Among Royalty

By 4feet4

This is the story of a normal guy, Adrian, who gets thrown into the lives of two kings. Read more to find ou... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Not An Update
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
The Proposal
L
LI
MA GAHD

XXIX

6.4K 259 76
By 4feet4

Adrian giggled as he saw Aldrich fiddling with the strings fo the apron. The light noise grabbed Aldrich's attention.

"What?! You didn't even wear it correctly yet you're laughing at me." Aldrich grumbled, finally succeeding in tying the apron correctly.

"No, mister. I wore it correctly and did that fast!" Adrian said with a proud smile.

"Very sorry to break your bubble, bun. But it's supposed to be worn on the front." Zion chuckled, pulling the boy to himself and silently corrected it as Adrian and Aldrich started bickering.

It had been a bit more than a week since they became boyfriends, and Aldrich and Zion decided it will be better to spend some more time with Adrian.

And so, they were here, in the palace kitchen trying to make Macarons.

"By the way, Zion. I didn't know you wanted to burn the palace down. You did ask Adrian to help you, so..." Aldrich said in a serious tone.

"Hey, I can cook!" Adrian defended himself.

"What? Burnt toast?" Al snickered.

Adrian whined, turning to Zion for help. Zion chuckled at the younger's pouty face, hugging him tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. And Al, don't be a meanie." Zion defended Adrian.

Adrian snickered, turning his head towards Aldrich while poking out his tongue.

"Meaniee.." Adrian giggled, then turned back to rub his face on Zion's chest, happy to have him on his side.

Aldrich squinted his eyes, making Adrian grin wider when he saw it.

"Okay get the ingredients, and no fighting, you two!" Zion said, being serious.

_____________

Adrian concentrated hard as he piped the cream on top of the cookie. The kitchen was surprisingly silent as the three worked.

Zion looked over at the two as he was done. He enjoyed cooking and baking, and no matter how hard the dishes are he had tried to make them at least once. So, it was not a wonder that he quickly excelled in making the confection.

"I'm done!!" Adrian shrieked, bumping his hip against Aldrich's, making him spill a bit of his cream from the piping bag.

Adrian started laughing, but instantly shut his mouth with his hand when he saw how pissed Aldrich looked.

"I.. I'm sorry.." he squeaked, taking slow steps backwards.

He let out a shriek when he saw Aldrich launching towards him, his giggles filling the whole place.

Zion shook his head with a smile, quickly completing Aldrich's work knowing these two won't stop.

After that, he started his way towards the duo.

"Zio- AAH STOP..
Save me from this monster Zion!!" Adrian tried to wiggle out of Aldrich's strong arms, obviously failing his attempt to run away.

Aldrich continued to tickle the smaller boy.

"Ah please... I'll do anything please stop~" Adrian shrieked, making Aldrich pause.

"Anything?" Aldrich asked him, bringing his face closer to his boyfriend.

He slowly grazed his long, strong fingers against the curve of Adrian's butt.

"Anything I say?" He asked once again, his hot breath falling on Adrian's lips, making him gulp.

Oh hell yes, anything you say-

Zion watched the two with lazy eyes. He wasn't even surprised with Aldrich. Aldrich used each and every moment to flirt and tease with these two.

I sometimes do wonder if he's actually this good in be-

"Please, that is so cliche, Al." Zion said, trying to bring them back to reality and also to break his thoughts.

Being distracted with these thoughts while working is enough. I don't want to roam around with a particular organ of mine screaming in attention.

"Oh, someone's jealous." Aldrich teased, making Zion shake his head with a small smile.

"Don't worry, babe. I have enough love and strength to keep you two up." Aldrich said winking at Zion while sensually tightening his grip on Adrian.

Adrian let out a small, almost non-hearable moan, hiding his face in Aldrich's neck while Zion turned around to hide his red face, and tried to swerve the topic.

"Let's eat!" Zion said, taking the plates and sitting at the table, a pinkish hue still adorning his handsome face.

He found his partners beside him very quickly at the mention of being able to eat.

Zion made Adrian sit on his lap, not that he was complaining, and they started gobbling on the delicacies.

