Can't Find the Words to Say (...

By loustrous

*CH. 1-4 ARE UNDER HEAVY EDITING DUE TO ATROCIOUS WRITING* i'd rather no one read this until i decide whether... More

Chapter 1- The New Neighbours.
Chapter 2- Saving My Oppressor.
Chapter 3- Locked Out Of Haven
Chapter 4- A Vow To Fix the Damaged.
Chapter 5- An Easy Start To An Easy Plan.

Can't Find The Words To Say (Larry AU Punk!Louis and Mute!Harry)

20.9K 102 7
By loustrous

he's mute...

    he's stoic...

Louis Tomlinson was what people called a rebel. With the tattoos, piercings, partying and everything parents disapproved of, he was classified as a 'bad-ass' troublemaker.

Harry Styles was suffering from aphasia; he was mute. Once one of the most likeable and cheeky boys, he was now antisocial and incredibly shy. One could say he was mildly xenophobic.

When Harry moved to London with his mother, he was exposed to Louis, someone completely opposite to him.

But opposites attract, right?

Dedicated to @LarryStylinsonAnNa for being the most amazing best friend anyone could wish for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
125K 5K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...