Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

40 - The Stranger

742 35 7
By bethanyjanebooks

At the loft, a deadbolt was the front door slid open and August entered with a small tool in his hand, he closed the door and bolted the door. Alana, Amy, Emma and Mary Margaret were inside waiting for him.

"No one's gettin' through that," August said.

Alana looked at him, "Wow. When are you installing the torture chamber?" Alana asked.

"You like it?" August admired his handiwork, "I call it medieval-chic," August said.

"I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps Regina and her skeleton keys out," Mary Margaret said.

"And it will," Amy sipped a glass of water, "Right, August?" Amy said.

"You have my word," August said.

"This is pretty handy for a writer, where'd you learn to do all this?" Emma asked.

"Woodshop. Eighth grade," August said.

"Oh! Speaking of school. Have to get going," Mary Margaret said.

"Uh, are you sure you're ready to go back?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret laughed softly, "After a stint behind bars? How tough can a room full of fourth-graders be? Besides, isn't your sister the one we need to be worried about?" Mary Margaret said as she looked at Alana.

"Me? Why?" Alana asked.

"Well. You did threaten to take Henry away from Regina," August said.

"Oh, that wasn't a threat. I'm hiring Mr Gold to help build a case against her," Alana said and she and Emma saw August, Amy and Mary Margaret share a look.

"She tried to have you framed for murder!" Emma said.

"But... You do know what happens if you win Alana, right?" Amy said.

"Yeah," Alana said.

"And you're ready? To be his mom?" Mary Margaret asked.

Alana smiled softly, "Yeah, I am," Alana said.

Mary Margaret, Amy and Emma smiled at her as her walkie-talkie let out a static noise, "Code red. Code red," Henry said through he walkie-talkie.

Alana walked over to it and picked it up, "Henry, Henry, what's going on?" Alana asked.

"Meet me at Granny's. Bring Emma. It's an Operation Cobra emergency," Henry said through the walkie-talkie.

"We're on our way," Alana said and put her jacket on.

"All okay?" Emma asked.

"Henry wants us to meet him at the diner now, Cobra emergency," Alana said and walked out.

Emma grabbed her jacket and followed her sister, "You've always put him first," Alana looked at her, "I'm proud of you," Emma said with a smile.

"Thanks," Alana said.

Inside the loft, Amy looked at August and they followed after them, as Mary Margaret was leaving for work.

Amy and August caught up to the twins, "Girls, wait up!" August said.

"You heard the kid, Operation Cobra," Alana said.

"I didn't think you believed any of that," Amy said.

"Well, we don't, but sometimes it's the only way to get through to Henry," Alana said.

"You know, a custody battle against Regina isn't going to accomplish anything," Alana chuckled in disbelief, "You need to look at the big picture, understand what you're up against, that's the only way you'll know how to beat Regina," August said.

"Okay, new guy. How's that?" Emma asked.

"Both of you, take the day off. Come with me, and I'll show you," August said.

The twins stopped walking and so did August and Amy, "And where exactly would we be going on this magical mystery tour?" Emma asked.

"If I told you two, you would never come," The twins carried on walking, "Oh, come on!" August caught up to them, "Take a leap of faith. You two come with me and I promise you two, you'll find exactly what you're looking for," August said.

"My kid needs me, I don't have time for faith," Alana said and headed towards the diner with Emma.

August looked at Amy, "Can I borrow your car?" August asked.

"Will you be okay?" Amy asked.

"I'll be fine, please?" August said and Amy handed him her car keys.

"My cars in the parking lot behind the diner," Amy said and he nodded as she walked to the diner.

Alana and Emma entered the diner and they walked over to Henry who was sat in a booth, "Hey. What the emergency?" Alana asked.

"Shh! This is sensitive," Henry whispered.

Alana sat beside him as Emma sat opposite them, "If it's sensitive, why are we at Granny's, out in the open?" Emma asked quietly.

"I'm hungry..." Henry looked at Alana, "Who else knows that we hide the book at the Sheriff's station?" Henry asked.

"No one, why?" Alana asked.

"Someone changed it. There's a new story in it," Henry said as he looked at the storybook, at the new story.

"Why would someone add a new story?" Emma asked.

"To tell us something we need to know about the curse," Henry said.

"And what would that be?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. The story isn't finished," Henry said.

"Why would someone go to so much trouble to add a new story, and then not bother finished it?" Alana asked.

"That's what's weird," Henry looked at her, "The story's about Pinocchio. Everyone knows how that ends," Henry said.

"Well, maybe that's why it was left out," Alana said.

"Or, maybe, there's more to it," Henry said.

"Henry, you are going to be late for school. Let's go," Alana said and they stood up, leaving the diner.

Flashback

Geppetto and Pinocchio, in his wooden puppet appearance, were on a makeshift raft in the middle of the ocean, in a violent storm and they ere being chased by a whale, Monstro, both of them were struggling to say aboard.

"Hold on, my boy!" Geppetto yelled.

"I'm trying, father! Faster, father! Faster! He's catching up!" Pinocchio yelled as Monstro chased after them.

