We'll Meet Again|Sapnap x Rea...

By wha_ley

This is a y/n story!! Summer of 2011. Y/n's family goes on a cruise and meets nick. they became friends on t... More

Introduction
PLEASE READ!
Moving Out
The last day in Hawaii
Moving In
Summer Time
Summer Time part 2.
Summer Time part 3.
Summer Time 4.
Summer Time 5.
Summer Time 6.
Summer Time 7.
Date
Birthday
Barbecue
First Day of School
try outs
1st football game
post football game
the party
halloween
aftermath
Life update and a little backstory

Camping

577 15 3
By wha_ley

Y/n's pov
07-10-2016
Chapter 14
_________________________________

We decided to go camping yay! Um I've gone camping before but it has been a little while since I've gone. But Hawaii camping is gonna be much more different than Texas camping. Since we moved, we had all our camping stuff in boxes. We haven't touched it in years, we decided to look through it. It was pretty normal stuff, but it looked ruined. Like a bird or moths poked holes through it. Everything was like that... So what did we do? Go buy new camping stuff!! But I didn't go.. It was just the dad's going to the stores to get some camping supplies. Everyone else just had a chill day. Pretty boring day to be honest. We packed our clothes and essentials of what we're gonna need bathing suits, shampoo, body wash, lotion, bug spray, sunblock, a hairbrush, hair ties, many many hair ties. The day before we had left we had went to the Costco to get alcoholic drinks, juice, many waters, paper towels, and other groceries we needed for the house and camping.

*next day*
*going to the campsite*

We woke up pretty early to be honest around like 4 since we packed the night before. We headed towards Ron's house so we could get the directions. It was around a 3 hour drive to where we were gonna go camping. As soon as we got there I had to pee. I asked everyone where the bathroom was. Since they've been here before.

"Nick Honey?" Mrs. Armstrong said.

"Yeah mom?" Nick said with a semi deep voice and him rubbing his eyes.

"Can you show Y/n where the bathroom is please?" She said. "Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" She asked.

"Not at the moment" I heard mama say.

I followed Nick to where the bathrooms were. I went to the girls room and he went to the boys room. When I got out he was just standing there with his hand in his pockets. We headed back. We couldn't go on social media because there was no service.

So we started setting our things up. Like our tents, fire pit, the chairs, and everything else that needed to get set up. Mrs. Hernandez (Carlos's mom) asked who wanted to go swimming. Of course the teens said yes, so we went to go change into our bathing suits. After we got changed we waited for the parents who wanted to go swimming and head towards the water. I noticed the boat and Carlos, Nick, Stefan, and Ron getting into it. I asked what they were doing and they said this was Stefans moms' boat. I asked what we were gonna do on the boat. They said tubing, surfing, and wakeboarding.

Which I've never done before. So us girls hopped onto the boat with Stefans other mom getting on. We headed out pretty far from where we were. So we could fit 4 people on each turn. The boys went first because we had no clue what to do. Two of them laying down and then two of them standing or on their knees. They stayed up for a long time until Ron fell off and causing Stefan to fall of as well since they were both on their knees. Since there was no one around us they didn't have to raise their flag. If there was people near, they would have to raise their flag to let the boaters, skiers, or anyone on the water know that there was a person in the water. Then the boys switched. Nick and Carlos went on their knees. Then Carlos fell while Nick held on.

It was our turn, we decided to play rock paper scissors to see who had to go on their knees. Sun and Susbeth had to go on their knees. So Michelle and I laid down on our stomachs and held on. It was surprisingly fun!  Some how Michelle let go and she fell off. It was funny when she fell off. Then it was Michelle and I's turn to go on our knees. Surprise Surprise I fell causing everyone to tip over. I fell face first into the water and it hurt.

Next it was time to try and surf. Stefan was the example. He even let go of the rope to hold on to. Same with the boys. I mean yeah. They've probably done it thousands of times. I mean surfing from a boat can't be that hard right? I was wrong. That shit is hard as fuck. I mean I stood up for a second but fell. Susbeth got the hang of it. But wakeboarding seemed a bit harder. It's the same as Surfing but your feet are strapped onto the board. So if you fall you're falling with the board. Anyways Michelle, Sun and I had a must easier time with that. Everyone was getting hungry. So we decided to head back. It was around 3-4pm ish. The moms made sandwiches as soon as we got back.

