My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Secrets.

90 2 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

(1 week later) 

It's been a week since I saw Ms. Estela, I already miss her but she's busy with school and blah blah, I actually have to finish my works and homeworks...did I tell you this is my last year? Well yep, next, I'm going to college but...I'm not really sure I want to go anymore. The other day I was talking to Rachel about what we're going to do after high school. Hayley already have a college and she wanted me to be there with her and I would love to but I'm not so excited to go there. I was talking to Rachel and she told me that like I love music, I should go to Julliard or NYADA, but those colleges are on NY, that's the problem...Demi won't like to move to NY, she loves LA and she has her family here, I don't want her to leave all just for me. But well...why not try on NYADA? I'm not going to tell Demi yet, not now.

"Babe I'm home!"

"Hey baby." I smile and kissed her lips. "How was your day?"

"Ugh I'm so tired, I swear, I just wanted to scream and just leave." She sat on the couch and I smile a little. I start massaging her shoulders and she throw her head back. "How was your day babe?" 

"As usual, you know, cuddling with Buddy, watching movies, finishing homework and works."

"Have you think about a college?"

I stop for a little but then continue. "Um...not really...Rachel it's been talking a lot about it and Hayley already have the college she wants to go but...I'm not so sure yet."

"Well, whatever you decide, I'll be here to support you." I smile and nod.

"I know, thanks baby." I kissed her forehead and sigh. Should I tell her?

"Brittany?"

"Yeah?" I look at her.

She looks at me. "Are you ok babe?"

"I-I am...I just...I feel a little tired..."

She stood up and kissed my lips softly. "How about if I do dinner for us and you stay here with Buddy?"

"I already made dinner, just need to add some things and then the dinner will be ready so just stay here because Buddy misses you a lot and he wants to cuddle with you." She smile and I pecked her lips.

"Fine." She lay in the couch and Buddy climbed on her lap.

I head to the kitchen and start making dinner. I'm not so sure if I should tell her...what if she gets mad? What if she leaves me? What if she hates me for not telling her? Well...of course she will be mad, it's been weeks and I still don't want to tell her. Ugh Brittany! She's your girlfriend! You have to tell her like now, she has to know...I mean...it's not like they're going to accept me. I still have to go to the audition...if they want me to. Ugh. This is so difficult.

"Baby, dinner is ready!" Demi sat on the table and I put all in the table.

"So babe...I have to tell you something." She looks at me and I look at her.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah it is, jsut something I want you to know." I smile a little and nodded. "Ok so um..."

There was a knock in the door and I sigh. I stood up and went to answer.

"Hailey?!" I hugged her tight and she laughed.

"Oh you still remember me!" We laughed and we pulled away. I look at Demi and she smile

"Hey Hailey."

"Hey Demi!" She hugged Demi and I giggled.

"What you doing here?"

"Well, I came to see my best friend since it's been so long since I saw her." She smile and I smile.

"Are you hungry? Brittany made some dinner."

"To be honest, I am." She giggle and we all sat.

(Later.)

"Guess who's going to New York for college?" She smile.

"No way." I smile.

"Exactly! This girl!" I laughed a little.

"That's so amazing but...I thought you already had the college you wanted."

"Yeah well, that was my mom's desicion but I talked to her and I'm going to New York."

"I'm so happy for you Hailey." I smile.

"And how about you?"

"What about me?"

"Come on, NYADA! Dah!"

"I don't know..."

"Brittany, you have to. Look, I know you don't want to leave L.A, because of Demi, but you always wanted to be on NYADA or Julliard."

"I know but...what about my relationship with Demi?"

"I know you guys are going to be together no matter what,"

"I sent a letter to NYADA. I just have them to tell me if I can go to audition or not."

"That's amazing Brittany! I know you will do it! Does Demi knows?" I shook my head. "Brittany..."

"I know, I know."

"You have to tell her. Since when?"

I look at her. "A month."

"A month?! God Brittany!"

"Shhh!"

"You have to tell her."

"I know, just...not now." Hailey shook her head and sigh.

(In the night.)

"The pregnancy is getting in my nerves, seriously." I laugh a little and Demi just smiled and go back to read her book. "You ok?"

"Mhm."

"Demi?" I look at her and sigh. I climb in the bed and kissed her cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong."

"You sure?"

She looks at me. "Why didn't you tell me you send a letter to NYADA?"

I felt a punch inside me. "You...you heard Hailey and I?"

"I was going to go for a cup of coffee when I heard you."

"Demi..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because...I didn't know who you were going to react." She sigh and left her book.

"Babe...look...I am a little mad because you didn't tell me but I'm really happy for you."

"Really?"

"Yes I am, I want you to follow your dreams."

"And how about us?"

She took my hand and smile. "We are going to be ok. I sometimes go to New York, I can stay for a while and then come back to L.A."

"But...it won't be the same, we will be apart for so long." I felt tears in my eyes.

"I know babe but...we will know how to work it."

I nodded and kissed her lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"So...what were you going to tell me?"

"Oh yeah well...it was a long time ago, well, before I met you and..."

"Baby!" She looks at me. "Just tell me, everything will be ok."

"Ok, ok." She sigh. This is scaring me.

Demi pov's: 

Just say it Demi.

"Ok, so before glee, I was dating Wilmer but we had a fight and we broke up. In that time. Ryan called me to appear on glee, I said yes because I missed to act on TV. So I went on my first day, Lea saw me and hugged me so, she introduced me to everyone, except of course Kevin and Darren since I know them since a long time. Lea introduced me to Naya and Lea had to do some things so she left me with Naya, we start talking and we headed to her trailer, we sat and practice a little, I was nervous as hell because I never kissed a giel so I told her the truth and she said it was ok and that she could teach me so I said yes. We start practicing and then the kiss came and I start shaking. She said calm down so I did and after that she said she was going to kiss me first so I won't be so nervous. She leaned in and kissed me, I felt the need to kiss back so I did it. We start making out. After that I wasn't nervous anymore so I did the episode. After a few days, we start hanging out and after a few weeks, we went out on a date and we went back to my house and well...it happend." I see Brittany's face and I bit my lip. "So yeah, I dated Naya for a few months."

"But...she was with Big Sean..."

"That's what all the people thought..." She looks at me a shocked.

"And...why you guys broke up?"

"Well, we thought that it was the best since she was with Big Sean and I was going to go back with Wilmer so we stayed as friends."

"And...you don't like her anymore?"

"Not anymore." I smile and she nodded.

"Ok well, we are good." I smile and kissed her lips softly.

"Let's go to sleep babe, tomorrow we have a lot of things to do." I smile and she nodded.

"Goodnight baby." She pecked my lips and hugged me tight.

"Goodnight."

I sigh and closed my eyes.

(Net morning.)

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, I roll to Brittany's side waiting to hug her but she wasn't in there, I opened my eyes and look around. I rub my eyes and get up from the bed, I look around the room and don't see anything, this is weird.

"Brittany?" I heard someone crying in the bathroom and then I heard someone talking. "Britt?" I head to the bathroom. I gasp and Brittany looks at me.

"Help me."

Note:

It's been so long! Yeah I finally updated and decided to continue with this story, if I don't have views, good, if people want to read it, they can if they don't want to, then they don't have to. I've been having some problems in my house and with other things and almost all the time I'm depressed so that really sucks. Love can be so stupid sometimes, it reeally sucks but well, everyone has to have a heartbroken, right? Not that I have one, but I know how it feels to have one, it hurts a lot and the only thing you want to do is cry and cry and lay on your bed, thinking about what made you feel like this or what made this to you. To be honest, sometimes I hate love, I hate when people change, I know they have to change, but for good not for bad. It sucks that people make you happy the firsts weeks and then, without them noticing, they make you feel like shit. But well, that doesn't matter. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'm adding a little of drama, don't worry, they will be just like 2 chapters or 3 chapters of drama, now I know where I'm going with this story. And if you guys want, I'm going to make a sequel. MAYBE. Not sure yet. But if I do it, it's not going to be long, it's going to be like 13 or 15 chapters if my mind works well. Thank you guys for read this story. Love you all and hope you have a good day or night! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...