The Venetor

By White_Tiger_1987

The Triumphant was a Venetor class star destroyer in service to the Republic however on one faithful mission... More

Bio
Arrival
Meeting
The Commander
Meeting Azur Lane
First Morning
Trials
First Battle
Rescue
Time Off pt.1
Time Off Pt. 2
Beginnings of a battle
Orders
Interrogation
Prisoner pt.1
Prisoner pt.2
Amagi
Escape
Reunited?
Siren Dream
Special Chapter 2
The Experiment
New
The Final Battle pt.1
The Final Battle pt.2
Special Chapter 3
The Final Battle pt.3
The End

Special Chapter 1

3.2K 44 28
By White_Tiger_1987

Hey guys, this is the author. I will write some of these chapters in between my actual story as sort of a side story. Hope you enjoy!

Third Person POV

The sun shined on the newly reunited Azur Lane base. The white marble of the central fountain glowed as Wolfy flipped another coin into the coin well. He has been there for an hour, waiting for his friends to join him in a day that promised many new memories to be made however they haven't shown up yet. As he dug his hand into his pocket for another coin he suddenly heard the sound of oncoming footsteps and turned around to see Javelin and Laffey walking towards him with a large smile on both of their faces.

Wolfy: Hey Javelin, hello Laffey.

Javelin: Hey Wolfy, sorry for keeping you waiting. Laffey was having trouble getting up.

Wolfy: Of course...

Laffey: Laffey thirsty.....

Wolfy: Oh, I have a bottle of water right her-

Javelin: No need!

Wolfy looked up at Javelin with a confused look however Javelin quickly took his arm and lead him and Laffey to the mess hall. The three soon arrived and Wolfy soon spotted Z23 and Ayanami along with Unicorn to the side of the table.

Wolfy: Uh, hi guys!

Ayanami: Good morning.

Z23: Javelin! You can't just drag people into the mess hall!

Javelin: Sorry, but Laffey was thirsty.

Laffey: Can we drink lemonade now?

Wolfy's eyes widened as the rest of the ship girls cheered.

Unicorn: Mrs. Nevada's fresh lemonade is the best!

Javelin: Yeah!

Z23: Oh, that reminds me. Wolfy hasn't tried the lemonade yet right?

Wolfy soon began to sweat as the ship girls all turned their heads towards him. His excitement for the day quickly drained as he began to try and make an excuse as a scared smile crept on his face.

Wolfy: W-Well no, but I think I'll just have a water.

The ship girls were shocked at his statement however Javelin quickly ran over to the counter and came back with a tray containing six red silo cups full of what Wolfy guessed was lemonade.

Z23: Well its ok to feel uncomfortable about trying new things. But you have to push through those fears in order to truly enjoy life.

Javelin: Yeah, besides Nevada uses real lemons so you don't have to worry about your health.

Wolfy (thought): Oh no.

Wolfy: Maybe I can pass, after all you five might want seconds.

Ayanami: Wolfy is stalling.

Both Wolfy and the other ship girls looked at Ayanami in shock however Ayanami looked at Wolfy with a glint in her eyes.

Wolfy (thought): Quick, play it off.

Wolfy: Whaaaat? No...

Wolfy (thought): Well that was sh*t

Javelin: Actually, now that Ayanami says it you are stalling a bit...

Unicorn: Does Wolfy not like lemonade?

Wolfy: Well. Uhm....

Wolfy (thought): Crap, I'm cracking under pressure. This isn't good or like me at all.

Laffey: Does Wolfy not want lemonade? Laffey will gladly help him with that.

Wolfy: *sigh* Oh, thanks Laffey I thought you would be a bit more agg-

Laffey suddenly grabs a Wolfy and pins him to the ground as Javelin and Ayanami held his arms. Unicorn grabbed a cup as Z23 moved some of the furniture away from the dogpile.

Wolfy: H-Hey, what are you guys doing?!

Javelin: Like Laffey said, we are going to help you.

Laffey: Wolfy must push past fears.

Ayanami: Yes, this is for your own good. Don't resist.

Wolfy: Well your certainly not making it sound good!