Adrian started gushing about how perfect Zion's were made.

"Well, I guess my French roots help me here. Also I like to spend a lot of my free time in the kitchen, bun." Zion said, making Adrian raise his eyebrows in surprise.

Adrian looked at his boyfriend for a while, wondering how a human can be so... Beautiful.

He quickly dipped, pecking him on the cheek, and turned and did the same to Aldrich.

He felt extremely happy to be with them.

At this point, I can't even imagine a life without these two.

Aldrich looked at the smaller boy, and then at his fiancé, wondering if it was the correct time to bring up what the wanted to talk about.

Zion lightly shrugged, unknowingly caressing Adrian's side.

"Cupcake, we wanted to talk about something." Aldrich said, making Adrian stop himself from devouring the whole plate.

He quickly chewed whatever was in his mouth, focusing on the two as he sat sideways facing Aldrich.

"Is everything okay?" Adrian asked, worried to death.

Are they...
Are they going to break u-

No... Please no...
Even if it's early I like these two more than I thought.

Aldrich took Adrian's hands in his, scooting closer to his partners.

"Bun, we understand if you want to say no. And we will respect your decision. And so, we thought it would be better to ask you first." Zion said.

Adrian's heart beat faster.

Oh God, what is this about..

"Can we publicly announce about our relationship?" Aldrich asked.

Adrian blinked at the two, waiting for what else they had to say. When he was met with a few silent moments, he raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Wait that's it?" He asked.

His boyfriends nodded, making laughter bubble up in his chest.

"O- oh God.. I was so scared for a second. Of course you can, silly." He laughed for a bit. But then, it was like a switch was flipped in his mind.

He suddenly faced the reality, the reality that he was dating kings... Two kings.

Zion noticed the sudden change, knowing pretty well this would happen.

"Bun, as we said, we will be here. At every point." Zion said with complete honesty.

"Exactly. You are ours, cupcake. And I don't think anyone will be happy even thinking about not accepting it." Aldrich said.

"And as Zion said, we are here for you. At every stage, at every point."

Adrian nodded after thinking a bit, a smile slowly forming on his face.

The other two were quick to hug him, making him chuckle. He was met with a few kisses by Zion and a head ruffle by Aldrich, making him whine.

Aldrich quickly whipped his phone out, using every single social media handle he had to reveal the news.

He was worried about Adrian. His innocent features attracted a lot of attention from various people.

He knew Adrian would never cheat on them, but no one knew he was taken. And even the thought of anyone hitting on him made Aldrich's possessiveness want to punch the wall.

Q

uickly getting done with it, he turned towards his partners sitting there while Zion peppered small kisses all over his face, making him redder than a strawberry.

He could feel his heart flutter. He felt accomplished in his life with them. As if they were a piece of a puzzle he didn't know he needed.

Shaking off his thoughts, he joined Zion in making the boy flustered.

They both managed to convince him to stay a few days with them in the palace, knowing this huge reveal will cause a huge stir. And they wanted to be with him to protect him their best.

What they didn't realise by revealing the incredible news though, is that they dodged a very dangerous bullet that would have ruined all their lives.

______________________

A/N -- hehe here you go..

I went back and read the first few chapters of this story a while ago and I must say...

That was the worst thing in the whole world and I'm so glad whoever read past that... Thank you for your patience lol😭😂

Once this story is complete, I'll go back to edit the complete whole thing while trying my best not to change the plot a lot like I did the last time.

Till then.. enjoy the cute scenes between the throuple💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nightmares By Leon

General Fiction

4.1K 146 35
A home wrecked and sinking down, a father and a brother who acts as if you are not to be counted as a person, bizarre and insanely bad moments of lif...
659K 15.2K 24
Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young newbie teenage sort-of a guy named Adrian...
~Soulmate~ By Bella

General Fiction

1.1K 59 56
(Immature and fetus writing, meaning cringe.) °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Garbages aren't supposed to be laying on the floor, aren't...
77.8K 3.2K 17
(Completed) Adrian has been bullied for all 23 years of his life, but one day when his work peers want him gone they push him into the royal parade...