I'm only Vader (Darth Vader x...

By St4rkiller2001

I was sad when I heard that gh0st935 wasn't continuing his Vader story so I thought I would make my own versi... More

Bio
Prologue pt1
Prologue pt2
Azazal's Bio
The Grave
Preparing for a vendetta
A Jedi
Question
Preparing for battle
Battle of Atlas
Plan of action
Attack on Menagerie
A new master
Happy Life Day (Merry Christmas) (Not a chapter)
Luke Nikos vs Darth Vader
Luke's new Lightsaber and The Video
The truth
Preparing for battle
Training (Short)
The show (Short)
Question (Not a chapter) (Closed)
Tradgey
Retaking Patch

The Second Battle for Atlas

1.4K 11 10
By St4rkiller2001

When everyone was getting ready to retake Atlas, Winter came out with new Armour as did RWBY and Luke.

Pyrrha: You remind me so much of you're father, Luke.

Luke: Thanks, mom.

Ozpin: Everyone! Today, we retake Atlas from the Empire! This is for Ghira Belladonna! For Taiyang Xiao Long! FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

Everyone cheers when Ozpin said this and starts to board the Bullheads and ships and starts to fly to Atlas. But when everyone arrives, TIE Fighters and Interceptors were already in the air and shooting at the Bullheads and ships only for Luke to shoot them all down. When everyone lands they are met with Stormtroopers, Dark Troopers, an Inquisitor and a new Empire Member.

Yang: Jaune. Who's that?

Jaune: Moff Gideon.

Mandolorian: I'll deal with him.

Cinder: Luke, you find who's in charge here and kill him!

Luke: Right!

Luke runs around Atlas and kills any imperial he came across. When Luke reached the war room in the main building, he came face to face with the new leader of Atlas. Arthur Watts.

Watts: Luke Rose-Branwren.

Luke: Luke Nikos, actually.

Watts: Doesn't matter. You'll join your father in the Dark Side.

Luke holds his emerald blade at Watts throat.

Luke: Where is Darth Vader and Salem?

Watts: Why would I tell you?

Luke: Because I'll kill you if you don't.

Watts sighs and brings out a lightsaber and ignites it and begins to fight Luke.

Luke then disarms Watts and holds him in the air with the force.

Luke: I'll ask one more time. Where is Darth Vader and Salem?

Watts: In Salem's Domain.

Luke: How do we get there.

Watts was about to say something only for him to be choked and his neck snapped. When Luke turned around he saw Darth Vader.

Luke then force pushes Darth Vader through a wall and was about to go after him until he got a call from Weiss.

Weiss: We've retaken Atlas. Where are you?

Luke: Pre-occupied. I'm on my way back now.

Weiss hangs up and then Luke looks back to where Darth Vader was only to see that he wasn't there anymore. When he went outside, he saw everyone celebrating, making Luke smile. But he knew that it would be more of a challenge to retake the other kingdoms from the Empire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...