A quite place/ kotlc AU

By EstrelMb25

(This is a mix of kotlc book and the quite place movie) Sophie Foster has been surviving with her family for... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Nine

106 1 0
By EstrelMb25

Another nightmare had woke Sophie up early in the morning. Only this time, she didn't just gasp or wake up in a sweat or even just scream. No, today's nightmare had decided to show her such a gruesome thing that she woke up, sprinted to the bathroom and threw up.

So that's how Keefe found her when he came in her room for her exercises that she had already forgotten about, dried tears steamed in her face, beyond messy hair and throwing up into her toilet.

He cursed and ran over. "What happened? Are you sick?" He sat down beside her and held back her hair, cringing as she threw up again in the toilet.

"Hey, try to take deep breaths okay?" Keefe patted her back lightly and softly rubbed it in slow circles.

Sophie eventually stopped and slumped against the wall and flushed the toilet. Turning over to Keefe she gave him a small, tired smile. "Good morning." Her voice was quite and raspy from the stomach acid on her throat.

Keefe sighed and stood up. "I'm going to go get you some water, I'll be right back okay?" Sophie nodded weakly, not wanting to talk again. She still felt nauseous.

Taking deep breaths, she took some toilet paper and wiped her mouth clean. What a great way to start the day. She bitterly thought.

Keefe came back a minute later holding a bottle of water in his hand. "Here." He handed it to her and she gladly took a sip.

"Come on, lets get you back in bed." Keefe helped her up and laid her down in her bed, propping up her pillows. "When did you wake up?"

"About a half hour ago. Shouldn't we get started on the exercises?" Sophie just wanted a distraction from her raw throat and nauseous stomach.

"You should rest first, then we can do them." Keefe draped her blankets over her body and sat down in a chair sitting by her bed. "Anything specific that cause you to throw half your guts up?"

"Just a nightmare. Sorry." Sophie mumbled.

"Sorry? For what?"

"You watched me throw up my guts out first thing in the morning. Not the brightest sight. Thank you for holding my hair back though." Sophie felt horrible. Physically and mentally. Keefe already had to help her with her hand and ankle and now he has to help her with this to. He must be sick of her.

"Hey, don't feel bad. It's not your fault you got sick." Keefe smiled at her. "Plus, I got to see your morning hair, which I must say, is not your best look." Sophie groaned, her face going red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, you still mange to look adorable." Keefe smirked as Sophie face went even more red than before. This was not the kind of distraction she meant.

"Aww look, it's make Foster blush. My new favorite game."

Sophie buried her face in her hands. "Shut up."

Keefe laughed. "Never."

There was a long pause of silence between the two before Keefe stood up from his chair. "Okay! Time for those exercises!"

The exercises took awhile. A long, painful, exhausting while. But when they were finished, Keefe bright up a bottle of apple juice for celebration. Elwin also told her to drink it to help with her throat.

Sophie gulped down the bottle quickly. She wasn't aloud to eat for another thirty minutes because there was a chance she would just throw it up again.

Sophie set aside the now empty bottle. "I'm hungryyyyyyyy." She whined.

Keefe had already eaten his breakfast (a bagel) while Sophie waited up stairs. He didn't want to but Sophie insisted he should eat.

"I'll get you something to eat sooooooonnnnnn." Keefe said mockingly.

The faint taste of vomit still lingered in her mouth. "Fine. I'll go take a shower I guess." Sophie got up and headed for the bathroom. Ugh it reeks in here. She thought, turning on the water.

She tried to enjoy the shower but all she could do was think about food. So she quickly washed her hair and body before sitting in the steamy shower for a bit. Once she got out, she took a towel from the small rack hanging by the bath. The towel white with gold lettering on it which read, Vackers. It was the most fluffy towel she had ever used.

She brushed her hair and washed her mouth, not wanting to brush them with the minty tooth paste before she ate.That's when she realized she had forgotten her clothes. "Keefe close your eyes!" She called out.

"Huh? Why?"

"I forgot my clothes, just face a wall or something!" Sophie waited a second before opening the door. Keefe was facing the wall with his hand over his eyes.

