Red Room Hours with John Tan

Crimson_Bubbles द्वारा

An intense two week English 102 assignment pairs you up with your crush, and it's anything but the vanilla st... अधिक

English 102
Deep Questions
Privacy
Like Nothing
Help You
Preparations
Negotiation
Mistress
Pet
Slut
Unresolved
Say It
Hello?
Control
Babygirl
Doubts
Daddy
Sir
Finally
Your Slut
Basketball
Reassurance
Bound
Complicated
Romance
Emergency
Waiting
Don't Think
Pancakes
Silence
Apologize
Too Far
Safe
The Truth
Stressed
Distraction
Primal
Butterflies
Baby Boy
Love
Pity
Forgive
Alone
Distraction Pt 2
Red

Marked

673 18 0
Crimson_Bubbles द्वारा

Your fingers gripped the sides of John's neck tightly now, the pressure intense with the combined force of your hands. His grip in your hair loosened as his eyes began to close with the oxygen deprivation. As soon as you could move more freely you rolled your bodies sideways and pressed John's head against your chest, releasing his neck. You felt him lifting his body, his focus returning with the blood flow and you wrapped your legs around his pinning him to the side.

"You didn't think you were going to change the game did you little pet?" You pinched your fingers against his left bicep and twisted until he whined at the pain, his face trapped between your arm and breasts.

He didn't respond instead you felt his lips tease across the swell of one breast until your nipple slipped into the wetness of his hot mouth. It felt amazing and for a second you loosened your legs. That proved to be a mistake because just as you let go slightly he was able to get the leverage to tip you over onto your back. Your shoulders hit the carpet with force and the air left your lungs. His mouth was working kisses upward into your neck before you'd even recovered.

"You didn't think you could pin me did you babygirl?" His voice was smooth and he'd nestled his lips down the space of your collarbone. As he stopped talking you felt the deep sucking sensation of his mouth and you knew he was marking your skin, leaving behind proof of his dominance. This was always what seemed to happen when two switches tried primal play. In a scene there were set roles, but rolling around on the floor it always seemed to dissolve into a power struggle.

Shivering a bit at the feel of his mouth you wiggled downward, smiling to yourself at the accepted challenge. You weren't sure who would win this battle but you decided that if you lost he would be exhausted despite winning. Turning one leg inward you were able to get your knee upward against his stomach, one hand wrapped tightly into his hair, and your other hand cupped around his shoulder. Pushing and pulling hard with all three at once he pulled back and you scrambled over him pressing him facedown onto the floor. You weren't sure you'd be able to do that again, once he was in tune with the game his superior strength was going to give you the disadvantage. You had to deploy other techniques to keep him under control.

"What do you call this pet?" you waited a beat, "It's called face down like a good whore for Mistress." You yanked his head backward then leaned down to create your own mark with teeth and tongue at the side of his neck. Anticipating him pushing to hands and knees you squeezed your knees against his ribs and wrapped your arm around one of his until you could pull his wrist behind his back. He started to struggle and you increased the pressure of your teeth, trapping skin, the taste of him exciting you.

Knowing you couldn't beat him in an all out struggle you lifted from biting his neck and scooted up his body until you could trap his hand beneath your thigh. You'd need both of your hands free to control his body, you could already see the muscles of his back tightening as he worked through how to remove you from your seat on top of him. Hand still trapped in his hair you distracted him by pressing the side of his face back into the carpet and applying a little pressure downward.

"Tell me what a fucking whore you are John," you leaned down teasing your breasts against his face, but carefully to keep him from teasing you back. He remained silent and you could feel him wiggling his legs behind you turning his hips to roll you again. The only thing preventing his flip was your hand pinning his head and your knees pressuring his ribs painfully. You'd both begun to sweat with the effort of trying to maintain physical control and you wanted to drag your tongue down his spine and taste the salt on his skin.

Pressing down more firmly into the seat you'd made of his lower back stopped some of his wiggling and you pressed a fingernail into his shoulder blade. You quickly scratched into his slick skin your first initial, then repeated the effort until it was a red and raised letter. John's eyes had closed and you could tell he'd enjoyed the pain quite a lot.

"Should I write my whole name on your body, pet? Make sure anyone who sees knows where you belong?" You dug into John's skin your last initial as well before slapping your palm down on the scored bumps with a deafening sound. He whimpered and you laughed at the excitement of seeing him vulnerable and under your control, partially against his own desire.

