๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

Door -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... Meer

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•

2K 86 36
Door -asterine

"You! Sick Ass bastard!" Hinata yelled at the man in front of him with rage written all over his face while the man just put on an intimidating look and didn't even faze.

The laptop showed a video of Hinata and Kageyama that night...

"...You dick lover" The man said in disgust, while Hinata was standing there with a horrified face.

All of a sudden all those words and voices clouded Hinata's mind once again.

'Piece of shit'

'Whore'

'Dick Lover'

'Worthless'

'Waste of Space'

'Tool'

'Pleasure Seeker'

.

.

.

'You could've just died when you were Born!'

Hinata started to tear up but forced to hold it in, he couldn't afford to cry infront of that Sick man in front of him, also know as his 'Father'.

"...It looks like you forgot what I told you back then"

"...."

"Then let me make you remember..." The man stood up from his seat and walk towards Hinata unbuckling his belt, The boy watch in horror as he started to get flashbacks from that night.

'no- no! no! no! no! Not this!'

Every step the man makes, Hinata will step back, as the man grabbed his belt and swing it at the boy making him drop to the floor and a big bruise on his arm from the impact.

Hinata tried to get to the door but as he was about to open it, he was stopped by big hand tightly on his throat and threw him to the other side of the room.

"ACKKK!"

"What's wrong Sho!?"

"Teme....DONT CALL ME THA-"

SMACK

"AND I SAID I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT! YOU MAN WHORE!"

When he heard those words, Tears started to fall even tho he didn't want them to fall at that time, he just couldn't hold it in anymore.

The man laughed as he got closer and closer to the frail boy sprawled on the floor with blood coming out from his mouth and nose.

'...protect- Mom...Natsu...Minna...'

The man came up to Hinata and kneeled In front of him and cupped his cheeks hard leaving two bruises on each cheek, Hinata tried to yank himself out of the man's hold but couldn't, he tried punching him and kicking him but still no use.

"LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!...I SAID LET.ME.GOOO!!!"

Hinata yelled but as he finished he was met with a hard hit to the head making him black out and blood coming out from cuts and wounds and bruises all over his body, just like that night.

The man walked to the sprawled boy on the floor and drag him to his desk and ripped his clothes off.

And once again RAPED HIS SON
______________________________________

**Meanwhile**

In the living room there, all the teams were all seated along with Kaji, Mao, Kevin and Ren, they were talking on how to figure out what's happening to their beloved Sunshine.

Suddenly they heard a shout.

"What was...that?"

"Did...you guys hear that just now?"

"If you mean a scream then, yep"

'upstairs...'

"It came from upstairs....do you think-"

"-Sho..."

Ren mumbled, then suddenly Kaji got up and ran towards the stairs up to Hinata's room.

The others all look at each other before going after Kaji, all of them rushed to Hinata's room.

**At Hinata's Room**

Inside the room you can see Kaji standing in front of Hinata's nightstand holding something, the bed was a mess the closet was wide open.

The teams barge in and saw Kaji just standing there, there was a thick, it was suffocating, they were just met with silence.

"K-Kaji...?" Mao cautiously ask not wanting unnecessary things to happen.

Kaji slowly turned around, but his eyes were locked on the floor all the time, the teams were confused on what he had in his fist.

"W-what's...that?"

Ren squinted his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, he walked towards Kaji and took what's in his fist.

Ren took a good look at it and his eyes slowly widen, he didn't want to think about it but he took a sniff.

'...It can't be..'

"...blood"

"Huh?"

"B-blood...? What do you mean bloo-"

Ren turned around and showed them a blade with little dried blood on it.

All of their eyes slowly widen as Kevin dropped to his knees covering his mouth, Mao stood their shocked not moving an inch, the teams were confused and worried as they took in what Ren said.

"There's a faint smell of blood on it, Kaji where did get this?" Ren said as he turned and face Kaji that was still looking at the floor intensely.

Kaji pointed at the open drawer on Hinata's nightstand and Ren looked inside more and saw another blade and packs of bandages.

He took them out as he rushed to Hinata's suitcase and dug in.

"Check every drawer and-.. everywhere! Check everywhere! Hurry!" Ren said as he rumage through Hinata's stuffs.

"Ha!? What are you doing?!, You can't just rumage through-"

"I said HURRY!, Mao check there-" Ren stopped as he heard a shout from the bathroom.

Suga ran in and saw Kevin on the floor his hand clamped to his mouth and had glassy eyes and pointing at the trash can, Suga look at him for a second before looking at the trash can, there he saw Bloody bandages and a dull blade that had blood on it.

Suga's eyes widen and took steps back and cover his mouth and went to help Kevin but dropped to the floor.

The rest run in to the bathroom and saw what's in the trash can, others gagged and covered their mouths and others went outside cause' they couldn't take it.

Ren looked at the mess and smelled it.

'it's...still...fresh!'

"Ren..."

"His cutting..."

"H-huh? What do you-"

"He's Hurting himself!"

All of them were taken aback to Ren's sudden outburst and all fell silent, they never seen this side of Ren before, the Ren they typically saw everyday was a calm and collected chill person and almost not speaking, but they never thought they'd see Ren like this.

Ofc they seen him worry about stuff but he wouldn't shout like that, he only did that when it involves his Bestfriends and loved ones.

"No...no- he could've told us if something was bothering him or something!, He wouldn't do this for no reason at all!-" Kaji argued.

"...Exactly...he wouldn't do this for no reason"

"Something is DEFINITELY Wrong..." Kenma said not playing his game.

'Sho...what's wrong...?, We're Bestfriends...are we?' Kaji, Ren, Mao and Kevin thought sadly.

'Hinata/Chibi-chan/Shoyo...please...tell us...' The teams couldn't help but think about their sunshine.

.

.

.

"...I'm...sorry..." A voice said and disappeared.

To be continued....

________________***___________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

59.7K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...
302K 11K 41
Shoyo Hinata, has always been lazy in his childhood years, thats why there is always someone who needs to take care of him. Shoyo joins the Volleybal...
47.1K 2.4K 19
โKarasuno went to their Volleyball Tournament but Shoyo wasn't feeling very well so he has to go to the Hospital. Then suddenly.......Something happe...
102K 3K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...