Wolfy soon began to try and break loose however with the combined strength of the retrofitted three destroyers he could only make minor progress. He didn't want to hurt them however it was clear what they were trying to do.

Ayanmi: Stop resisting.

Wolfy: Then let go!

Unicorn: Wolfy, you have to get past your fears of the unknown or else you can't enjoy life!

Wolfy: Hey, I love life so far! There is no need for this!

Z23: Rules in the cafeteria dictates that you must try all dishes before you can say no to them.

Wolfy: Wait, that's a rule?!

Suddenly the door slammed open as Queen Elizabeth, Bismarck, Nagato, and Enterprise quickly came into the mess hall.

Q.E: What is the racket?!

Javelin: Sorry your majesty, but we are kind of in the middle of something.

The four leaders of their respective factions all looked down at Wolfy who was hesitant to call in his riggings.

Bismarck: Why haven't you broken free yet?

Wolfy: Laffey is heavier than I expected in this position.

Laffey replied to his statement by sticking out her tongue and slightly pulling down the bottom of her eye. Wolfy soon spotted Unicorn sitting near his head, cup in hand.

Wolfy: Hey hey, we can talk about this right?

Unicorn: Just a sip.

Wolfy: I'm good, really.

Enterprise: What is even in the cup?

Laffey: Nevada's fresh lemonade...

Nagato: And why are you pinning Wolfy down to get him to drink it?

Ayanami: He refused to get over his fears.

Enterprise: Well, maybe he just doesn't want to admit he doesn't like lemonade.

The ship girls holding Wolfy down soon looked at their friend who smiled sheepishly as Unicorn slowly put the cup back up on the table.

Wolfy: Well, can I get up now?

Javelin: You have to at least try the lemonade, maybe the one you had was different.

Wolfy: W-Wait, I never had lemonade bu-

Laffey: Then you must try it.

Wolfy: You didn't let me fini-

Ayanami: Its just a sip.

Wolfy: No!

Timeskip brought to you by Wolfy watching John Wick.

After an hour of trying to get Wolfy to drink the lemonade the older ships managed to get the younger ships to let Wolfy go. Now the mess hall was empty again except for the six ships who arrived their first. As the sip girls drank their lemonade with a smile on their faces Wolfy looked into his with distrust.

Wolfy (thought): Man.....I hate lemons.

Unicorn: Wolfy?

Wolfy looked up towards Unicorn who was done with her drink and petting Uni on her lap.

Wolfy: Yes?

Unicorn: Why don't you want to drink lemonade?

Wolfy: Personnel reasons.

Unicorn looked at him with a bit of confusion but nodded and didn't press the question. However as time went on and the rest of the ship girls drank the last of their lemonade, only Wolfy's remained full.

Z23: Wolfy, you have to at least take a sip. Or else it would be counted as wasting ingredients as well as refusal to try out new things.

Javelin: Yeah, and Nevada hates it when people don't at least try the things she cooks.

Wolfy looked at the drink in front of him again and then at the counter where he could distinctly see Nevada giving him a side glance. He then looked at the drink again and took a deep breath. He then put his hand around the cup, and swiftly drank the entire cup in one gulp.

He soon regretted that decision.

Wolfy's tongue:

Wolfy (thought): I HATE THIS!!!

Wolfy:.....

Javelin: Wolfy?

Ayanami: Why did you drink the whole thing in one gulp? It's going to be too sour.

Z23: Well, at least we don't have to fear the wrath of Mrs. Nevada.

Unicorn: Is Wolfy ok?

Wolfy quickly swallowed and nodded before picking up his cup and throwing it into the recycling bin. The rest of the group soon followed afterwards and the rest of the day went on without a hitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 860 30
A Me 262 Pilot on the Graf Zeppelin was out and ready to attack the ship when the Zeppelin was attacked and returned and help his ship, went on an at...
91.9K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
773 36 11
So, what would have happened, if the Super Capital warship, Astraeus, gets stolen and was transported into the world of Azur Lane as a possessed wars...
6.6K 160 30
The Horizon class Corvette was the passion project of Y/N Nosre. An 1800 ton Guided missile Corvette, however, Y/N under the stress of work has a str...