Tsukishima Kei x Reader

By dabiswifeeey

This story is about y/n (who is commonly referred to as "you") and Tsukishima whos relationship grows through... More

A/N :)
Team Manager
Monday Morning
Evening Practice
The project
The Date
The Date pt.2
The Hangout
Chapter 8
Bus ride
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 <time skip>
Filler chapter check ☝️😳
Chapter 18
Not a chapter just a A/N 😁
uh heyyy
a thank you

Chapter 19

70 1 0
By dabiswifeeey

a/n:: this chapter probably gonna be short SORRY

did i wake up an hour ago?

yes.

have i gotten out of bed yet?

sadly no.

i was really nervous about what the day was going to bring so i wanted to stay in the comfort of my bed as long as i could. granted, all good things sadly come to an end, and someone started knocking on the door.

'god dammit. i'm not even dressed. who is bugging me so early' i groaned finally standing up and rushing downstairs to the door.

who did i open the door to? Kuroo Bokuto and Kenma.

"what the hell guys i was sleeping" i let them into my living room

"yeah we kinda figured which is why we were banging on the door so loud" said Kuroo

"of course that's what happened you jerk" i said as i lightly punched him in the arm

"you guys know that Kei is gonna be here in like," i looked to the clock in my living room, "10-20 minutes"

"way off. i'm already here idiot" and he walked upstairs to my room.

"sorry string bean" i rolled my eyes, "anyways what are you guys doing here?" i pointed to the three boys in my living room.

Bokuto answered with a huge smile "we came to visit you because we were around and we haven't seen you in a while"

"yeah i guess that makes sense"

"anyways kiddo how you liking volleyball?" Kuroo said as he ruffled my hair

"i like it a lot actually. the adrenaline you feel going up for the perfect set and slamming it to the other side of the court....i love it"

"i'm glad you actually took the initiative to practice with us your first year or you would've never gotten good and joined" said Kuroo.

"yeah i guess i'm thankful for that. kenma how have you been. we should catch up and play roblox sometime"

"sounds good with me y/n" his voice was soft but i heard him."

"ALRIGHT WELLLLL N/N WELL HEAD OUT NOW," yelled Bokuto. i assume he was looking forward to going wherever they were on their way to.

the three boys hugged me and began walking to the door when Bokuto hollered up the stairs, "BYEEEE TSUKI-POO" resulting in my door to open and Kei now at the stairs said, "good bye Bokuto. you too Kenma and Kuroo"

and with that all three of the boys left leaving me and Kei alone. he walked down the stairs and plopped on the couch me following.

"hey lamp post"

"yes shorty"

"when will you ever stop calling me that. i'm literally not that much shorter then you" i said while climbing into his arms.

"because you still shorter than me. so your short"

"UGHHH whatever" and i sat with his arms holding me and almost drifted back to sleep till my LOVELY boyfriend brought me back

"y/n go get a shower. you stink"

"bitchhhh no i don't" i really didn't he was just messing with me

"okay we'll still go get a shower cause we have to go soon. remember the dinner with my mom and brother?"

"how could i forget. ive been nervous about it this entire time"

he moved my head out of its position in his neck and looked at me.

"don't be. i'll be there. and you've met them before i don't get why dinner is big"

"well the times i met them it was a simple hey and stuff and i've never had a deep conversation with them and that's what today is going to be. i'm just nervous"

"look short stack...they will love you. now go get ready we have to leave here a little earlier"

"why where are we going"

"just have to go get a few things."

"um...okay?"

i got away from Kei and went to take my shower and did my hair making sure i put enough product in it so it wouldn't frizz too much throughout the day.

after finishing with my hair i put on my clothes and some mascara for my eyelashes and then put some rings and earrings on to complete the look.

'damn i look kinda hot right now'

i walked downstairs to wear Kei was and told him i was ready. we put on our shoes and began heading out. by this time it was 5:32pm meaning we were going to be at the dinner soon.

"Kei where are we going?"

"to pick something up"

"what's the something" i nudged him and looked at his expressionless face.

"you'll see when we get there"

and after a few more minutes of walking we arrived at a bakery.

"ohh so we're here to get your strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight"

"yeah"

we got the cake and began walking towards Keis house. my nerves were visible now. i could stop shaking and fidgeting with my hands.

Kei noticed and put his free arm over my shoulder snd stopped walking. i looked up to him wondering why we did that. he looked at me with sincere eyes before saying

"just breathe okay? i promise you have nothing to worry about"

"your right. i'm sorry"

"don't be sorry" and he hugged me making sure to not drop his precious strawberry shortcake.

after our hug we finished the wall snd arrived at Keis front door. he opened the door allowing me to walk in first. Kei's mom rushed over to me from the kitchen and gave me a hug

"hi y/n i missed you so much" she was smiling widely and gave me a hug. i returned the hug

"ive missed you too. every time i come your usually at work"

"i know. it's been so busy. your still so beautiful y/n anyways dinners ready Akiteru is getting everything on the table so let's go"

"mom take a breath" said Akiteru coming up behind Ms.Tsukishima

"hey Akiteru" i gave him a hug with a visibly annoyed Kei behind me. after pulling away from the hug i grabbed Keis hand and followed Akiteru and his mom to the table.

as we ate we were all talking and catching up. i told them i had started playing volleyball and they seemed happy for me.

after we finished eating i helped Ms.Tsukishima with the dishes while Kei and Akiteru were in the living room watching a movie.

"you love him right y/n?"

"yes ma'am i do" i didn't realize it but i had started smiling

"i'm glad he found someone like you. for a while i thought he wouldn't find a good person so it's a relief for me that he found you"

"thank you ma'am"

"i can finish these dishes go sit with the boys and i'll be there with popcorn in a second"

"okay" and i went to sit with Kei as she told me too. he was sitting on the couch and i sat beside him sitting straight up and a little uncomfortable.

"hey are you okay?" he whispered in my ear

"yeah just wish i had comfy clothes"

"oh.....come on" what the- he grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

"these might be a little big on you but here" he threw at me a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies.

"thank you now turn your tall ass around so i can change"

"tch" he turned around and i changed into the comfier clothes

"you can turn back around now" and as he did his jaw dropped

"take a picture bae itll last longer"

"shut up"

i tried walking out the door but he stopped me and pulled me closer to him and kissed me

"aww thanks Kei" i said with a sarcastic tone but i really did like his kisses and appreciate them.

"let's go back down" when we went downstairs his mom was on a couch with Akiteru and i sat on a couch with Kei cuddling up to him and putting my head on his chest.

we all watched the movie and everyone went their separate ways. Akiteru went to his room and Ms.Tsukishima went to her room for sleep since she had work the next day.

Kei and I went outside and sat down on the back porch looking up at the stars. it was quiet but a good quiet.

"y/n"

"Kei"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

and we sat under the stars and shared a passionate kiss.

'i wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life like this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 51 14
Y/n is a weird and childish girl, she has to move from America to Japan because of her dad's job. She just so happens to be Tsukishima's neighbor and...
153K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
291K 14.9K 40
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄." "𝐈...𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐊." "𝐒𝐄𝐄? 𝐒𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄." ─ 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮�...
38.1K 555 20
Y/n is a clumsy person who has a brother who practices volleyball, once his whole team comes to their home which causes Y/n to meet the new 1st years...