The Accident// N.H

By wonderwoman11211

I am in the process of going through the story and editing the parts that I made mistakes on. Sarah was an or... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

35

12 0 0
By wonderwoman11211

  I woke up the next morning to hear people whispering beside me. I was too tired to find out who. I tried to roll over but I realized that I still had Lux laying on me.

  "Should we wake her up. Lou will be here in ten minutes to pick up Lux." I heard Liam say.

  "No let her sleep. I heard her get up multiple times last night because Lux kept crying. I thought Lou said she has been sleeping through the night." Niall said.

  "She did tell us that she sleeps through the night. Lux must have been not feeling good last night. Come on let's wake them up." Zayn said. I felt someone shake my shoulder but I smacked their hand away.

  "Owe she hits hard. One of you get to wake her up." Harry said. I opened one of my eyes and saw all five of the boys staring down at me.

  "Why are you all staring at me. That's creepy." I told them. I placed my hand on Lux's back and started to sit up. She started to fuss so I rubbed her back. I smelt a foul smell and realized that it was coming from her diaper.

  "Who is going to be on diaper duty while I get her a new outfit and a bottle?" I asked them. All five of them ran out of the room. "Cowards." I called after them. I got up and grabbed her bag. I laid a blanket down om the ground and placed her on it. I changed her diaper and felt the she was warm.

  "Guys come back in here please." I called them. I heard someone walk up to the door but not enter.

  "Are you going to make us change her diaper." Louis asked.

  "No I already did that. I need you to come see if she is warm or if it is just me." I told him. Louis entered the room and placed a hand on her back.

  "No she feels warm. Call Lou and tell her." He left the room. I grabbed my phone and I found Lou's number and called her.

  "Hello?" She asked when she picked up.

  "Hey Lou this is Sarah. I called to tell you that when I changing Lux this morning she feels a little warm. She was also up a lot last night crying." I told her.

  "Oh no that's not good. Have you taken her tempature yet?"

  "No I have not. I will get one of the boys to help me take it." I picked Lux up and carried her into Liam and Harry's room. I handed her to Liam and grabbed the thermometer. I placed it under her arm and waited for it to beep. I took it out and it read 101.2

  "I just took her temperature and it is 101.2. Do you have any medicine in her diaper bag that I can give her?" I asked her.

  "No I don't but I am going to run to the store before I come over there. I hate to ask this but can you watch her during the boys show tonight?" She asked me.

  "Of course I can watch her. I will be at the show but I will watch her for you." I tell her. We said good bye and I took her into the room Niall and I have been sharing. I grabbed her bag and I pulled out an outfit for her. I found a red stripped shirt and a pair of overall. I grabbed a red bow for her hair and put a pair of white conversation on her feet. I made her a bottle. When I sat down there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Lou was standing there.

  "Hey Lou." I let her inside and continued feeding her.

  "You are so good with kids. When you have one of your own you are going to be an amazing mother." She told me.

  "Yeah I have always wanted kids but probably not for a while. Did you get her some medicine?"

  "Yeah I did. Where are all of the boys. Usually they are all out here when I come over."

  "I asked them to change Lux this morning because she had a poopy diaper and they all scattered. The only ones I have seen since then are Liam and Louis."

  "Louis should not run at a poopy diaper. He has a lot of little siblings. I am sure he has changed one before."

  "Yeah but when I called him out here to check if she felt warm to him or not he would not come out here until I told him that I already changed her. I don't understand what guys have against changing a diaper."

  "I don't either. Here is the medicine. I can take her through the sound check but can you watch her after that?"

  "Yeah. I was going to watch the show from the crowd but I will take her with me." She grabbed Lux and headed to the door. I grabbed her diaper bag and had Liam grabbed the play pin and we put it all in her car. I went back in and all of the boys were sitting on the couch.

  "Oh now all of you reappear after the baby is gone. What are all of you going to do when you have kids and your wife or girlfriend asks you to change the childs diaper?" I ask all of them.

  "I don't plan on having kids anytime soon. I am only 18." Harry said.

  "Yeah I know that but in the future. You can't always expect the girl to change the diapers for you. Your gonna have to change a baby's diaper eventually. What about when you watch Lux for Lou." I told him.

  "That is why we have you with us. By the time we go on tour again she will be out of diapers." Louis said.

  "Actually she may not be. She is almost a year old. A lot of parents don't start potty training them until they are two or three years old." Liam said.

  "Yeah. Louis you should know this. You have six little sibling." I told him.

  "I don't pay that close attention. Anyways don't we have a sound check to get to." Louis got up and walked into his room. All of the other boys got up and went to change then came back to here I was.

  "Are you going to come to the sound check with us?" Liam asked. I nodded and followed them out the door. We got down there and all of their crew was already setting up.

  "Okay we are going to run through the set. Start with Girl Almighty." The manager said. They started singing. They went through the whole set list before they came back stage where I was sitting. I noticed that Niall was a little pale.

  "Niall are you okay you look a little pale." I said. Niall nodded and went to lay down on the couch.

  "I don't think he is feeling good. All of us asked if he was okay but he keeps saying that he is fine." Lou said. She handed me Lux and went to help some of the stage crew.