Since there were showers. We decided to go and shower. There were only two in each bathroom. So I had to wait until everyone was done. Of course all the hot water was gone, so I took a cold shower. Not the greatest. When we were done the parents started to cook dinner.

We waited until dinner was ready and then we ate dinner. Carlos's mom asked if we wanted to make s'mores and if we did someone would have to get the ingredients. Of course we said yes, so Carlos and Stefan went to get the ingredients from the cooler. Since the fire was already started all we had to do was just make the s'mores! Some how I got marshmallow in my hair. Don't ask me how, because I don't know myself. It was around 8 still pretty light outside. Mama pulled us over to the side and said
"Hey do you guys want drinks?"

"What?" I whispered.

"I'm asking if you girls want drinks?" She whispered back.

"But ma-" I try and say.

"Only when you're with me. Or dad or family. Now drink and Zip it"
She says again while pouring us cups of beers.

We headed back to where everyone was and just started to drink from our cups. It was getting pretty cold and a bit late. So I decided to go back to our tents. Little did I know I went to the wrong one. Maybe 30 mins to an hour later I felt someone behind me so I thought it was Michelle so I turned over to cuddle her.

a/n: to me it's weird to cuddle your best friends:). maybe it's because my best friends and i don't hug-. anyways.

She felt bigger than usual but I didn't question it since it was late and she was gonna be my heat pad for the night. I woke up to the sun in my eye. I rubbed my eyes and looked around.

"Wait this isn't my tent" I muttered.

I looked who was behind me and it was NICK! Holy fuck- I just cuddled with Nick. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" I whispered. I got out of the tent and went to the girls tent. They were awake thank god.

"Good morning" Michelle yawned.

"Okay why the fuck didn't y'all wake me up." I ask.

"We tried. You wouldn't get up. So we left you there."
Sun says while sitting up.

"DUDE I WAS FUCKING CUDDLING HIM THINKING IT WAS MICHELLE" I whisper yell.

They all look at me with surprised looks on their faces.

"Sorry you did what?" Susbeth says.

"You heard me." I say.

They look at me surprised. They look at each other with shocked faces and then back at me. We heard someone coming to the tent so we acted like we were sleeping. I hear the tent unzip and then a voice.

"Girls wake up. I know you guys are awake. I heard you talking." Mama laughed.

"Hahahaha" We all laugh.

We got up from our the sleeping bags and got up to go eat breakfast. Eggs and bacon is what we had. Then after a little while two boys came out. Stefan and Carlos. Ron's mom asked where Ron and Nick were they both said still sleeping. The two boys went to go grab some breakfast while Ron's mom went to go wake up the other two.

Oh goodie. As they woke up I looked at Nick and he looked back at me, made eye contact and blushed.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I say as I got up from my seat.

On my way to the bathroom I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I pray it's not a creeper. I turn my head to see who had tapped me. It was just Michelle. Thank god.

"So I saw you blush when Nick came out" She teased.

"Shut up dudee" I said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. You could talk about it and don't be so awkward." Michelle said as we headed back.

"How can I not be awkward?  We fucking cuddled bitch" I laugh.

The test of the trip was fine. We just moved on from it. We were leaving Thursday because Mama and Dad have to  work on the weekend because they didn't work all this whole week. What weird hours.

____________________________________

hey shawtyyyy! i am tired. i've been on a 10 hour drive back home. i didn't even make it home yet. but anyways yw for this chapter😃!
love youuu
-ley💞📍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 494 30
When Nick was a child, he went to Florida for vacation, and met a boy named Clay. Him and Clay became friends and one day he called his friend Clay. ...
23.3K 487 20
Karl x Fem!reader. (Discontinued i might change the story with a different book i just didnt like how it was coming out lol) Y/n is Corpes's half s...
245K 7.4K 22
(This story has been entered into the Watty awards :D) After not being approved to move to the states, George takes a small two week vacation in the...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...