What if {ereri}

By emoBoIgeekXD

What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alt... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

31

1.9K 63 30
By emoBoIgeekXD

I'm sorry I'm just trying to get all the boring parts out of the way, I need to feel this stuff in because I'm still going along with the story line as well.
~~LEVI~~
Soon later while we were still riding on the carriage.

Hange got this weird rock thing out.

"Hey hange, since when are you a geologist, or are rocks just that fascinating to you, looks like your about to drawl." The captain said.

Hange looked at Mike.

"What this? It's not a rock. Not an ordinary one anyway, it's a hardened piece of skin left behind by the female Titan."

We were all shocked by this. 

Titan skin immediately is meant to evaporate right.

"It didn't vanish!" Armin said.

"No! This random material broke off when Annie reverted back to her human form,it didn't evaporate, it didn't simply go puff, so that got me thinking, and when I compared it with a sliver of the wall, everything was identical, if my hypothesis is correct the service was constructed using Titan skin." Hange said.

"Your kidding me." Mikasa said.

"That's what armin was trying to say." I mumbled.

Everyone looked at me.

"Ugh...ugh... so then..." armin was saying.

Until Hange put her hand over his mouth.

"Easy it's rude to steal someone else's thunder, as it stands we'd be hard pressed to find a rock big enough for wall rose, it would have to be just the right shape and size, and we don't have persifics yet, but on the other hand when there's a will there's a way. Picture eren using hardening ability's while in Titan form." Hange said, slowly taking her hand away from armins face.

I looked at eren.

"I could, patch the hole." Eren mumbled.

"The ceiling should be composed of the same material and the hardened bit won't dissolve when you transform back. This might be less of a long shot than it sounds. Thoughts?" They asked.

I looked at armin who seemed to want to say something.

"I think it's well worth the risk to try. And assuming it really does work, reclaiming wall Maria is feasible, too. Up until now, we've had to transport a large quantity of materials and supplies. That's why the need for outposts past the wall limited our progress. But if we don't have to accommodate supply wagons... we could quickly make our way to shiganshina. What if we carried out the plan at night?" Armin said.

"At night?" We all questioned.

"Yes."

We were all now still confused.

Eren held my hand tighter.

"During the night, when Titans can't move." Armin said.

That makes sense, his plan could work.

"I see... If the group was small enough, you could sneak all the way to wall Maria. The current situation is as bad as it gets, but... We still have a glimmer of hope." Hange replied.

"Yes, but remember... it all depends on whether eren can seal the hole or not."

I looked at eren. He didn't seem to know how to respond.

"I realise asking this hardly seems fair, but... think you can do it?" Hange said.

I could see in erens eyes that, he had no clue how to respond.

"It doesn't matter what you think. You have to. There's no other choice. We're out of options." I said.

Everyone was shocked by what I said.

"Our forces are struggling so desperately, there's nothing else they can do. You have to succeed." I finished.

"I will! I'll do whatever it takes to seal the wall! .... whatever it takes." Eren said.

He paused for a moment while saying that.

He took the key from around my neck.

"The basement.... my dads basement.... if what my dad said was true, we'll find the answers to everything there." He then said.

He put the key around my neck.

"It's ehrmich district." Hange said.

I guess this is our destination.

We got out of the carriage and I walked with eren, and hange.

"Once we leave ehrmich, we'll be in Titan territory." Hange was saying to us.

We ended up walking all the way to moblit.

"Eren? Think you can ride a horse?" He asked.

Eren was still unfit to ride or fight, but he needs to do the best he can.

"Yes. I feel fully recovered now." Eren lied.

"Yours is ready at the west lift. Let's hurry." Moblit said.

I walked with them to get my horse as well.

We stopped we saw the captain, and priest.

"Section commander. We should hurry." Moblit said.

"Give me a minute, Moblit." They said.

They ran over to the two.

"Have you had a change of heart yet?" They asked.

The priest didn't say anything, but hange got frustrated and burst.

"We don't have time for this! You know, don't you?! Will you talk, or won't you?! Make up your mind already!"

"I cannot say anything. The other believers are the same as I, and that will never change." The pastor said.

"Well thanks for nothing! We're so grateful for all the help you've been!" Hange said sarcastically.

"It's too great a decision for a single person to make. The order of the walls must always adhere to the sacred will we're bound to obey."

"Whose will? God or something?" Hange said.

"I cannot say anything. However, I can inform you of a name, who under their sacred will, we were instructed to monitor."

"Monitor?"

"That person joined the scout regiment as of this year.... their name is..."

Before I could hear him finish.

"Excuse me! 104th cadet corps! Sasha Braus!"

What's Sasha doing here.

I couldn't hear the name he said.

But everyone else gasped.

Eren let go of my hand.

"Her?" He said.

"Who's that?" Hange asked.

"Um, this is for you, section commander." Sasha said.

"You must find her at once. Only she... She may know the truths which even we cannot perceive. That is all the information I can share. The rest I leave in your hands." The pastor said.

Well it would be helpful information if I actually heard what you said.

"If she's in the 104th, then she's deep in the front lines right now." Hange said.

"Let's go!" Eren yelled.

He started running.

"We need to hurry!" He then yelled.

He ran into Sasha who fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." Sasha said.

"Sasha?!" Eren was confused.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled.

She grabbed this folded up letter thing. That looked like a map.

She ran to Hange.

"Upon my arrival, I gave my report to the commander! Afterwards, I was entrusted to deliver this message to the section commander!" She said.

She handed Hange the scroll, letter thing.

"Message? Thank you. Good work." Hange said.

Somehow Hange had a steamed potato and gave it to Sasha.

Sasha was so very happy.

Hange ran over to us.

We were getting our gear ready.

"So, who is this girl in the 104th?" They asked.

That's what I would like to know.

"She's the smallest one of us." Eren said.

Wait.

"She's got long golden hair." Armin said.

Wait they can't mean.

"Um. And she's cute." Mikasa said.

Krista.

"She's always hanging around Ymir." I said.

Eren nodded.

"Ymir?" Hange questioned.

We now made a plan.

To find Krista.

And we're sticking with it.

I'm so sorry if your bored this chapter I've just got a really good idea and I need Krista to be like a main part for it to work

I'll tell you now that I want to get kenny in this and that can only happen if I do the whole historia thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 158 33
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
8.9K 561 23
December 25th 0827, Levi Ackerman was found abandoned on the steps of a farmer and his wife's home. The tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket woven with...
722 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
744K 22.1K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...