Alexa and Katie As Adults

By jaylenjames1234

Takes place right after where my last or left off. When Alexa and Katie are adults and they are still best fr... More

any better
talk
hospital visit
going back home
Katie's sick
i know
don't remind me
Leila comes over
Oh my gosh
just Something There to Remind Me
Oh no!❗❗❗❗
MOM!
Katie..
I'm here
Oh man5
Oh boy...
Really?!
truth comes out
come back please...
don't Go
lonely
Dreaming???
Oh really freaking awesome
oh yeah
Help me
Help
Home
Not Sure
Birthday..and surprise
Oh man
Ugh
Party 🎉..And Karma
Valentine's Day
oh
forget about him
stay Calm
Don't go Dad
The truth part 1
the truth Part 2
worst day of my life
Depressed
take 2

Memories

141 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

Katie and i decided to look at old photos from freshmen to senior year that brought back memories. Katie asked me " Do you want a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I got lost in thought " peanut butter and jelly..." Omg Dylan how in the world would i forget about him? Katie looked at me and asked "Do you want a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I looked at her and said " oh yeah i do."She walked out of my room and I layed down on the bed after a few minutes she gave me a sandwich. "Ooh peanut butter and jelly thanks Katie." Katie looked at me and asked " Are you feeling okay?" I looked at her and said " Oh yeah I am doing fine." I could not tell her that i was still thinking about Dlyan and how he broke up with me at the Sophomore dance right before my sweet 16 party. After we were done eating i got a phone call from Dlyan. "Hi Alexa it's Dylan." His voice sounded bitter " H-hi D-dylan." I was stuttering and i heard him say " look i am sorry about that day we broke-" i cut him off and said " Listen i am not getting back together with you and #dylexa go around Instagram agian so no." I hung up almost in tears when Katie came behind me and have me a hug tightly around my back and asked " who was that?" I whipped the tears from my eyes and said " it was Dlyan he wanted to say sorry for what he did in sophomore year."  Katie looked at me and said " oh that's odd." I looked at down at the floor and said " yeah it was kinda odd." Katie hugged me for a second time but..a little tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 106 46
A 19 year old girl named Alexandra moves from New York to California and meets her two new best friends named Summer and Alexa. Soon they tell eachot...
225K 3.2K 36
[This book is currently being edited also NOT A MIGHTY DUCKS FF] 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜...
Feud By lolo

Teen Fiction

3.8K 86 14
•COMPLETED• Kalani and Maddie were best friends. They did everything together. They even went on double dates. But soon, Maddie begins to tear Kala...
77 4 14
Middle school is full of crazy obstacles-- especially for Alexa and Mary. They don't have any classes together (they've been best friends for 2 years...