Cyberdragon (Cyberpunk 2077 x...

By YeOldPalGeorge

Vincent Hitoshii was an assassin working for Arasaka, one of the best in fact, as even Adam Smasher himself w... More

Prologue: This is where the Legend Dies
Chapter 1: Law enforcement problems
Chapter 2: A 'professional' murderer
Chapter 3: Visual evidence
Chapter 4: How did we get here?

BIO

2.2K 20 13
By YeOldPalGeorge

Your name: Vincent Hitoshii, but everyone calls you V.
Your gender: male
Your age: 28
Your height: 6'3
Your eye color: Red, cause of the cybernetics
Clothing (your hands look human, not metal, and you also don't wear a full mask):

Your face (the facial mask looks like on the picture and is described below in the Cyberware section of the Bio; what's 'behind' the mask and the glasses is completely up to your imagination):

Aight, let's get to the good shit.

Before I say anything however, note, that your entire body is completely cyberware. Synthetic organs, plastic skin, you name it. You're basically like adam smasher, but you're still human and you look exactly like one (just with a lot of augmentations).

Now... Cyberware (you have the best possible shit money can buy, you have more implants when possible due to being a 'marvel of Arasaka engineering', and you have some cyberware I created myself to make the story more interesting):

Frontal Cortex:

Limbic System Enhancement (Cyberware that supports the part of the brain responsible for aggression and fear response.)

Visual Cortex Support (A brain mod that improves perception and targeting)

SELF-ICE ultima (fan made cyberware. Combines a RAM MANAGER with an EX-DISK topping it off with a SELF-ICE module)

Mechatronic Core (Provides information about the weak points of both mass-produced and some lesser-known machines, giving advantage when fighting robotic opponents.)

Cyberdeck:

ARASAKA MK.5 (fan made cyberware. A top-tier cyberdeck, commonly used by netrunners specializing in infiltration and corporate espionage. Also carries one of the new developments of Arasaka hacking technologies: the PROTOTYPE Nightmare [N16H7M4R3] daemon)

Ocular System:

Kiroshi Optics Mk.3 (Kiroshi optical cyberware is a widely popular suite composed of elecro-neural enhancements with environment-scanning functionality.)

Facial Cyberware:

GFawkes communication device (fan made cyberware. The aforementioned mask. Replaces the user's jaw with a robotic set of interconnecting parts forming a regular human mouth. When activated however, the frontal segments join in with the back of the jaw, causing the mouth and nose to get completely replaced with a mask, which augments the user's breathing capabilities and allows for voice regulation by changing its tone, volume or making it robotic and almost unrecognizable. Very popular amongst Arasaka assassins and Maelstorm gangsters.)

Circulatory System:

Adrenaline Booster (Helps the body maintain performance when under great strain.)

Syn-Lungs (Synthetic tissues designed to increase funcional lung tissue surface area.)

Bioplastic Blood Vessels (Facilitates the body's distribution of blood and blood-borne substances, allowing for armour, body and mind's regeneration.)

BioMonitor (An implant designed to coordinate regenerative processes, allowing to fully heal any injury in your body in a matter of seconds, however works only once, after which it needs to be recalibrated.)

Immune System:

Pain Editor (An immune system enhacement, makes you feel absolutely no pain.)

Cataresist (Hybrid cyberware that protects the body from the inside and out. Protects you from being burned, poisoned, frozen, electrified, you name it.)

Nervous System:

Nanorelays (Improves the speed of nerve impulses, allowing for longer time-dilation effect.)

Neofiber (Synthetic muscle fibers, able to outpeform a regular human's muscle mass by 354%)

Integumentary System:

Subdermal Armor (A major hit on the armor market for decades. Basically armor under your skin, which can endure a significant amount of damage before breaking.)

Optical Camo (Makes you impossible to see for 15 seconds. You still do produce sound tho, so keep it in mind.)

Heat Converter (Protects you from fire, granting bonus energy, agility and strenght when in heat.)

Operating system:

Militech "Falcon" Sandevistan (Manufactured by Militech, the "Falcon" is hands down the best and most advanced Sandevistan model out there. Previously used only by elite Militech soldiers, its now available to the average consumer. The nickname is no accident - the peregrine falcon was once one of the fastest animals in the world, as this implant is among cyberware. Basically it makes you move so fast for 18 seconds, that a human eye cannot follow you. You cannot use it all the time though, as it takes 60 seconds to recharge and is limited to several charges per hour not to give you brain damage.)

Skeleton Cyberware:

Microrotors (Improves agility significantly.)

Bionic Lungs (Efficient lungs engineered with both organic and artificial tissue fibers.)

Titanium Bones (Metal-infused bones capable of withstanding heavy damage.)

Hands Cyberware:

Devil's touch MK.5 (fan-made cyberware. Completely new Arasaka cyberware, which allows for easier access point hacking/datamining simply by touching the surface of a device. Extremely illegal and immoral, however allows the user to: hack into various machinery/cyberware completely bypassing any sort of defense, upload daemons into various machinery/cyberware and most importantly upload the PROTOTYPE Nightmare [N16H7M4R3] daemon, which is an extremely dangerous virus capable of inflicting long-term damage to any machinery/cyberware with no way to remove it)

Arms Cyberware:

Mandrake assault complex (fan-made cyberware. Combines gorilla arms, which significantly amplify your strength, allowing for punches that hit like a truck or any other hard labor to be done with ease, with mantis blades, which are arm blades that come out of your arms and they look pretty awesome too. The downside, however, is a significantly bigger chance of gaining cyberpsychosis, but who cares, mantis blades go swoosh-swoosh.)

Legs Cyberware:

Fortified Ankles (Ankle joints reiforced with plastic fibers and nanogel-filled joint capsules. Basically allows you to negate fall damage and jump really high.)

Weapons:

Thermal Katana (you take a sword, coat its blade in fire and boom, you have a sick-ass flaming sword, which also happens to be a katana, which in turn is already cool as fuck.)

Mandrake assault complex (already told ya)

Insane knowledge of martial arts (kickboxing, karate, capoeira, wushu, sambo, you name it. Last guy who tried fighting you hand to hand got his spine broken in 25 places... and you didn't use any cyberware...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
61.5K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
3.1K 172 20
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
8K 102 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...