๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฏ๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ...

Por mochiminie_

"๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป... Mรกs

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—’
02 : ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฐ๐—Ž๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
03 : ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ถ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
04 : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ค๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
06 : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ด๐—‰
07 : ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ
08 : ๐–ฏ๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—
09 : ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ
10 : ๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–  ๐–ช๐—‚๐–ฝ
11 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—
12 : ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
13 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ
14 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ
15 : ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…
16 : ๐–จ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
17 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—† ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—’
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ
๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฏ๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

05 : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ข๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฟ๐— & ๐–ข๐—ˆ.

6.3K 505 657
Por mochiminie_

[🏢]

[Third Person's POV]

Incoming call..

"Mmph.."

Y/N stirred and rolled as the soft tune of her phone rang through the morning air. She threw an arm over her eyes, keeping them from the blinding sunshine seeping through the open windows. She felt for her side; Taehyun was gone.

"Uh..?"

Drowsiness drained from within as she hastily sat up. Her squinty eyes looked around the room. Without her glasses, she couldn't see very well but she was sure not to spot the lad's silhouette.

"Taehyun?" She called.

"Taehyun, where are you?"

Incoming call..

"Aigoo.."

She brought the phone close to her face to press answer before sticking it to her ear. She leaned back on the headboard, bored.

"Hello..?"

"Sheesh, what took you so long to answer?"

"I just woke up, Ria.." Y/N yawned. "What to do want..?"

"What do you mean what do I want? Come over, fool. I missed you."

"I'm sorry, but this early?" She scoffed. "No, Ri. You're crazy."

"It's almost noon, Y/N. Jesus Christ what granny-old things did you do last night?"

Y/N raised her brow and felt around for her glasses. "Almost noon?"

"God, Y/N. You sound so spaced out. You good or what?"

"Kinda fucked up but I'm okay." She huffed. "I can't find my glasses."

Ria grunted on the other line. "Whatever. Just come, okay? I got something for you."

Call ended.

"Knock, knock," a voice called from the doorway. "Good morning, princess!"

Taehyun's silhouette came to her blurry view. He was holding something as he approached her. Y/N fidgeted; she couldn't find her eyewear.

"What's the problem, Y/N?" Taehyun frowned, placing a tray on the nightstand.

"My glasses. Have you seen them?"

"Oh," he smiled. "I put them by the vanity. Let me get it for you."

She settled and watched as Taehyun waddled to a smaller mirror. He took her glasses and ran back to her, crouching down to wear it on her face. Y/N adjusted the rim, eyes blinking only to see Taehyun staring at her with a wide beam. She playfully shoved his face away.

"I made you breakfast!" He exclaimed, pointing to the tray. "Look! It's pancakes. I know it isn't much but I've seen you make them before so I guess you like them."

She shyly smiled. "Thanks!"

"I've already eaten," he stated, fishing a hair tie from the drawer. "You can have them now if you want. I'll do your hair for you."

He gently set the tray down on her lap. Y/N gave him a grateful grin before digging in. Taehyun on the other hand made his way to the space behind her. With a brush on his hand and the scrunchy on the other, he lovingly combed his girl's hair, occasionally playing with it before heaving everything in a ponytail.

"Is it tight enough?" He inquired. "Do I need to loop once more?"

"It's okay!"

Taehyun retreated to her side, placing soft kisses on her stuffed cheeks. Y/N giggled, spooning him some bites as well. To be fair, it tasted good. Even better than her burnt ones. Shortly after finishing, she was reminded of something.

"Oh, I need to go out today." She said.

"Hmm?"

"My friend called me a while ago." She smiled. "Remember that one friend that I have? She wants me to come over. She says she got me something."

Taehyun pouted. "Mm, will you be gone for long?"

"Nope," she paused. "Well, maybe. We haven't each other for ages. Don't worry, I'll try to come home by dusk."

"It's alright. I'll take care of our home!" He kissed her temple. "Go on, darling."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong.

Y/N toyed with her long skirt as she stood before a quiet household. Her friend's house was a little too far from her building, by which took her 30 minutes before arriving. The door swung open revealing a girl her age, with long, wavy hair, and chocolate eyes. She was brushing her teeth.

Y/N giggled. "Ria!"

"Late!" She playfully rolled her eyes. "Come in, come in!"

Ria let the girl inside, shutting the door afterwards. Y/N directly ran to the living room and sprung to the couch as if it was her home. Her friend rushed to the bathroom to finish her business before fully entertaining her. Oh, it's been a while since Y/N sat on that very couch. With her friend being distant due to academic reasons, she found it hard to keep up with their relationship.

"So," she cooed, seeing Ria approach her. "How's that research thing?"

"Good." Ria sat beside her. "They will be sending me to Houston to intern at NASA."

"Lucky you. I just live off my parents' fortune at this point." Y/N lulled. "What's the point of studying when I'm rich?"

