MASTERS PET [COMPLETED]

Galing kay ThinkAboutMiTzu

Mina a normal high school student around the age of 18 comes across a dark Mansion. Her curiosity took over a... Higit pa

MASTERS PET
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
!MUST-READ!
8
9
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀

₁₄

765 47 6
Galing kay ThinkAboutMiTzu

Monday

Mina POV

Hallway

I woke up during the night due to hearing a strange noise. I've been everywhere in this house but this voice was taking me somewhere in the mansion I never knew existed. It's like I'm being lured. My hand reached out for the doorknob but as I was going to tun it I got pulled back.

"Don't go in there".

Than god, it was just Tzuyu.

"Why I heard a voice--".

I stop speaking when I saw her worried face.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

She covered my ears.

"Don't ever listen to the voice. It will lead you somewhere dangerous. I won't risk the chances of losing you", she said.

I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her. I felt her slowly remove her hands.

"Let's go back to bed. And I'll explain why you heard the voice", she said pulling away from the hug and intertwined our hands taking me back to our bedroom.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Bedroom

"Babeee!!", I whined rolling on top of her.

"Was this necessary?", she asked in her tired tone. 

I love hearing her voice when she wakes up. It's soo like sexy.

"Noo but I did it", I said looking down at her with my gummy smile.

She smiled and put her hand on the side of my face.

"You have officially got me crazy over you".

"Like so crazy in love, I don't think it is good for my health to be honest", she said.

I giggled as she turned us over.

"The cutest devil to exist", she said before pecking my lip.

"You wanna know a fact", I said.

"Sure".

"Your voice when you wake up is so hot", I said.

"Is it now?", she asked.

"Yes", I said kissing her.

It slowly led to me on top of her and we are having a makeout session only to get disturbed by the sound of a bat flying through our window. I got off Tzuyu and covered myself with the duvet.

"Introduce me to your girlfriend", the short hair vampire girl said.

"How about you fly back to your house", Tzuyu said.

"I'm not gonna steal her. Though she's very hot", the girl said.

Tzuyu looked at me. I honestly have no clue what she's thinking but I'm assuming she's not happy with what this girl said.

"I'll be back", she said pecking my forehead before getting out of the bed and teleported somewhere with the girl.

Tzuyu POV

Rooftop

"Why are you here?!", I asked annoyed.

"Chill I said I ain't gonna take your girl", she said.

"Yeah right. I saw yesterday just staring. Don't think I didn't notice. She's mine and only mine. All vampires know that!!".

"Well sorry, I find her attractive".

No matter how angry I am at her right now I sensed something off with Mina. I teleported to where she was.

Hallway

"Babe don't", I said pulling her away from the door.

I need to get rid of that girl's voice.

"Why does it keep bringing me here?", she asked.

"I'll explain after I get rid of Jeongyeon", I said.

"Your jealous", she said.

"Well yes, she finds you attractive. And I don't like it when other's like you in that way", I said.

"She's hot".

She sure does know how to make me annoyed. And especially she called Jeongyeon hot. I got so pissed at her I pinned her against the wall. To punish her I should stop giving her what she wants. She continues to piss me off it'll be more than a simple ignoring her needs. My hand automatically gripped onto her neck not too hard though I don't want t be killing her.

"I'm the only one you should be calling hot!", I said annoyed.

I leaned to her ear.

"I love you", I whispered in her ear then let go of her neck.

I saw I left a bruise. Ah shit.

"I love you too babe", she said.

"Sorry for causing a bruise on your neck", I said nearing my lips towards it.

"Sorry for trying to make you jealous", she said.

"It's okay babe. I'm going to heal it okay", I said and my lips touched the bruised.

I felt her hold onto my hands. I finished and her neck was back to normal.

"Does it hurt still?", I asked putting my hand carefully on her neck.

"No", she responded putting her hand onto my hand which is on her neck.

"Who knew Chou Tzuyu is aggressive and abusive towards her own girlfriend", I heard Jeongyeon say.

 I got so angry hearing that. I let go of Mina but Mina to in front of me. She cupped my face putting my attention on her.

"Ignore it. You're not abusive. You can be aggressive but I don't mind it. I love you don't I", she said.

I nodded my head. She pecked my lip twice.

"As long as we love each other that's all that matters", she said.

"Aww, Tzuyu can be controlled by her human girlfriend".

Control yourself. Mina turned around.

"And I bet you are single because you're annoying. And does it matter that I can control her though I'm human? No. I thought so. You can go, you weren't welcome in the first place", Mina said.

Jeongyeons shocked face made me smirk. I wrapped my arms around Mina's waist.

"You heard her. You weren't welcome here", I said.

"A bitchy one", Jeongyeon said.

Physically going to hurt her.

"I can be bitcher", Mina said.

Jeongyeon turned into a bat and flew away. Mina turned to me.

"Well now she's gone tell me why I'm hearing these voices", she said.

"Okay so I had this vampire, she was a girl and she fell in love with me. She was very obsessed and I didn't want to deal with her. I killed her...".

Mina POV

Hallway

"So she's not real?", I asked.

"No, she's not. I just don't know how to get rid of her", she said.

So crazy vampire girl wants me dead because I'm with Tzuyu but she's dead.

"Any old vampires around?", I asked.

"Sana's parents", she responded.

"Mmh they might know something", I said.

"They might. Charles would've known", she said.

I hugged her.

"I love you so much", I said.

"I know", she said holding me.

"Can we stay like this way", she said.

"Yes", I said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

102K 5.5K 35
The Clawford Family, away from civilization and from the society. Y/n and her parents lived a peaceful life, until an unknown dark force turns their...
18.1K 1.1K 49
Chou Tzuyu suffering from a medical condition falls in love with a model Myoui Mina who turns out to be her ex-best friend. Myoui Mina who had secret...
60.1K 2.4K 62
Minatozaki Sana is an ordinary girl, but she fall with this one girl named Chou Tzuyu, not knowing she's a vampire. What if she finds out that the wo...
18.5K 682 31
SEQUEL: DARK EXPERIMENT /// Chou Tzuyu and the 17-year-old boy who killed several of his girlfriends have been tasked with protecting Mafia's daughte...