WHAT?! [Completed]

By tk_ann

when extraordinary secret agent JK was in need to protect his Mafia Boss Kim without spilling his own identit... More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
LAST EPISODE

CHAPTER TWO

1.5K 58 6
By tk_ann

No one pov

Min: (walking around in the mansion with Kook) as you can see... there are many rooms in this mansion... (Pointing to all the rooms in the mansion) and I hope you'll never lost in here... (Smiling)

Kook: (showing his cute bunny smile) hope so...

Min: (saw the bunny smile) you're very cute you know (pinching the boy's left cheeks) I felt like kissing you right now

Kook: (in mind) what?! Is he serious?! Wait! Am I blushing?!

Min: (chuckled looking at the red face bunny) I'm sorry... I didn't even mean that... let's go and meet our little family...

Kook: family?

Min: wait, I forgot about introducing myself... my name is Park Jimin... 25 years old same with Taehyung... and you can call me Min hyung...

Kook: mine is Kim Jungkook and 22 years old... (smiled)

Min: okay, Jungkookie... let's go then! (begin to walk)

Kook: (followed Jimin to the first place, the kitchen)

At the kitchen...

Min: Jin hyung! Your new maid is here!

Jin: What?! Seriously?!

Min: yes! He is- arh! (he was cut off when Jin suddenly pushed him to the floor)

Jin: (hugging Kook tightly) OMG!! I FINALLY GOT ONE!!

Min: what the hell hyung?! You seriously pushed me away?!

Jin: what is your name sweetheart! (Loosening his grip on the little boy a bit)

Min: and now you're ignoring me huh?!

Kook: (smiling awkwardly towards the male in front of him) K-Kim... Kim Jungkook

Jin: awe... such a cute name... and such a cute boy to be my maid! But... (holding a frown on his face) um... never mind... my name is Kim Seokjin brother of Kim Taehyung, husband of Kim Namjoon and Bangtan's WWH eomma! Jimin! You can introduce him to others then showed his room... I'll send Neomie to give his outfit later...

Min: (he want to glare at Jin but he's the one who got the glared first...) o-okay... let's go Jungkook (he left the kitchen quickly)

Kook: good to know you hyung... (give a little smile at Jin and continue to follow Jimin)

Next stop, the garden...

Min: (they just went out from the main door to the garden) this is the mansion's garden... but sometimes, it was someone's...

? : And that's me!! (running to them from middle of the garden that was so far away)

Min: he is-

? my name is Jung Hoseok! You can call me Hobi hyung! And... (glare at Jimin) I never said this garden was mine!

Min: yeah... It wasn't yours when you NAME the garden yours... (glared back)

Hobi: (they're having a little staring contest)

Kook: um... hyung? I'm still here...

Min: sorry Kookie... (gave a last glare to Hobi) anyways, where is your bAbY hyung? (Mocking Hobi)

Hobi: there... (pointing the male who fall asleep on a bike)

Min: um... (look at Kook) that is Min Yoongi... I assume you already know Joon hyung right?

Kook: yeah

Min: I should show your room I thought...

Kook: let's go then... bye Hobi hyung! (smiled at Hobi)

Hobi: (giving Kook his wide smile)

After some minutes...

Min: so... this is your room (opening the door of the room) you can call me for anything...

Kook: (give a little bow) Thanks Min hyung... (smiled)

Min: (chuckle a bit) no need for that sweethearts... (pat the boys head cutely)

Kook: (blushed) (in mind) why does he always make me blushed?!

Min: (keep a little unnoticeable smirk on his lips) you can start unpacking by now, Neomjay the son of Jin hyung will give your outfit later... I wish you good luck with the outfit (smirk grow wider then left the confused boy behind)

Kook: (in mind) what does he mean by that? (he went inside the room closing the door... taking his phone and dialed Lisa's number)

On call...

Lisa: how does it goes?! When will I get an invitation card?! Tomorrow?!

Kook: (tried to calmed himself down) when did I said I will marry that asshole?! I said that I'm here to. protect. HIM!!

Lisa: (shrugged her shoulder) I don't know... I'm just feeling something like that would happen (smirk)

Kook: I know you're making that bitch face so stop that!

Lisa: it is not my problems

Kook: hirh! I'm ending my call here! Bye!! (cut the call)

Tock tock tock!!

Kook: (open the door looking who is it)

?: Hi my name is Kim Neomjay Jin eomma's son! This is for you... (gave Kook a medium size box)

Kook: Um... thanks (awkwardly smile)

Neomie: you're welcome (smile) good luck! Bye! (left the once again confused Kook)

Kook: what is wrong with the outfit? Why they wish me luck? (shrugged his shoulder and closed the door)

After two minutes...

Kook: (feeling regret when he opened the box... and somehow embarrassed) (sighed... leaving the box behind him on the floor while he brought his knees to his chest facing the other side...)

Maybe because he sees something like this...

Kook: (feeling hot by the sudden changes of weather) d-do I had to...?

30 minutes later...

Kook: (he went out from the room, walking to the kitchen while covering his face a little with the wig looking down to the floor)

In the kitchen...

Kook: (he still didn't have the courage to face the other) J-Jin hyung...

Jin: (looking at the voice direction) OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Kook: d-do I... look g-good?? (lift his face to Jin)

? : you will always look good...

please leave a votes and comments!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 60K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9K 318 22
𝖨𝗇 1920𝗌 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂...
266K 13.4K 27
"Ƭαєтαє нyυηgιє...." "Kσσ.." ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ωʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊɪɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. ✓𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐. ✓𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘...