ALEXEI |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Have you ever wondered, what happens when a blood thirsty psychopath wants to get a therapy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Last ❀️ chapter
Epilogue/ TRINITY is out!!!
TRINITY is out!!!

21

52.8K 1.7K 264
By ak_author

With all the will power I possess, closing the door behind me to face the impending danger ahead was the hardest decision I ever made summoning courage to do especially with the tears streaming down her eyes silently begging to stay with her. I could feel the hurt in her eyes when I walked away, it pinched my heart like a perilous doom and I only hope that I didn’t make the wrong choice. She may be from a powerful Irish family but she knew nothing of her true identity up until weeks ago; she does not know the dangers of our world and what it holds and a part of me feels guilty for involving her in all of this. When my warning alarm went off I knew someone will eventually come after her because of what I did but I didn’t know they will play sneaky having me wondering which of my foes it may be. I quickly rushed to input the security code and get my gun out for her because they were already up the stairs trying to get through the main door. Her eyes pleaded with me to stay with her but I had to keep her safe first even if it means paying with my blood. I have to protect her from the danger of the mafia world and what I caused.

Running towards the couch to get my gun I hid under it, without warning a huge blast burst through the door throwing me far off landing with a huge thump on the wall falling down with a loud thud in pains, my head banging hard shaking it off to right myself. Before I could blink regaining from the fall multiple gun shots went off, I duck for safety, crawling towards the kitchen. Using my elbow breaking the glass cabinet pulling out a heckler & Koch ump. 40 caliber; my favourite gun series; opening fire taking out as many of the intruders as I could seeking cover behind the pillar wall. A bullet hit one between his eyes, another to his heart and so it began. The bloodbath.

But it seems the more I killed the fuckers; they keep increasing in numbers trooping in into the hall. Just then I crumble to the floor feeling pain engulf my abdomen; looking at it closely touching the part inflicted with pains, blood ooze out, I winch at the pain looking up. I've been shot. The lights, fuck, the lights. Pointing my gun to the main switch while ducking and dodging the bullets fired at me, I took it out as everything goes dark in the apartment. Just the sounds of feet against glass and debris of broken wood alert my senses to a more heighten state.

"The lights!" Someone yelled having a grin on my face. Confusion is the best trick for an enemy, it sinks in their head a state of panic, fear and ambiguousness. Coming out of my hiding place shooting at the one who yelled those words and three others close by his side quickly taking cover as fires open again with men shouting to know who last saw me. Sadly those ones are dead. Checking my magazine to find few shots left, my eyes shifts to the next stop I hid a colt m16. Ok two more if I'm fast enough. Breathing strained clutching my stomach as more bloods coats half of my lower region soaking my black sweat pants, my brain registers I'm losing much blood and need to tie it up. Got it.

The shooting seized giving me valued seconds to crawl quietly till I got behind the island pulling out a box of first aid kit. In a jiffy, I had my abdomen tied up listening and waiting as footsteps echoes everywhere in the house. "Where is he?" Another voice, this time a foot away from me. Standing up taking him out all the same running towards my next gun stop.

"I can’t see! I can't see!"

"Mask on everybody." Before the voice could finish his sentence, I stood up taking them unawares firing away. It was almost comical watching them fall, screaming and dying but some were quick enough to take cover behind the walls. I yelled taking down every moving soul in the room ruining the condo in the process forgetting the pains in my lower abdomen. Once that round finishes about to insert the next magazine, I heard in a foreign language.

"Gas it!" Bracing for more impact quickly locking in the magazine in my m16, little tanks flies to my feet circling around me, taking a second to realize it's teargas released. Mistakenly breathing in the thick gas made my system woozy blinking continuously while trying to get away but I have sucked in much air gas it burns my lungs and chokes my nostril tearing my eyes up. I cough staggering back for safety.

"Get him." I blink again shooting amiss and aimlessly while trying not to choke, my legs wobbles falling to the floor watching armed men rush me. Weakly, I struggle against them seeing double before my body falls slack. "Hold him down! Restrain him!" I lost consciousness.

***

Water pours on my face jolting me awake. "Where is she?" A masked man asks, his irish heavily accentuated. I blink, twice, thrice. Rosie. My mind screams in panic snapping my head towards the rooms. The door is still locked but masked men with advance tech machines worked on having the door open. A knowing satisfied smile creeps on my face. Violently, a rough clout lands on my chin sending my face in a whiplash to the side coughing out blood. It took a fraction of second to assimilate that I was just punched. Flexing my jaw for discomfort.

