𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

By saybaejay

this is for you . More

i love you

92 3 1
By saybaejay

Hello.

Dear user,

I'm writing this for you so please find this. I'm writing this book and there will be many parts, this is the first one.

How are you doing today? Have you ate today? If not, please eat something small. You deserve to be happy and here. I love you, if no one does then i do. everything that you hate about yourself, I will love it for you.

Please don't let people get to you, don't let them drag you! You've got this. I'm so proud of you.

so lost in a world that doesn't feel like my own and i am so tired, sleep doesnt help if it's the soul that's tired. i dont mean to do what i do, i promise i dont. you don't have to worry, okay? everything will be okay.

(Draft)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
708K 37.5K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
459K 26K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
563K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...