Smiling, Sophie quickly walked over to her closet and picked out a large sweatshirt and some pajama short -which she found out, pajama that already fit her were already in her closet- and some underwear. She threw them on before coming back out.

"You can open you eyes now." Sophie laughed as Keefe uncovered his eyes and grinned.

"Feeling better?" Keefe asked getting up from his chair and stretching as he got up.

"Eh, as good as i can get." Sophie took Keefe's hand that he offered, pulling him out of the room.

The got to the kitchen where Della was sitting at the table, reading a book. She looked up.

"Oh Sophie! How are you feeling? Keefe told me you were sick this morning." Della set down her book.

"I'm fine. I feel a lot better now." Sophie blushed from the attention.

"Here sit, I'll get you some food." Keefe took out a chair across from Della for Sophie and headed to the kitchen.

Della raised an eyebrow at Sophie which she returned with a confused look. Della laughed and went back to her book. Sophie sat there awkwardly for a minute before Keefe came back.

"Here, Elwin said you wouldn't have any solid foods so this will have to do." Keefe have her a price of toast and a banana. She smiled.

"Thanks."

While Sophie was eating and Keefe and Della were making small talk, Fitz and Biana came into the kitchen.

"Oh look, the whole gang is here!" Keefe laughed when he saw them.

Della also laughed. "You all should hang out, get to know each other more." Sophie knew she was the only one who no one knew about and she barely knew any of them.

"Sure! We can go to my room once Sophie's done eating." Biana suggested.

"Maybe we can dig some secrets out of Mysterious Ms.F over here." Keefe said, his arm slung around her shoulders.

Sophie shoved off his arm and finished up her food. "Okay, ready?"

They all headed upstairs to Biana's room. Sophie felt out of place. Like the new girl, which really, she was. But they all knew each other and she knew barely anything about them other then Keefe.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Fitz asked.

"Makeovers!" Biana said immediately, jumping up and down.

"No!" Keefe and Fitz yelled quickly.

Sophie laughed. "Is that what you guys usually do?"

Keefe scoffed. "Nooooo of course not. She was just joking." But Sophie saw Fitz blushing. She wasn't sure why, it's not like it's embarrassing to get a makeover.

"Come on it'll be fun! Biana can give you two makeovers and I'll be the judge!"

"So you can make fun of how ridiculous we look and you get out of a makeover? No thanks." Fitz laughed.

Sophie sighed. "Fine. So what's your idea?"

"We could play a board game?" Keefe suggested, plopping down on Biana's fluffy carpet.

Sophie laid next to him, laying down. "What games do you guys have?"

"Sorry, UNO, monopoly, Clue, Jenga, Candy land, Battleship, Apples to Apples, Connect four, we have a lot. Name it and we've probably got it." Fitz said.

Sophie smiled remembering the times she and Amy would play their board game they made out of paper and cardboard.

"Lets go look in the game cabinet." Biana dragged them all downstairs past the kitchen down many halls and doors when finally they walked in to a room with a chandelier hanging at the top and lots of conferrable seating. A soft but fancy carpet was placed on the floor. In the center there was an ottoman that was cushioned in the outside but in the middle was a flat surface. Along one of the walls, was a big, wooden shelf with tons of games on it.

"So what game do you want to play?"

Posted- 1/9/21

Word count- 1386

Double update today! I'm working on new story so go check that out if you want! Thank you for reading, bye Loves!🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 13
Sophie Foster is sweet, unique, kind, and afraid. She was bullied her whole life, and has never had a friend except her cousin Dex. Once he moves awa...
Survivor By Sokeefe07

Mystery / Thriller

140K 1.5K 54
Sophie Foster is captured by the Neverseen. Will Sophie be able to survive this ordeal? And if so what is the price for her "freedom"? KOTLC story. A...
14.9K 278 38
DISCONTINUED AND BEING REWRITTEN with minor plot changes (and with much better writing - hopefully) Newer version can be found on my profile. Thank y...
18.9K 241 9
When Sophie Foster is kidnapped by the Neverseen, the entire Elvin community believes she's dead. For almost a month, her family and friends attempt...