[ ๐˜š ๐˜ข ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ ] ๐Š...

De jayaelapi_

A girl with long red hair and light purple eyes. Basically, The twin of Kushina. Well...Twin daughter. Sudden... Mais

Info.
Where am i?
The Cedar tree
The Hunter exam
The Swamp
Sorry
The swamp pt. 2
What Y/N looks like
The second phase
The second phase pt.2
At the air ship
At the Air ship pt.2
Zevil island
New info!
Zevil Island pt.2
Zevil island pt. 3
Zevil island pt.4
The last phase
Naruto's fight
TYSM
Naruto's fight pt.2
Kukuroo Mountain
Kukuroo mountain pt.2
A goodbye for now
Heavens Arena pt.2
Heavens Arena pt.3
A/N
Another A/N
(ใ€€-ฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅแท„โ—žฯ‰โ—Ÿ-ฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅแท… )

Zevil island pt. 5

1.7K 60 0
De jayaelapi_

Your POV
It's been 2 days at Zevil island, The 4 of us (Killua, Y/N, Naruto, and Kurama) are walking back, As we finally arrived, I looked around to see if our 3 friends are here. "They're not here yet, Huh" i said to myself, Naruto looked at me. "Who's not here?" he asked. "Our other friends" i responded, Killua nods. "I'll intrduce you to them later" i said, Smiling. "#99 Mr. Killua, #406 Ms. Y/N, #88 Mr. Naruto, Made it!" Khara announced, I sighed and got a little worried for Gon, Kurapika and Leorio.

When they came
"#403 Mr. Gon, #404 Mr. Kurapika, #405 Mr. Leorio, Made it!" Khara announced, We went over to them. "Hey you guys" i said, With a smile. "You made me worried for a sec, Dattebane" i said, With crossed arms. Gon sheepishly laughs as he scratched the back of his neck. "Who is he?" Leorio asked me. "This is my big brother, Naruto" i said, Introducing him. "Yo! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I'm gonna be the next Hokage! Dattebayo!" he said with a big smile. "Hokage?" Kurapika asks. "The leader of our village" i responded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kurapika" "The name's Leorio" "I'm Gon" The 3 introduce each other. "How come you don't look alike?" Gon ask us, We look at each other. "Well i have my mothers genes, While Naruto has our fathers genes" i said with a chuckle. "Hey Y/N, Leorio looks like an old man, Dattebayo" Naruto told me. "He may look like an old man, But he's actually 19 years old, Dattebane" i said, Sweat dropping. "OI I'M NOT AN OLD MAN, I'M A TEENAGER JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!" Leorio shouted, I gave him a poker face. "Actually, The 4 of us are 12 years old, You and Kurapika and the teenagers here, Dattebane" i said, Leorio had an irk mark, Kurapika chuckled. "Well she does have a point, Leorio" Kurapika told him. "Whatever!" Leorio said. The Uzumaki siblings, Kurama, Killua and Gon, Laughed. Kurapika just chuckled.

Hope you like this! Goodnight! Sayonara ❤

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

16.5K 190 12
What if Naruto had a sister? What if Minato died sealing the two parts of the nine-tails inside the two twins? What if Sasuke didn't get obsessed wit...
98K 2.8K 13
(Y/n) and Kurapika were fiancee ever since the two of you were children. You were from another clan, the (l/n); famous for their striking ice-blue ey...
2.5K 77 12
Jay Kurenai was Shu's twin sister. They were separated in a fire when they were 8. She was found by a family and they adopted her. She got her bey s...
7.2K 232 18
โ€ขWhat if Hoshino Ai gave birth to triplets instead of twins? Meet Hoshino Amethyst, the middle child of the Hoshino triplets. She, too, was reborn. S...