๐…๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š

By ROSEW6TER

๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. ๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ. in which: it's fashion week, and the... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง+๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž (๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐)
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
<3
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

125 2 0
By ROSEW6TER

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
013. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓲  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮  𝔂𝓸𝓾  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓲  𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭  𝓭𝓸  𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓯𝓸𝓻  𝔂𝓸𝓾,  𝔂𝓸𝓾  𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀  𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SUGAR FACTORY ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hey!" leo exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "hi."

"how was dress shopping?" he pulled out of the hug and gripped my shoulders.

"it was good, lots of fun i found my dress," i smiled, interlocking hands with him as we walked into the restaurant altogether.

"really? i found my suit as well," he smiled showing his pearly whites.

"thanks!" gigi waved to the host and put her daughter in a high chair as we all sat down at the square table.

"i hear the drinks--milkshakes in particular--here are extraordinary," kate told me skimming through the menu.

"yes, i've heard that too--look at this one," i pointed to a tall milkshake with a donut around the straw. kate's eyes widened.

after ordering, we all made small-talk about how shopping went.

"johnny that is the coolest thing i've ever seen!" kendall said excitedly as the waitress put a tall insane-looking milkshake in front of him, a big smile on his face.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"ugh what a long day that was," i said having a seat on the bed.

"a fun day!" bella twirled around, gigi coming out of her room with a finger over her mouth as she quietly shut the door.

"shh," she hushed intending that khai was having a nap. we nodded, understanding.

"what should we do now?" kate asked in a low voice.

"we could watch a movie?" kendall said sitting on the couch.

"let's do that," i said and everyone joined kendall on the long couch, kicking their shoes off.

kendall clicked through the channels. "what about this?" she asked landing on green mile which was a fantastic movie.

"i love green mile, i'll watch it," i said. we agreed on watching it and kendall paid for a rental on apple tv.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE NEXT MORNING˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"delaney wake up," i barely heard gigi's voice as she turned the lights on in my room, causing me to shield my eyes with a pillow.

"uggghhh," i groaned. we were heading back home today so we had to get up early for the flight.

"come on we don't want to keep the plane waiting," she opened my blinds and left my room, shutting the door.

i groaned again and stared at the ceiling for a second before getting up and brushing my teeth. i washed my face, took a shower, and straightened my hair.

i got changed into grey baggy nike sweats with a white tank top and grey puffer jacket. i put white nike socks with it and vast grey nike jordan 1s. for makeup, i did my normal natural look: concealer, mascara, brow pencil, and lip gloss.

i grabbed my suitcase and turned the lights off in my room, walking into the living room. "ready?" asked bella as the others started walking down the hallway.

"you look so cute," leo whispered in my ear as we met everyone else in the lobby.

"thank you," i smiled at him. he was wearing white sweatpants, a black hoodie, a black jacket, and jordan twists.

we walked outside into the crowd as the reporters' questions flowed in. leo helped me into the car before getting in himself.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ HOME˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"finally!" i took my shoes off and flopped onto the black couch. leo and i's house was a very dark modern theme which i loved.

he joined me on the couch and landed on my body making me groan and us both laugh.

he left a kiss on my lips. "i wanted to talk to you about something," i said pushing him playfully off of me and sitting up.

"sure but can it wait? i want to take a shower." i nodded. "i'll be back in just a few minutes," he got up and kissed my head before he disappeared upstairs.

i took a deep breath. i wanted to talk to him about having a baby but i was nervous because i didn't know how he'd react.

while he was in the shower, i texted the girls and they helped me practice how the conversation would go.

"okay ready?" leo said as he came back down the stairs about twenty minutes later. his hair was dripping wet onto his black t-shirt. he had black dress pants with a black belt paired with it and silver rings.

he caught me staring and chuckled to himself. "like what you see?" he put his hands out in a shrug position.

i shook my head out of my trance and awkwardly smiled at him. "let's talk in the kitchen?"

he nodded and followed me down the long hallway.

we sat down at the island.

"okay leo i literally have no idea how to tell you this but um," i avoided eye contact as he leaned back in the barstool and bit his nails--he was nervous.

"you're pregnant?" he guessed. i laughed. "no!"

he smiled nervously and continued biting his nails.

"so i um...i..."

"spit it out."

"i've been wanting to have a baby literally since i turned fifteen and i never really--well obviously--i never tried to get pregnant because i was so young but now i'm nineteen--almost twenty--and i'm more than ready to have a baby and i wanted to wait until we were married but i don't know..." i poured out and had a quick glance at his face.

he was no longer biting his nails and his eyes were wide. he was sitting leaning forward with his arms resting on his knees.

"well..." he started looking at the floor. "delaney i love you and i would do anything for you, you know that," he reached over and softly held my hand.

"but you do realize, a baby is a big responsibility and we have a lot going on already." i nodded.

"i would love to have a baby, but i don't think you realize that we're not ready for that yet. i don't think we need to bring anymore attention to ourselves than we already have. we're the most popular celebrities in the year of 1997 right now--a baby is a huge responsibility and on top of all of that, we have a wedding to plan, you're a busy, famous model, we travel a lot, i'm filming a movie almost all hours of everyday, it's a lot. i love you so much but we really can't handle the responsibility of caring for a baby right now. i think it'd be way easier and better to have one after we get married."

i nodded. leo opened up my mind with his words. "i understand. thank you,"

i kissed him as he placed his hands on my waist--the metal of his cold rings sent shivers down my spine.

AUTHOR'S CORNER!
my cousin is so annoying. basically we all wanted to go on this water slide at kalahari and we couldn't go all because of her because she wouldn't go on. but then, when she wanted to go in the lazy river, my aunt made me and my other cousins go in the lazy river with her. annoying. anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, kinda running out of ideas for them to do so i might just do a time skip to the wedding day bc i don't want to have drama at all in this book.

PUBLISHED// 2/1/21
LAST EDITED// N/A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
701K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
590K 13.6K 53
" ๐จ๐ก. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ.. ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž " "๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ " ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...