The laugh froze on your lips as you felt his fingers that you'd trapped with your thigh brush against the v of your legs. He teased against your wetness and you wanted to stroke against him, a moan parting your lips like his finger parted you below. That was enough for him get his knees beneath him and then grabbing your waist he tugged you to the floor below him. He had your wrists locked over your head almost immediately and the triumphant grin that played across his lips made you grin too.

"You're about to be my whore babygirl," you felt his hardness brush your inner thigh teasingly. Your breathing was rapid and you held still, saving some energy for your next move. His head dropped to your breasts and you felt the first light kisses down the edge of one to your ribs then across your chest to the edge of the other. Lips changed to teeth and he left imprints across the swell, painful but exciting bites that made you whimper beneath him. He held himself in his hand and smoothed the tip across your opening, then upward against your most sensitive spot.

"John-," you groaned and lifted your hips but he pulled himself back frowning.

"That's not my name. Say it right and beg me Y/N." He caressed you with two fingers, almost letting one slip inside before continuing downward. "Maybe I'll skip there entirely and fuck you here." He pressed his thumb against you and you struggled against his hold on your wrists. You weren't really against anal sex but letting him think he could use that against you could be useful.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll behave, please let me have you inside me." You used your most small adorable voice and wiggled your ass downward trying to get him to touch your slickness again. He grinned again and lined himself up against your opening and slid inside, both of you gasping at your dampness and slide. When he leaned backward to thrust into you again you wrapped your legs around him, locking your ankles together. It took John a moment to realize he was trapped, unable to retreat from your depths.

"I thought you were going to behave babygirl?" He glared down at you, spreading his knees and turning his body trying to manipulate yours to release him. You gripped tighter with your thighs grateful for all the time you'd spent at the gym because you could also feel the strength of his thighs fighting you.

Realizing he couldn't pull out he pressed forward, rolling his hips and you panted at the stroke of his hardness inside you, it felt hot and rushed through you. Leaning down to your breasts he returned to his rough bites and you squeezed him inside you, this game was getting harder when you really just wanted him to fuck you into the floor. It was his turn to moan at the sensation, and you tugged your arms downward and used your elbows to roll your bodies sideways.

It seemed like for a moment John was confused because you were able to take control and climb on top of him, his length still firmly inside you. Hands on his chest you began riding him, barely lifting, instead stroking him deep and slow inside you. You grabbed his face with your fingers again, whipping his head to the side as you picked up the pace driving yourself over him. The friction between your bodies made your head feel foggy, and you struggled to focus with the pleasure growing warm in your tummy.

"Open your mouth, pet." You panted out each word, ignoring the fact that his hands had raised to your ass, making sure you came down onto him hard with each stroke. You turned his head back to let him look up at you, the glossiness of his eyes let you know he was finding it as hard as you did to concentrate. With a smirk you spit into his opened mouth and before he could react, slapped him with your palm across it. "Mistress's little bitch."

He grunted lifting his hips, forcing himself up into you for several strokes. You gasped at how tightly your bodies fit together, then you were falling backward. His hands on your ass moved to catch you before your back met the floor and he shoved you onto your side. With your bottom leg trapped between John's knees he pushed your top leg up and slammed his length back into you. You could feel your pleasure wanting to peak as he was thrusting so firmly between your thighs into your heat.

"Fuck you Y/N." He was out of breath but continued to pound into you, his hands holding you down so roughly you couldn't have moved if you wanted. He sounded as close as you were, his plunges shortened and you both shivered at the same time.

"Don't you dare cum without me babygirl." He slapped your ass hard, you could feel the sting on your skin even after his hand pulled away. He delivered two more slaps fiercely and the tears pricked at your eyes, but your body craved his violence. His shorten strokes grew faster and he was pulling your leg open rolling you onto your back, fingers immediately reaching to stroke the top of your opening and the blood pounded in your ears. You wanted to explode beneath him, your eyes widened looking up at him from the floor.

"Cum now." He groaned and pulled from your body, releasing himself across your stomach and you trembled beneath his fingers your own release jarring you. He finally let himself lay down next to you, both of you breathing rapidly for several minutes. His hand found yours and you squeezed his fingers.

"You let me get on top huh?"

"Of course babygirl. You didn't really think you could win did you?" His breathy laugh made you laugh too.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

213K 12.1K 35
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...
4.1M 89.1K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
14.2K 175 12
Warning 18+ only (writing it up atm). This is a femdom story that'll contain explicit material which will be written in detail. Updates will be incon...
2.1M 83.2K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...