I only want to be yours

By iloveharrrypottter

"That was before she was my sun and I was the stars circling around her. I would do anything for her. She was... More

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
THANK YOU
Sequal!!

fifteen

3.4K 92 128
By iloveharrrypottter

•Sydney•

I woke up and Draco's arms were wrapped around my waist as his face was buried in my neck. He looked so peaceful but we had school so I had to wake him up.

"Draco" I whispered.

"Draco" I said louder. Nothing. Merlin this man.

"Draco wake up" I laughed releasing from his grip and standing up.

He groaned and whipped his eyes "the fuck? I am sleeping"

"Well we have classes so get up" I stated throwing the covers off of him.

"No! Just let me fucking sleep! I can skip classes for one day and you can too" he groaned.

"Come on Draco" I laughed pulling his legs to the bed of the bed and pulling him up make him stand up "there! See you are up!" I cheered as I started to put my uniform on.

"I don't want you talking to that Cassie girl. She's a bitch" I muttered throwing on my clothes.

He came behind me and held my hips as his cold hands pressed against my hips and kissed my neck "don't worry darling" he muttered against my skin which sent butterflies down to my stomach.

" now let's get to the great hall and eat something so I don't pass out again" I laughed as he put on his shoes and we walked out of the ravenclaw dorms.

"Yeah that was pretty good" he chuckled holding my waist.

"Oh piss off" I laughed.

People from the couches were eyeing us wondering why Draco Malfoy was in the Ravenclaw dorms but I shrugged it off.

We strolled into the great hall and saw Theo sitting with Blaise fighting over something "no, it goes like that! Not like that" Theo stated waving his wand showing Blaise the correct spell.

"Oh piss off nott I am right" Blaise laughed. "Hey guys"

"Hey, you guys ready for potions again" I groaned as I picked up an apple.

"Merlin no, I hope we all get in the same group again that was fun" Theo chuckled.

"Oh yeah me giving you all the answers, totally fun" I rolled my eyes playfully and taking a bite of my apple.

"Hey you guys want to go get butterbeer after classes?" Blaise asked.

"Yes I would love to, Draco?" I asked Turing to him.

"Yeah sure, but you fucking owe me a drink zabini remember?" Draco laughed.

"Oh yeah" he turned to me "Draco said last time we got butterbeer that if he payed for mine I have to pay for his" he groaned.

"Okay well let's get going" I stated standing up.

Theo and Draco walked beside me and Blaise was on the other side of Draco. Theo was making jokes as he layed his arm on top of my head because I was so short compared to his massive height.

I saw Cassie coming the opposite way "fucking hell" I groaned at Theo "ignore her" I stated.

"Oh Sydney" she smiled in front of us which all made us stop our tracks in the hall way. How the fuck did she find out my name?

"Hi Cassie can I help you or will you move and let me get to classes." I smiled.

"I see you have a lot of... guys around you, the fuck are you a whore." She sneered crossing her arms.

"Hey Davis not fucking cool" Blaise muttered stepping forward trying to protect me but I did not need it. I was about to beat her fucking ass.

"The fuck did you just call me?" I stepped out from Draco and Theo getting closer to her "because I know you just did not call me a whore when you are the one who is hitting on my boyfriend right in front of me" I sneered.

"Oh shit" Theo laughed.

"Yeah well you can admit he's hot, he's good in bed right?" She snickered.

"He is hot Cassie and amazing in bed but you wouldn't know right? But I would. That's right because he would never lay a hand on you, dirty bitch." I stated as I grabbed Draco, Theo and Blaise followed behind us as I dragged them all away.

We made it to a corner "holy shit Lockheart, that was bad ass" Theo laughed.

"Who the fuck does she think she is" I scoffed walking away and walking into potions.

We all sat at a table "okay no assigned seats this semester. Don't make me have to" snape sneered.

"Thank Merlin" Blaise groaned as we all stayed put.

Snape went over this whole fucking slideshow about what we are learning about this semester. "Class dismissed" he concluded putting it up and all of the students standing up.

I parted ways with Blaise and Draco because they had charms, me and Theo had transfiguration. We sat down and started talking about random shit the whole class.

The rest of the day was just opening to classes. It was pretty boring of you ask me. I saw Draco, Blaise and Theo up ahead and caught up to them "hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey syd" Blaise smiled as Draco pulled me in for a kiss as we kept walking.

We made our way to hogsmeade and to the bar. We all sat at a booth and started downing shots.

"So how was everyone's classes" I asked as I took a sip and the hot liquid traveled down my throat. I hoped Draco had no classes with Cassie.

"Oh good but- Cassie sat at me and Draco's fucking table in charms- we told her to fuck off by she wouldn't." Blaise laughed.

"Ugh she's such a fucking bitch-"

"-Who's a fucking bitch" a voice behind me called.

I turned "Cassie when do you ever fucking leave" I groaned.

"Never, what's everyone up too" she smiled as she stood at the end of the tables

"None of your fucking business Davis" Theo scoffed taking a sip of his butterbeer.

"Pity, I wanted to get to know you all" she frowned.

"We all don't fucking care, so please leave or I will get up and push you out of the door myself." I stated.

"Merlin do you have to be so complicated syd-" she wasn't leaving and that pisses me off. I got up and smiled at her before throwing a punch at her.

"Syd!" Draco shouted, I heard the boys get up from their seats.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" She sneered hitting me across the face.

"Fuck her up Lockheart!" Theo shouted.

"Stop encouraging her!" Draco shouted which made Theo shut up.

I hit her again and I was now on top of her punching her face. I felt arms around my waist taking me off of her before seeing her get up and run out. "Fucking get off me!" I shouted in their grip.

"Calm down syd!" Draco shouted. "Calm down." He said softer.

I turned around In his grasp to meet his eyes. His face was plastered with concern "fuck I need to clean your face, you are bleeding" he muttered grabbing my waist and taking me to the bathroom.

He grabbed a paper towel and soaked it with water before slightly putting it on my skin where Cassie hit me. I winced in pain which made him joint back. "It's fine" I muttered as he breathed as put it back on.

He cleaned it up and we walked out. I saw Blaise and Theo laughing about something.

"Syds first fight and she won, best thing i have ever seen" Theo laughed taking another sip.

"She makes me so irritated" I groaned.

"It's fine syd" Draco said softly. "Don't worry"

I knew he was right. I couldn't worry because I beat her up and now what else was she going to try? Nothing so I just shake it off.

sorry it took to forever to update but school is so fucking irritating I have so much work so forgive me loves. I hope you all are having a great day or night☺️🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 14.8K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
6.9K 145 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
374 6 26
A Draco Malfoy love story, smut included. The story where she gets completely and utterly consumed with him to the point she would do anything for th...
49.7K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...