Rottmnt and OC!

Drippingindazzle द्वारा

Set in New York, Aina, a young lady who was kidnapped by Baron Draxum and was forced to train brutally for mo... अधिक

The Oc
Mystic Mayhem Part 1
Mystic Mayhem Part 2
Mystic Mayhem Part 3
Origami Tsunami Part 1
Origami Part 2
Donnie's Gifts
War And Pizza
Shell In A Cell
Minotaur Maze
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down With The Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Aina Got Infected)
The Fast and the Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters Part 1
Bug Busters Part 2
The Longest Fight
The Other Oc
Hypno! Part Deux!
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Author's Note
Stuck On You
Al Be Back
Author's Note
The Purple Jacket
It's here

To All My Lovely Readers

230 3 2
Drippingindazzle द्वारा

Dear readers,

First off, I just wanted to say: thank you. To each and every one of you for reading, voting and commenting on what I used to claim to be a masterpiece. I want to thank all of you that's been with me since the start on this book. I want to thank you all for being patient and kind and understanding when you read this, and that y'all make my day when I read your comments. I want to reply to all of your comments but I never know what to say, but just so you know: They have put a smile on my face.

I had fun writing it, and making you guys smile and laugh.

If you're wondering why I said "used to be a masterpiece", that's what this is all about: I'm discountinuing this story. I felt like I written it too fast and too stale to consider it an actual masterpiece, and I didn't give readers the chance to savor my work or allow myself to build up a good story.

And as for Aina...

Even if you didn't see it, she sort of a Mary Sue that everybody loves and had this brittle and cruel backstory that she dwells on, but doesn't help build her character. There was barley any flaws or even a character!

Her dynamic with the characters, and even her crush on Donnie didn't seem real. To me, it seemed like I took the dialogue from TMNT 2012 between April and Donnie.

Cringe.

That's a huge reason why I'm leaving this story...

I just can't continue it no longer...

And that's why I'm writing a new one!

That's right! You heard it from me Readers! I, DrippinginDazzle, is in the works of creating a new story: Rottmnt and OC!: Rewrite! It'll even have a different cover page if I find one that'll be better than the old one.

New dynamics, dialogue, drama, comedy, and more bad puns!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
63.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...