Chocolate Girl || Yeorry

By yeojinthestar

"Hey did you hear? Choerry dyed her hair purple!" Choerry receives chocolate anonymously once every few days... More

#0 - Hair Dye
#1- Why care?
#2 - Why now?
#3 - Stargirl
#4 - One
#5 - Who is it?
#6 - That was you?
#7 - Interests
#8 - Close call
#9 - Set up
#10 - The project
#11 - Tablemates
#12 - The triplets
#13 - Your type
#14 - Just a hint
#15 - Friends...?
#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju
#17 - Sunlight
#18 - Date
#19 - Teammate
#20 - Game
#21 - Followed
#22 - Pizza
#23 - Who?
#24 - Not Sent
#25 - Harsh Grip
#26 - Phone
#27 - Home
#28 - Dream
#29 - Baby
#30 - Surprise Road Trip
#32 - Missing
#33 - Buried Past
#34 - Gay
#35 - The plan
#36 - House-sitting
#37 - Star
#38 - The Plan 2.0
#39 - The Search
#40 - The Confrontation
#41 - Guns & Chocolates

#31 - Baguette

686 49 37
By yeojinthestar

Yeojin's POV

It's been five days.

Five days since Hyunjin has stopped replying to my texts, five days since Choerry and Hyejoo were gone and five days Heejin has gone radio silent.

I miss Choerry a lot. She hasn't been responding to my texts either. I really didn't know what was happening and seeing as the triplets ft. Heejin haven't been talking to anyone in our friend group (including Gowon, who never goes without a day talking to Hyejoo).

As a friend, and someone who had an ever growing liking to one of the four, I couldn't help but get worried.

Other than that, nothing eventful really happened. My parents still came and went, this morning just telling me they were gonna be gone for a day or two (knowing them it might be three). I was bored, sometimes going out with Gowon because she was also bored, and going out with the rest of the group too because they were also bored. Hence, everyone's bored, and having four of them missing was not a good addition.

I've found the timing kind of weird, but I didn't question it. Neither did the others. Maybe I'm being too clingy and they're just having a good time.

Choerry's POV

We were not having a good time.

Hyejoo, Hyunjin, Heejin and I were running around the city while getting chased by a few men in suits. We couldn't move very quickly, since Hyunjin had an injured leg. Some people were looking at us funny, while others looked genuinely concerned. Then they all were running away and screaming.

That's because one of the men just so had a gun, and he accidentally shot, in the middle of the road.

You know to have trained professionally you would think people wouldn't be idiots, but they are.

Seeing as people were already alarmed that were spreading out, Hyejoo took the opportunity to pull out her own gun and shoot three accurate bullets into the heads and chests of the three men. They yelled in pain and I did my best to ignore the sinking feeling in my heart as they slump down the road and we run even faster than we were initially.

We take a turn in a dark alleyway and all fall down at the same time, panting heavily. A minute passes and Heejin asks us a question.

"What the FUCK is all of this!?" She furrows her eyebrows while trembling, terribly confused about this situation. Can't blame her, though. Suddenly getting kidnapped and then get chased by a group of men with guns is pretty unusual.

And knowing that your girlfriend and friends apparently kill people for a living.

We all went silent, unsure about how to tackle this inevitable conversation. We laid awkwardly, waiting for one of us to start speaking. Hyejoo was looking away while I was wondering what Hyunjin would do, because right now, she doesn't seem like she's doing great.

Oh yeah, that's because a bullet had been previously lodged in her leg.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, and she gives me the exact representation of a '🗿' while still clutching her leg in pain.

"We're gonna have to get that bullet out without the aid of a hospital, so we're going to your apartment, Heejin, if you don't mind." I say, ignoring Hyunjin's stare. Heejin was still frowning.

"Okay but after that I'm actually going to need an explanation for all of this." She told the three of us, who nodded in agreement.

As Heejin was getting up, Hyejoo quickly stopped her. Startled, Heejin shot her a look of confusion and fear.

"Wait."