  "Hey can you go get some food Sarah I am hungry." Louis said.

  "Yeah I can. What do you want?" I asked them. They all have me their orders. I went to get Lux's car seat from Lou and put it in the car that we rented. I grabbed the food and went back to the stadium. I got inside and Niall was no longer laying on the couch.

  "Guys where is Niall?" I asked while they all grabbed their food.

  "I don't know. He was laying there then he jumped up and ran out the door." Harry said.

  "None of you went to check on him. Here take Lux." I handed Lux to Harry and went to find Niall. I found him getting sick by the back door.

  "Niall why did you not tell me that you were feeling sick this morning?" I asked him.

  "Because you were already taking care of Lux I didn't want you to have to take care of me too." He told me. After he was finished I led him back inside and laid him down. I grabbed Lux from Harry and went to find the tour manager for the boys. I found him and tapped on his shoulder.

  "How can I help you young lady?" He asked me.

  "I came to tell you that Niall is sick and he is not able to perform tonight." I told him.

  "Okay. We have to find someone to go in his place or the boys will have to sing his part. Can you take me to where everyone else is please?" I led him to where the boys were eating and Niall was laying down.

  "So I have been told that you are not able to perform tonight because you are sick. Is that correct?" The manager asked him. Niall nodded his head then ran out the door. I handed Louis Lux and ran after him.

  "You keep following me you are going to be sick as well." Niall told me. I rubbed his back until he was done. I led him back inside and I found Harry holding Lux.

  "I though I handed her to Louis." I said. He handed me Lux.

  "You did but she threw up on him. He is changing his clothes. We now have two sick people." Harry said.

  "Well after this show we have a break. Anyone who is sick then will have a chance to get better before we have to go to the next performance." I told him. Louis came back and he was wearing different clothes.

  "So has management figured out what they are going to do about Niall not being able to perform with us?" He asked Liam.

  "No. He said we could find someone who could sing his part or we could just take turns singing his parts in the song." Liam told him.

  "Why don't we have Sarah do it. Eleanor and Perrie have both said she is a good singer." Louis said. I shook my head at them and started backing away.

  "No I can't. I have to take care of these two because they are sick. Plus I told Lou that I would watch Lux during your show." I told him.

  "Someone else can watch them. Please come out for one song." Liam said.

  "I will only do one song. Not one of the ones that you jump around for and act crazy during because I will have Lux with me and I don't want her getting sick on me. I don't have a change of clothes if she does." I told tham. All of them started cheering and ran out of the room.

  "What have I agreed to?" I asked myself.

  "You just agreed to perform with them. This will be fun to watch." Niall said. I jumped because I didn't know he was still awake.

  "Oh you hush it. Your the reason they are begging me to go out there." I told him. He smiled at me and tried to kiss me.

  "Nope I will not let you kiss me. Your breath smells bad." I said putting my hand against his chest.

  "Aww come on please." He told me. I shook my head and went to find Lou. I found her doing the boys hair and makeup.

  "So I hear these crazy boys convinced you to go perform out on the stage with them." She told me.

  "Yeah they did. Niall is sick and they begged me to go with them. I think he has whatever Lux here has." I told her.

  "Yeah she either gave it to Niall or Niall gave it to her. You might want to keep her and Niall away from the other boys. If you have five sick boys you might not want to stay in the same hotel room as them."

  "Yeah. I would be coming to your room and staying with you and Lux."

  "Girl I would make you stay with us. I know how the five of them act when they are sick. I would never let you stay in there with them alone." She said. She finished up Zayns hair and Harry was next.

  "Hey we are not that bad when we are sick." Harry said.

  "The last time you had a cough all you did was whine and cry about it. You were not even really sick. It was just a cold." She told him. I laughed and started rocking Lux because she started fussing again.

  "She could be fussy because she is teething. I have a teething toy in her diaper bag" Lou told me. I grabbed the diaper bag and pulled out the toy. I handed it to her and she started chewing on it. After all of the boys were done I sat down with Lou talking until she had to go.

  "The first three songs we do are going to be the ones we jump around and run around to. Then we are doing little things. That is the song you are going to do. We are going to sit for that one. Before we do it we are going to introduce you." Liam told me. I nodded and the went out on the stage. I stood on the side of the stage watching them. I laughed when Liam or Louis fell because they were being crazy.

  "Okay everybody. The next song we are going to sing in Little Things. As all of you can see Niall is not here to perform because he is sick but we have someone filling in for his part. Sarah come out here please." Liam said.

  I walked out there holding Lux on my hip. Louis handed me a mic and the song began. We sang the whole song. I was trying to get off the steps and I stepped on something one of the fans threw and I slipped. I turned my body so that Lux was sitting on top of me so that I would not land on her. My back hit the ground hard and the wind was knocked out of me. I heard Lux start crying and the boys yelling. I tried to get up to make sure that Lux was okay but everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
19.5K 269 33
Sarah takes a trip to London for her Birthday and runs into Harry Styles. It was the best week of her life spending time with him, she started to fal...
23.1K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
8.7K 372 26
The accident. It killed him Now I swear I have an issue I can hear something 'stay with me baby girl' The Tomlinson's lives have been turned upside w...