The last phase

Your POV
We finished the Zevil island phase, Finally. We are on the air ship, Going back to who knows where. I'm just brushing my long dark red hair with my fingers (You have long hair just like Kushina when she met Minato, It's pass you waist a bit)

 I'm just brushing my long dark red hair with my fingers (You have long hair just like Kushina when she met Minato, It's pass you waist a bit)

(That hair length)
"Hey Aniki, What should we do after the Hunter exam?" i ask, He look at me. "Go back to Konoha" he said, I smiled on the outside, I deadpanned in the inside.

Time skip
We have to fight people, I have to fight the egg head ninja, if he loses. 'Please win Gon, I don't wanna fight you' i thought, I was happy when Gon won, But upset at the same time, Seeing hin injured and beaten up. "Next! Y/N Uzumaki VS Hanzo!" The announce said, I smirked, And crack my knuckles. "N/N is definitely gonna win! Dattebayo!" Naruto said, I blushed. "I-I know that! Dattebane!" i said as i walk, Face to face with Hanzo. "I have to fight a kid again, Huh" He complained, My hair flow a bit. "I may be a kid, But i'm the better Shinobi" i said with a smirk, Hanzo had an irk mark when i said that, The others snickered at my comments. We charged at each other, I had my Kunai out, He had his Shurikens, I threw 2 Kunai's at him, He threw the Shurikens, It hit each other then fell. 'Damn it! Should i use a jutsu? Which one?!' i thought, Narrowing my eyes at him, Then my eye widen slightly, Then smirked, I decided to do Ino's jutsu. "Ninja Art: Mind transfer jutsu!" i said, I felt my soul transfered to his body, My real body went limp, Naruto smirked. Me in Hanzo's body, I lifted his hand up. "I admit defeat" 'Hanzo' said. "OI! Y/N IS THAT YOU IN THERE?!' Naruto asked, I looked at him with a smirk. "Who else would it be? Aniki" i said with Hanzo's voice, Everyone was shocked. "Get out of his body already" Naruto grumbled, I did the release sign. "Release!" i said, My soul went back to my real body, I stood up, Hanzo is back to normal. "W-what happend?" Hanzo asked, I gave him an innocent smile. "I made you give up, Dattebane!" I said, And walk back to Naruto, Hanzo was disappointed, He lost to a kid, A chunin. "That was cool! Dattebayo!" Naruto praised, I smiled. "Did you just transfered your soul to Hanzo's body?" Killua asked, I nod with a smile. The 3 of them are amazed, Too bad Gon didn't see it. "Y/N wins! Hanzo lose" The announcer said. Hanzo deadpanned while walking, I chuckled.

Sorry if this chapter is short! I'll do more next time. Also thank you to inosuke_is_daddy for supporting!