Ria gave her a concerned look. "You still haven't changed, huh? Still that vintage chick?"

"You love me that way, don't you?"

"Sure," her friend grimaced. "You know.. You gotta spice up, man. You can't live with your nest hair and limp clothes forever."

"It.. It doesn't look that bad." Y/N became anxious. "Well, at least that's what Taehyun told me.."

"Taehyun?"

"My.. My boyfriend.."

Ria suddenly snorted, covering her mouth to hide her giggles. Y/N gave her an unamused look. Though they've been friends for so long, she had gone hopeless about Y/N finding a guy that would have the guts to date a girl like her.

"It's not funny, Ria."

"I'm sorry," she snickered. "Ah, good joke-"

Seeing Y/N's serious face, she muffled down. She awkwardly shifted and cleared her throat. So it wasn't a tell-tale after all.

"You.. You really got a.. A guy?"

"Mhm."

"Since when? How? Please don't tell me you used dark magic, Y/N."

"I don't think it's dark magic.." Y/N pondered. "I mean, I chanted something when I was unboxing him."

"When you were unbo-" Ria's eyes widened. "What do you mean unboxed?! Y/N, did you dig up a coffin?! Jesus Christ, why would y-"

"I didn't!" Y/N huffed. "Listen to me, he's a doll! I bought him from a website and then there was this French thing I had to say and then he came to life!"

"...you're crazy."

"I'm not! Just.."

Y/N took out her phone. She scrolled through her gallery and showed her friend some pictures of Taehyun and them being together. Ria furrowed her brows, scanning the guy's features as if she was doubting that the fella was once a lifeless doll.

"Look, you can just say that you were lucky to find a cute guy in the streets to go out with you. You don't have to weave some fairytale-paranormal extravaganza."

"It's not a fairytale, ugh!"

Y/N browsed the net. She went to her history and opened the tab for Love Craft & Co. Ria inched closer for a better look. Y/N showed her the wide variety of dolls, male to female, kids to grown-ups. Her friend cringed, rubbing her arms.

"Sweet Mary mother of Christ.." She mumbled. "So you're saying, these dolls can come to life..?"

"Yes. Customers have to specify their looks and traits for compatibility, blah blah blah. So, I got my Taehyun!"

"That's weird.." Ria breathed. "I mean, it's basically impossible in the name of science.."

"Earth is a wonderful place, Ria. Anything can happen."

"Have you checked the address?"

"Well, it did say on the card that the business started in France, but no."

She and Ria went to trace the company's local address. To their surprise, names of avenues, blocks, and even lots were blank. Nothing but a good chunk of land away from the heart of the city. Technically remote, like a typical factory, but only a single, white block of building appeared as they zoomed in. It was as if it was hidden.

"Are you sure you copied the exact location?" Ria doubted.

"Certain.." Y/N adjusted her glasses. "That's odd.."

"Very. I'm worried for you, Y/N. Your quote-unquote doll's company is skeptical enough for me."

"Dude, I'm practically hopeless romantic!" Y/N defended. "Just let me date in peace, damn."

Ria gave her one last look of concern before sighing. She wasn't really fully convinced of Y/N story but seeing the happy look in her eyes, she decided to ride along. Ria crouched and heaved something from the floor. It was a big box of present.

Y/N tilted her head. "What's that?"

"I told you, I got you something." She lifted the lid. "Skin care products and cosmetics. There are a few dresses too. I also got you coupons from shops in case you want to use them."

"Ria," Y/N grimaced. "You know I don't do those.."

"Come on!" Her friend rolled her eyes. "I bought them since I thought that you gotta glow up to get a man. But now that you have one, then at least do it for him!"

"Taehyun's fine with the way I am.."

"Yeah, until he sees someone prettier and sashays away. You want that?"

"No.."

Ria handed her the box. "Then take it."

"I can't.. He's never gonna leave me, I swear.."

"Urgh.." Ria grunted. "Look, whether he's a freaking doll or not, infidelity is infidelity. Believe me, I've been fucked up by cute guys regardless of how pretty I look. How much more.. You?"

Y/N stared at the contents. Ria placed the box on her lap. Bottles of creams, packs of masks, serums, oils, powder, lip balms, make-up, tons and tons of beauty products sat on top of a neatly folded cotton dress. She gulped.

"I.. I don't know how to use these.."

"Internet is a vast platform." Ria sighed. "Also, get rid of those thick glasses. Your eyes make you look like you came out of a Disney bug movie."

"That's so harsh of you.."

"You're welcome." She scoffed. "Trust me. Your dolly will thank you once you evolve into a pretty butterfly."

"..Alright then."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

240 11 1
Taehyun x reader Beomgyu x reader angst Oneshot
98.5K 8.4K 20
"๐–  ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ...
198K 13.3K 21
"๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰. ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
4.2K 118 50
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ...