Arrangement // Techno x reader

By Air_Condit

ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʀᴏɴ, ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟦: 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎: 𝒜 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝐼𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟧: 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟢: 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈
!IMPORTANT NOTICE!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎

22K 874 867
By Air_Condit

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

Tension was at it's limit by now. The both of you haven't spoken in days, the court has gotten rowdier, discussing who this mysterious fiancé of the first prince was. More specifically, who would want to even marry a cold-blooded killer at that. Rumours about your visit spread like wild fire, a girl in a dark royal blue dress walking out of the Royal Palace, tears in her eyes. It would obviously be the talk of the whole Empire by now. You placed your head face down onto the vanity, brushing your fingers through your black hair.

"Excuse me, Lady Y/N?"

You look over your shoulder to see Nihachu, or Niki, holding a tray of biscuits and a teapot of Rose blend tea. Her blonde hair contrasted the light periwinkle dress.

"I told you, you can drop the formalities, Niki. We're friends, aren't we?"

Niki was a daughter of a baker that was next to your father's shop. While visiting your father, you'd often run into her, eventually the both of you began talking and forming a strong bond with each other. Every now and then, you'd visit their shop to buy sweet treats as well as loaves of bread to share with your father. Now, she was working in your household as a part-time chef for a short period of time to earn her own share of money.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I got too used to it after working here..."

Niki muttered as she placed the silver tray onto the table in the middle of the room. You take a seat at the seating next to the table and began chatting with Niki. It really made you feel as though all your worries were gone, chatting to an old friend this lightly, something you couldn't do in the high court for the past few days.

"Niki, may I ask you something?"

"Mhm, go ahead!"

You put your hands together, beginning to feel the anxiety rise up to your chest. Niki quickly places a hand on top of yours, calming your nerves down. After taking a few deep breaths, you open your mouth to speak.

"Well... How do you approach someone... I mean, how do you create a friendship or just... talk to someone who doesn't like you?"

Niki stopped sipping her cup of tea, looking back at you with a puzzled look before placing the teacup back onto the saucer. She started to you for a few more seconds before her eyes widened.

"Wait... you were the girl that visited the Royal Palace that day, right?!"

You sigh as you start explaining the situation from start to finish, how you were going to marry the first prince of the Antarctic Empire, how he implied that you were a burden in front of the Emperor.

"Well, that's not good. The Empress forced you into it?"

You shook your head slightly.

"She promised the Northern diamond mine for my father. I'd do anything to see my father live happily."

You say, Niki humming in response.

"I can't think of anything at the moment. Considering he's the first prince, I'm not sure if he's someone who'd like treats as an apology..."

Niki sighed, you looked down, both of you disheartened by the prospects of the situation. The both of you were interrupted by a slight knock on the door.

"Lady Y/N, the escort, Dream, is here."

You quickly apologize to Niki as she reassures you that she'll be by your side. After some negotiating with Dream, you convince him to let Niki join you at the palace. Once you reach there, you are greeted by the brunette of the 3 princes, Wilbur. Behind him were a pair of familiar faces, Sapnap and George.

"Good morning, lady Y/N and..."

"Niki. A pleasure to meet you, your highness."

You could see Wilbur's eyes lit up as it followed Niki. Niki simply gave the prince a warm smile, making him turn into a shade of red. Niki just smiled and bowed in front of the prince.

"My apologies, but may I know if that's the smell of a chocolate chip cookies you have there in that pouch?"

"I-it is..."

Niki said. Wilbur soon began his monologue about the different types of cookies and soon the both of them were in a heated debate of pumpkin pie or blueberry pie for Halloween.

"I think this might go on for a while... Mind if we escort you first?"

You glance towards Niki who seems to be enjoying the conversation thoroughly before turning back to Dream and nodding.

"Well, let's get going then."

Dream then ushers you, along with the two familiar brunettes, George and Sapnap, who were following closely. You are then escorted to a fairly small room, described by Dream, which it's dark maroon walls were surrounded by piles, no, towers and shelves of books. A particular book that caught your eyes was laid sprawled on the floor in front of a study table. You see an arm hanging from the table's edge, white ruffled sleeves, a few strands of bubblegum flowed down the creases of the sleeve. Your eyes wander up to see a sleeping Technoblade. The pinkette was then hit with a dark scarlet red covered book, making him quickly awaken from his slumber.

"...The Art Of War..."

The pinkette hummed before grabbing the book and attempted to flip a few pages of it, before he continued to peacefully snore on the oak wood study table. While he slept, you saw the dark eye circles and bags underneath his eyes. As you scanned the room, Dream quickly starts to apologize for the messy interior, quickly picking up the books that were laid on the ground. Sapnap and George stood back at the door of the room, looking at the chaos that was apparently Technoblade's reading room, which they described as ' Another normal morning'.

"Your highness, didn't I tell you to clean this up before she came?"

Dream exclaimed as the pinkette rubbed his eyes before his eyes laid on the scarlet red book in his hands. The blonde gave another heavy sigh before signaling the guards to leave the room before leaving the room as well. You stood at the corner of the room, right in front of the door, looking at Technoblade shuffle around, browsing through the shelves of books, picking the next book to read.

"...How have you been, your highness?"

"I've been doin' fairly well..."

The pinkette says calmly in his monotone voice, the bags under his eyes vehemently disagreeing with his statement. The pinkette finally sat down his wooden chair, crossing his legs and slowly flipping the crisp pages of the book. You place your arms behind you as you begin to feel anxious, moving your fingers to layer each one on the top of the other.

What do you do?

What could you do?

...

Now he knows I guess.

"I apologize if I didn't tell you during the ball, I didn't know how much of a burden I was."

You mumble softly, loud enough for the pinkette to hear. He pauses, closing the book he had in his hands before placing the book onto the study table. As he closed the gap between you and him, you felt as though your heart would explode. You instinctively turn your head, not daring to meet with the man's face. The pinkette sighed.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you."

You turned back, seeing Technoblade's soft demeanor now. You considered reaching out to him, caressing his hands, just like what Niki did, to soothe him. However, you also considered the possibility of him pushing you away. You were a burden to him after all, best not to get too close to him. The pink locks of the man's hair tickled your nose as you stared into his liquorish black orbs. After some time of staring into each other's eyes, you decide to...

.

.

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
[ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 0: ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴅ' ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ]

ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
206K 8.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
858K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
948K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...