The Mate I didn't want

By ClarkeHopper

Iris and her friends ran away from there abusive pack. They have been running from there pack for years now b... More

Characters
Back To The Beginning
The Beginning
Characters Part 2
The Meeting
Introductions
Sleeping Arrangements
The Memory of Pain
Her Story
The Hunters
Training Time/Characters 3
The Plan
Escape into the Night
Where Is She?/ The Arrival
Her Powers
Running
Back to Pain
A New Strength
The Truth
My Powers
The Monster is Back
The Pain of a Daughter
A New Plan
The Final Battle
The Clean Up
Finally Becoming One
Our Life (Epilogue)
A/N
New Story

Welcome to the Pack

5.2K 178 2
By ClarkeHopper

Iris's POV

We followed them until we came to a beautiful mansion. When we walked inside my "mates" stopped in front of us and the pack  and the one who tackled me, who I assume is the alpha said. "Everyone I would like you to welcome our guest, as you may already know this girl is our new mate and your soon to be Luna."  "Wait! WHAT!" I screamed I was outraged I tried to leave but to of the wolves blocked me. Leo and Caleb tried to calm me down but I was to angry. All I could see was red I destroyed everything in my path, then suddenly I felt arms around me. At first I was freaked then I realized it was Caleb and Leo. After that I instantly calmed down and hugged them both back. My mates came over but Caleb stopped them " Can all of you just give us a minute?" they all stopped and the Alpha said " Ok, Everyone please leave and we will discuss this later." So they all left and we walked outside so I could sit down and breathe. 

~

2 Hours later

Soon enough it became dark and one of my other mates came outside. "Hi I'm Skylar, I just came to tell you its time for dinner." "Sweet I'm so hungry!" screamed Leo. Both Leo and Caleb got up and then Caleb offered me a hand but I said "Go on Ahead I'll be in, in a minute." "Ok" said Caleb.

Caleb and Leo Left and then Skylar came over and sat down beside me. "What do you want?" I said "Just to talk to you if that's ok." "I'd rather not" I said then I got up and left.

~

Skylar's POV

After she left I sat for awhile and looked up at the stars. Soon my mates came out and sat with me. "So what do you guys think of our new mate?" I said. "She is quite aggressive." said Abby. "Well all I know is that she doesn't want a mate, and that she seems to hate us." Raina said. "Well anyway we should go eat dinner and maybe we can learn more about all of them." I said then we all headed inside to go enjoy a good meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
1M 29.4K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
4.4K 96 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
547K 20.2K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...