So we did. We waited for a specific sound, coming from our ear pieces, because we have those. There was a lot of chaos right outside the alley, you could hear how horrified and confused the citizens were. My heart clenched when I heard the cries of a small child, knowing it might traumatize them to see some dead bodies. I might've been used to killing people, but it doesn't make me feel less bad every time. If Hyejoo was hearing my thoughts right now she would reason that they want to kill us too. But then I'd be thinking about how many times I've been close to death.

"You think too loud." My thoughts get interrupted by none other than Hyejoo. I look at her, but I don't say anything. Instead, I pull out my phone.

"..What are you doing?"

I quickly shush her before texting Yeojin. I was worried about her, since I didn't have time to talk to her while on this mission.

My eyes widened when I saw how many messages were sent. I also noticed that she only tried texting me for the first three days, and I grew worried that something might've happened to her.

Yeojinnie 🧡

Five Days Ago
good morning! i hope you're having fun!

-
hello?
earth to choerry?
haha oh shit did you die?
wait do you have data on ur phone
do you even need data to text someone?
i failed my maths test so idk
no i didnt actually fail im a smart woman lmao

-
oh shit what if you got into an accident and died?
jk haha i hope i didnt jinx this
ANYWAYS GOOD NIGHT CHOERRY I HOPE YOURE HAVING A GOOD TIEM
WITHOUT ME 😔

Four Days Ago
CJOERRKY HELP I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED YOUR PET COCKROACH
no i didnt actually do that
you dont even have a pet cockroach tf
..do you?
haha oh shit maybe i'll have to reconsider liking you
for personal reasons that was a joke^
i dont *actually* like you AHAHAH
HAHa h
ha
..anyways i hope you're okay

Three Days Ago
image.png
this could be us but youre not responding to my texts 😔
where's the funeral gonna be held
you know what else should be held?
my hand
by you
that sucked bye lmao

Although I was still worried about her, I had to chuckle at the messages Yeojin sent me. I found it adorable how she was trying to gain my attention using... questionable methods. Why would she think I have a pet cockroach? Oh well, I found it cute nonetheless.

I also apparently kind of forgot I was currently in a dangerous situation, because when I giggled I got slapped pretty hard by Hyunjin.

"Ow! What gives!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Quiet down, you gay mess!"

"I'm bisexual thank you very much!"

"Okay good for you but still please shut up. We're this close to dying and I really don't want your laugh to be the last thing I hear."

I slightly pout at what Hyunjin tells me, but I stay silent as I read the rest of the messages, grinning when I read the last texts she sent me. I quickly start texting back, making up a lie so that she doesn't grow suspicious of what we were really doing.

2:34
oh goodness hi yeojin! sorry i didn't text you back for so long! me and hyejoo got lost at a spot where we couldn't access power and internet, so our phones died while we were searching for some place! but don't worry, we're safe and very much alive! thank you for worrying though ❤️
seen

Right after I sent the message, and feeling a bit nervous after sending a heart, text bubbles came up, signalling that Yeojin was typing.

2:35
OHOHOHOHO WELL HELLO THERE HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE EH
gosh sorry that was embarrassing
ANYWAY
good you're alive that's good to know!
i missed you
haha
no i didnt
well of course i did you went missing for five days
FIVE DAYS
HOW DO YOU GET LOST FOR FIVE DAYS
I WAS WORRIED SICK
HOW DID YOU NOT RUN OUT OF GAS???
SORRY FOR BEING SO LOUD BUT LORD

2:37
ugh yeah i know im so sorry for worrying you
and about the gas thing, we actually have an emergency jerry can with us
also we only used the car when we absolutely had to to conserve gas

2:38
oh yeah that's smart
BUT
HERE'S SOMETHING I DON'T GET
HOW
DID YOU AND HYEJOO AND HYUNJIN AND HEEJIN
ALL STOP GOING ONLINE
AT THE SAME TIME
actually hyunjin and heejin started a bit earlier
BUT POINT STILL STANDS
I CAN LITERALLY SEE HEEJIN ONLINE ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW

I shut my phone off, panicking and looking at Heejin. As Yeojin said, she was on her phone, tweeting (read: lying) about how she and Hyunjin got caught by the baker stealing a baguette (for fun) and were in custody for five days.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered at Heejin, who turned her head towards me with a confused expression.

