Apollo's Queen: The Genesis |...

By Thatoneshort_girl

It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Neve... More

Welcome!✔️
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2✔️
Chapter 3✔️
Character list✔️
Chapter 4✔️
Chapter 5✔️
Chaper 6✔️
Authors note✔️
Chapter 7✔️
Chapter 8✔️
Chapter 9✔️
Chapter 10✔️
Chapter 11✔️
Chapter 12✔️
Chapter 14✔️
Chapter 15✔️
Chapter 16✔️
Chapter 17✔️
Author's Note✔️
Chapter 18✔️
Chapter 19✔️
Chapter 20✔️
Chapter 21: Part One✔️
Chapter 21:Part Two✔️
Chapter 22✔️
Chapter 23: Part One✔️
Chapter 23:Part Two✔️
Chapter 24✔️
Chapter 25✔️
Chapter 26✔️
Chapter 27 Part 1 & 2✔️
Chapter 28: Let's be happy!✔️
Chapter 29: Surprise Chapter!✔️

Chapter 13✔️

1.3K 37 1
By Thatoneshort_girl

Skylars POV

Last night felt like a dream. Waking up next to this man felt like a dream. I couldn't believe that we kissed each other after so long ago.

I slowly got up making sure that he was asleep. Once I was sure that he would stay asleep, I went to the bathroom and took care of my business.

After I was done I walked into the room and saw him sitting up with a frown on his face.

Once he saw me he smiled and got up. He walked towards me with a smile on his face.

His lips met mine. He sighed and said, " good morning baby."

I smiled and repeated what he had said to me.

"You hungry?"

I nodded my head while grabbing his hand and walking out of the room. Once we got downstairs he led me to the dining room.

There was so much food on the table and I couldn't help but stare. Whenever I have my period I eat as if I have never eaten.

We sat down and grabbed the plate and gathered the food that we wanted. The dining room suddenly became filled with everyone's loud voices.

Jax grabbed my hand and squeezed and looked over at his mom and sister.

His deep voice caught the attention of everyone as he said, " good morning everyone."

The chorus of good mornings flooded the room.

His mom sat down next to him and his sister next to me.

Kinsley and Miles sat beside mia. My mom sat down next to them as well and started eating. Mr. Carter sat next to his wife. Oblivious to the questioning that was about to start.

I felt his sister grab my hand. I turned towards her and smiled.

"Sooooooo what is going on between you two? I saw that last night."

I smiled and shook my head. Why would I tell her when she already knows? I looked down at my plate with a smile on my face.

Suddenly the room went quiet and the mood shifted drastically. I looked over at Jax and saw that he was frowning. He got up and walked over to the shelf and grabbed a gun before signaling to be quiet.

All of the men stood up and grabbed their guns while looking at him. They were waiting for instructions.

"Dad and Miles. Take them to the basement. Now."

His dad and Miles got up and grabbed our hands before running to what I'm assuming was the basement.

I was scared. I didn't know what was going on.

Once we got there Mr. Carter scanned his thumb on the door before leading us down a steep tunnel.

We walked to another set of doors. Once those doors were open we walked into the padded basement.

The security was very tight in here. There were about twenty men in here with guns. I'm guessing that they knew we were coming down here.

Miles led us to the couch and sat us down. I looked over at him. Looking for answers. I wanted to know what was going on.

"What is going on?!?"

Mia had beat me to the punch.

Jax's mom looked over at her before signaling her to be quiet.

I started to shake hard and Mia noticed. She grabbed me and hugged me while telling me that they were going to be fine.

Kinsley scooted over towards me with a soft smile on her face.

"Let's talk about something to get your mind off of what's going on."

I nodded my head and waited for them to start the conversation.

Kinsley sighed before saying, " do you know Jax's twin brother Jace?"

I nodded again.

" Girl that guy right there is something else. I share a room with him. He is the polar opposite of Jax."

She then went on to talk about how he wanted to watch SpongeBob at three in the morning.

I knew that Jace was the goofy version of his brother.

The conversation was going smoothly until Miles gasped.

I looked over at him and saw his pale face.

We all knew that something had happened and based on Miles's face it wasn't good.

Kinsley stood up and said, "Miles what's wrong."

He gulped and said, " Jax got shot."

I could feel myself falling on the floor but I couldn't stop it.

I felt Mr. Carter grab my head before it hit the ground.

He lifted me and laid me on the chair.

"Where did my son get shot at?"

"His right leg sir. A bullet also grazed the right side of his chest. Jace said that it didn't go in."

"Who is shooting at them?" Mrs. Carter spoke.

"We don't know ma'am. Once they let us know then we will let you know."

She nodded her head and looked over at me.

I wanted to go out there and check on him but I knew I couldn't and that frustrated me.

Fifteen minutes later

We heard a loud knock on the door and the room got quiet.

We heard the knock again followed by a deep voice.

"Open the fucking door I can't stand up much longer."

Mia ran over and opened it and let them in.

Jax and Jace.

You could tell that Jax was in a lot of pain because his face was in a permanent frown.

Jace helped him to the seat next to me. Once he sat down he groaned in pain before grabbing his leg.

"We need to get you to a hospital, sir."

I didn't know who had said that but I agreed with him.

"No shit." Jax said while holding his leg.

Mia looked around and grabbed an extra shirt before running to her older brother and wrapping it around his leg.

Jax groaned even louder this time because his sister started putting pressure on his wound.

Kinsley looked at me before saying, " Sky you studied to be a nurse. You know what to do right?"

I sighed. It had been so long since the last time I studied. I nodded my head and slowly got up. I walked towards the first aid kit on the wall.

Once I got it I walked over to Jax and kneeled. I needed to look at his leg. He looked down at me with raised eyebrows.

I could tell that he was curious about what I was fixing to do.

"Jace I need you to find some alcohol for him to drink or something to get his mind off of the pain. Jax, I need you to relax. I have to cut your pants off to properly see the bullet wound. I also need you to take your shirt off so that I can tend to your graze wound."

Jace ran and got some whisky for his brother and I started cutting his pant leg off.

Once I got it off I could see that the bullet was not very far.

It seemed as if it had only ripped through the layers of his skin.

Blood was pouring out of the wound which made it look worse than it was.

I looked up at him and said, "The bullet is not too far down. It seems like it only went through the first two layers of your skin. It might have ruptured a small blood vessel but it should start properly healing when I take the bullet out. As for your chest, I'm going to apply some ointment and gauze to it."

He nodded his head while downing the bottle of whiskey.

I grabbed the tweezers and gripped his leg before getting the bullet out. He grunted in pain and tensed up. I looked up to make sure he was ok. Once I was sure, I continued pulling it out.

Once I successfully got it out I grabbed the thread and needle and started sewing the wound shut after cleaning it. I could hear his deep breathing as I was sewing it shut.

Once I did that I applied some bandages on it and stood up to focus on his chest. The bullet grazed him right on his peck below his nipple. I was hesitant but I knew I had to do it.

Before I could start applying the ointment he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and saw him looking behind me. I turned around and saw that there were tv screens that we're showing the house. And every room.

Someone was trying to get into the basement. I could tell he was trying to figure out what to do.

He looked at his dad and raised his eyebrows.

He pulled me close to him and said, "Relax. When I tell you to duck just do it."

I nodded my head and looked down.

I heard the door open and the last thing I heard was Jax telling me to duck.

A/n

Hey guys this is the last chapter for today. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

The next chapters will be uploaded on Wednesday.

Be sure to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
559K 4.7K 9
All it took was one bad decision, one too many glasses of alcohol, one tight fitting dress, one muscular hottie and just one night to turn Gianni's i...
2.4M 41K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...
1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...