Letting out a bloody crazed grin. "Fuck you." Laughing at the end throwing my head back.

"Where is the she? Where is the grand daughter?" Pressing his thumb to my bullet wound, I grunt in severe pains because that shit hurts like a bitch. He seems to enjoy it drawing closer to my face and just the right inches had my head slammed against his. He staggers falling back and groaning.

"Go fuck yourself." I sneer spitting at him.

He unclogs his gun pointing at me. "Get her out of there. Now!" Yelling at the men to hasten up to get the door open. Letting out a crazy laughter, boisterous and evil like something from the depths of hell.

"You can’t get in without me. Nothing can open the door except me. It self destruct if forced and by then she will be long gone waiting for me in my next safe house, you fucker." I begin to laugh again much to the masked man irritation.

His fist clench punching me again. "Fucking Russian." And again. "What is the code?" and again, till his punches became relentless but instead of groaning I feed off the pain laughing at each blow given to my face. Seeing that I wouldn't budge he stops growling loud; it sound like an angry cat, I only laughed out more.

"You will have to kill me because that is the only way to get to her before you get it out of me."

"And what’s taking long?" Bellowing hard to the men working on the code removing his mask off revealing the face.

"Oh, it’s you." Looking at the Irish man in question who came to my club, the one that wants to take my flower from me.  "Shame." Saying pitifully looking him dead in the eyes.

"Now you listen to me you scumbag, if you do not open that door I will personally take it upon me to pluck every hair out of your flesh painfully, scrap your vile skin till you are nothing but bones and tissues left bleeding consistently; I will bring you pain unimaginable if I don’t have her." Grinning like the maniac I am taunting him.

"Wrong." He seems taken aback by my comment so I endulge him further more. "I will bring you pain beyond your imaginations. I am Alexei, the psycho; even babies fear the sound of my name." He punch me in anger. Smiling crazed spitting out blood. "You will never have her because she is mine."

"She is not yours." I know that look, that voice, one that I once had when I didn't have Rosie as my claimed. Looking at the Irish man, jealously clouds his face looking at me in hate. So I riled him up instead, fed his anger with more pains.

"Tell that to the baby she has for me or the past hours she’s been riding my dick, not yours." Grinning. "My dick buried deep in her she called me daddy, begged me to fuck her harder." Grinning hard watching his veins pop and his eyes red in anger and boiling with flaming jealously.

"How dare you..."

"Enough!" Our head snaps to the new voice coming from the entrance, a shadow draws closer under the moonlit apartment a figure appears out of the shadow like a creepy ghost watching the aged Irishman saunter in.

He didn't take notice of me, hands tied behind my back and being held down. No. His eyes looks about the now ruined apartment like an eagle silently yet deadly, a hand in his pocket and the other holding a cigar to his lips puffing the smoke out. "Where is my granddaughter?" Looking at Daniel.

"We are working on it boss." Daniel's eyes meets me in a standoff, him glaring hard at me and myself smirking away. He looks back at the older man but this time the aged Irishman eyes were trained on me. Green as the sea water watching me in a scrutiny. "She is locked behind those doors. Our men are..."

Raising his left hand up. "Silence son." He comes closer watching me watch him. Many would have been terrified possibly peed on themselves but not me; I see him and I know he sees what I see. It is the same fire burning in our eyes, our heart and our mind. Snapping his fingers, a chair is brought for him to have his seat.

"Shea O'Con..." Punch.

In a flash. "You speak when you are told to speak." Daniel grins clearly enjoying his privilege. I will love killing him at my own pace till his voice can beg no more. Glaring sinisterly at him he flinches but tries covering it up with a cough, the old man notices cracking a taut smile.

"You know, I have heard so much about you Mister Alexei Volkov Ivanov; and not very good things you know, more especially a suitable match for my granddaughter whom I’m very much fond of." Puffing out a smoke. "She reminds me of my late wife you know, my dear ole Vicky, may her soul rest peacefully. "Same smile, same eyes, though her skin is much darker than that of my wife due to her mixed heritage of my daughter and my half son; but her soul is what I won’t have tainted by the likes of you Mister Alexei." He says looking at me threatening.

Sensing the threat laced behind those words. "She is mi..." Another hard punch to my face have me spitting blood.