"What? I'm explaining to my followers why I went MIA the past few days."

"OkY but Yeojin saw your tweets!"

"..Aaand what about her?"

"Well she noticed that both of us went online at the same time after disappearing for five days!"

Hyejoo's face turns pale, and so does Hyunjin's.

"Oh no I forgot she's smart." Hyunjin says while looking up at the blue sky.

"Wait she's smart?" Hyejoo gets her arm slapped.

"Yeah, she's actually a lot sharper than you think. She's able to understand things very quickly. The only downside is that she lets things go easily." Hyunjin explained.

"So she could realize we're actually in France if she insists on thinking about it more." I state.

"Exactly."

"And she could also realize that this is only the tip of the iceberg."

"Yep."

"Well shit."

"How long do we stay here?" Heejin changes the conversation.

"Oh I think we're good to go. Come on guys, my leg fucking hurts."

Yeojin's POV

Choerry hasn't texted me back for a while, and Heejin suddenly logged off Twitter. If this wasn't weird I don't know what is.

I had half a mind to text her why she was in France, but I kept that to myself, just in case I was wrong and it was actually a coincidence.

But it shouldn't be.

As a small breeze comes from my window, I start spamming Gowon's phone with emojis, trying to get her attention. Maybe she knew something I didn't.

After a minute of constant spam with emojis such as 😩🤚✨‼️😕😭😼🏃‍♀️💀, Gowon finally messages me back. Her message read and I quote: "please shut up i will curb stomp you until the only evidence of your existence is a speck of dust" I laugh loudly at the text before telling her I was bored, to which she replied "i do not give a shit?? bye"

And then she blocked me. Funniest shit I've ever seen.

The wind blew stronger this time. Huh, I don't remember opening the window at all.

I flop back down on my bed, ignoring the strange feeling of being watched.

Wait, being watched?

I shoot up to look around my room, but the only anomaly I see is the open window. I move out the bed to close it, but when I do, it makes the strangest noise ever, as if there was something broken with it.

I feel like I heard something behind me, but I couldn't look back, just in case there was. My hands were still on the window, trembling. I held my breath, frozen in place, afraid that even if I were to make a sound, whatever was there would jump on me.

I feel nauseous, my breath hitches in my throat as I try to breathe normally. My heart was pounding against my ribcage. I feel as if my legs were going to give up on me, that I was going to crash to the floor because of this unknown pressure. I desperately want to grab something to calm myself down, but my hands refuse to move.

I feel like I was going to pass out because of the overwhelming fear and nervousness. I don't know how long I've been stuck in the same position, I felt like crying. It was so silent, too silent.

For a moment, it was as if I was standing in the middle of a field riddled with landmines. One wrong move and I'm done for.

Then every single one of them went off without me doing anything. That's how loud the sound of a footstep was, and it wasn't mine.

I turn around and swing one of my fists in front of me, but it was met with nothing.

There was nothing, not even a shadow. Silence takes over once more.

My heart is beating even quicker now, and  it nearly stopped when I felt a hand clasp at my mouth.

_______
hey guess who's back again not me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 38 18
lil prompts and shorts of loona pairings! i won't do any nsfw though, we're keeping it pg here :] send in requests here: https://curiouscat.live/sxIi...
25.5K 501 15
Member X Member Member x Fem!Reader - Slow updates, I take my sweet time 💀 Fluff Smut (I'm more likely to do memberxmember) Angst (but always w fluf...
3.2K 142 22
MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. EASY TO READ WITH LIGHT PLOT. ENJOY MY FIRST WORK OF LOONA FANFICTION.
83.6K 5.7K 56
You know I love you so... [unedited] A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination. !!GRAMMATICAL E...