"As I was saying before being rudely interrupted; I love my granddaughter because she is all I have and I won’t let a mad man running loose in the streets be the father to my great grandchild." He pause looking me. "Pray say, do you know how I got the name red Kaiser. I dare all, stepped on toes, killed everyone against my will, sacrificed to have my daughter birth a child for my adopted son. And I will do more if it takes you to leave my precious granddaughter alone."

I knew the Irish King will not consent to his granddaughter and myself together the moment I found her true identity. Like my brother said, if it's war they want, war is what they will get if my child and my woman is taken from me. I will spare no one who keeps her from me starting from the smug looking Daniel standing beside the old man.

"My granddaughter have the heart of an angel, pure and chaste from our world and I will love to keep it that way forever. But something changed since she came back from America; she lost the life in her eyes, she looks at things empty and when she thinks no one is watching I see her shedding a tear or two and it's all because of you. My sending her to the states was for her protection not to have a Russian psycho entangled with her in the process." He looks towards the men working on getting the door open. "I want you to know that I will not have her messing in a fairytale with you most particular; and that baby will be Irish just as his mother is and when the time comes he will take over from me. I will have him trained in our ways and there's nothing you will do about it Alexei."

Already my blood pumps in anger intensely in a fierce stare. "Nothing can take her from me. Not even you, Shea O'Connor."

He tsked like I made such a bad decision. "I hoped you will say that.  I’m a man of a few words so I will ask, politely. Can you get that door open? I’m late for my appointment." Looking at his watch then ruffling his scarf sitting on his neck.

"Nad moim mertvym telom . " (Over my dead body.)

"What did you say?"

"Idi , trakhay sebya ." (Go fuck yourself.)

"Vy prishli na moyu territoriyu , ne prinosyavshey , ubili moikh lyudey , zabrali moyu dragotsennuyu vnuchku i vse yeshche imeli muzhestvo , chtoby ostatʹsya v Dubline , dumaya , chto ya ne naydu tebya ." (You came into my territory unannounced, killed my men, took my precious granddaughter and still have the guts to stay in Dublin thinking won’t find you.) I knew the old fucker heard all I said clearly displaying his smooth Russian to me.

"I love her Shea O’Connor. I love your granddaughter and I will die for her if need be. She is the only thing keeping me sane and if I lose that light trust me hell will fall lose on everyone in my path." I say dangerously low looking him in the eyes.

He sits up in anger and fury like I insulted his status. "Where is my granddaughter? Get her out of there, now." Something begins to beep, horror registers on my face looking at the door. It wasn't from outside, it came from inside having everyone's attention to the door.

"No! No! She is mine!" I fight to get away from the men holding me down because I know what will happen if she comes out.

"Blow that fucking door, I don’t care, get my child out of there." Everyone begins to scramble again to find where the beeping noise came from but I know and the longer the beep echoes to my ear, the harder my heart screamed to burst out of my chest looking solely at the door. Please, don't.

"Get away from there! She is mine! She is fucking mine! Stop! You're scaring her!"

"Restrain him!" The old man says looking vicious at me.

Soon the men holding me down hits me one after the other, a punch, a baton, a kick till I crumbled to the floor in a foetus position praying in my heart she stops whatever she is doing and run. By the time the men were done they pulled me up again to my previous position knelt down in front of the old man. Slowly, a smirk fixed into a smile, a smile beget a chuckle and thereafter that chuckle turned into a crazed laughter. Daniel looked at me terrified while the Irishman seems irritated, their men shuffling and looking at each other queasy as my laughter boomed through the roof because I realize something...

"Even if you succeed to get past the door and have her, even if you take her away from me, I will not stop until she is mine. I will find her, I always do Shea O’Connor."

In anger. "And who the fuck do you think you are boy?" He pulls his gun out from the holster in his suit jacket nudging my head with its nuzzle.

A bloody grin having a sinister look daring him to pull the trigger. "I am Alexei, the one your precious granddaughter calls me daddy when she rides my dick...hard" Laughing hard at the end of the sentence.

Just before the barrel went off, we heard it. "No!!!" Snapping our heads to Rosie still in my shirt holding my gun in her hand looking at me teary eyes.

"Let him go grandfather." Slowly her gun raise up pointing to the old man determination dancing in her eyes.

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
1.5M 30.8K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
143K 3.7K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
117K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...