"The current! It's too strong!" Monstro rear his head behind them, "Don't let go!" Geppetto yelled and the raft lifted perilously and Geppetto shook his head.

"What is it?!" Pinocchio asked.

"We must abandon ship," Geppetto offered Pinocchio a life preserver, "Take this. This is the only one," Geppetto said.

"No, father. I'm made of wood, I'll float, we can both survive," Pinocchio said.

"No, We don't risk. Take!" Geppetto said.

"No, father! You take it!" Monstro opened its jaw to swallow the raft, "Save yourself!" Pinocchio yelled and jumped off the raft.

"PINOCHIOOOOO!" Geppetto yelled.

Geppetto woke up on the shore, alone, holding onto the life preserver, the raft had been smashed to pieces and was scattered along the shoreline.

"Pinocchio?" He knelt up, "Pinocchio! You saved me," He stood up.

"Oh! Where are you? Oh! Where are you?" Geppetto walked along the shoreline looking for his son and he saw Pinocchio face down by the water's edge and he stumbles over to him, "Oh, no," Geppetto was on his knees and he cradled Pinocchio in a fit of grief as his son had revert back to the stiff, no magical, wooden puppet state he once was, "I wish I could save you, my boy," Geppetto said sadly.

The Blue Fairy flew down to them, "We still can," The Blue Fairy said.

"Please," Geppetto held out Pinocchio's body to the fairy, "Save him," Geppetto begged.

The Blue Fairy waved her wand, pointing it to Pinocchio, who was consumed by blue light, and he was turned into a boy.

Pinocchio blinked several times and looked at Geppetto, "Father?" Pinocchio said.

"Pinocchio. Look!" Geppetto said as he lightly held up Pinocchio's hand.

Pinocchio looked at himself, "I'm... Real boy... I'm a real boy!" Pinocchio said happily.

Geppetto looked at the Blue Fairy, "Thank you. I don't know how I can ever repay you. Thi... This is all I ever wanted," Geppetto said.

"You and Pinocchio have found each other. Now go. Live your life together as a family," The Blue Fairy said as Pinocchio stood up.

"Come. My son," Geppetto said as he handed Pinocchio his hat.

"Remember, Pinocchio. Be brave, truthful and unselfish. So long as you do that you will always remain a real boy," The Blue Fairy said and blew him a kiss.

End of Flashback

August was in his room at the Bed & Breakfast, he was fiddling with Pinocchio's hat then picked up the phone and dial 564 on the phone with a rotary dial.

"Mr Gold?... We need to meet, it's about the twins... There's a... Problem... Mhm," August said and hung up.

August stood up to leave but grimaced in pain as he reached the door. He fell back onto the bed and pulled up his pant leg, revealing a wooden leg.

At Storybrooke Elementary School, children play on the school grounds during lunch and Mary Margaret watched them with a smile.

Regina walked up to her with Henry's Tron lunchbox, "Miss Blanchard, "She stood in front of her, "I see you're back," Regina said.

Mary Margaret smiled at her, "Yes. Isn't it wonderful, everything worked out," Mary Margaret said.

"Henry forgot his lunch. Have you seen him?" Regina asked as she looked around.

"He's with his mother," Mary Margaret said.

"Miss Blanchard, is there a problem?" Regina asked.

"Not anymore. But someone did go to a lot of trouble to make it look like I did something horrible. But they failed," Mary Margaret said.

"Yes, Sidney Glass. Who's safely incarcerated," Regina said.

"If it was Sidney," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, ask your roommates. He confessed," Regina said.

"Of course he did," Mary Margaret said.

"Are you insinuating something?" Regina asked her.

"Yes, I am... But I forgive you. Even if you can't admit what you did, I forgive you anyway. Your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness if you only joy some from destroying everyone else's happiness. It's so sad, Mayor Mills because despite what you think, it won't make you happy. It's only going to leave a giant hold in your heart," She pointed behind Regina, "There's Henry now," Mary Margaret said and walked away as Regina watched her.

Henry walked up to Regina, "What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

Regina cleared her throat and looked at Henry, "You forgot your lunchbox," Regina said and held it out to him.

"Thanks," Henry said as he took it.

Regina brought him aside and they sat down on a bench, "Henry, it's time for a change. I think it's time to transfer you to a new class with a new teacher," Regina said.

"Why do you want me out of Miss Blanchard's class? Is it because you framed her?" Henry said.

"Henry!" She looked at him, "Do you really think I'm capable of doing something so horrible?" Regina asked.

"Of course. You're the Evil Queen," Henry said.

"Enough. Those fairy tales are not real. Miss Blanchard should never have given you that book. She should be grateful I'm not trying to get her fired," Regina said as she sat up.

Henry stood up and looked at her, "Go ahead and try. It won't work. No matter what you do, Snow White will have her happy ending. She and Prince Charming will be together. The curse will end. Good will win. And I'm not transferring classes," Henry said and walked away.

Regina walked into the office and saw Amy sat in her chair looking at an apple.

"I've always wondered, what is it about apples, why they are used in this world witchcraft history," Amy said.

"What?" Regina asked.

"Did you know, if you chop an apple in half, and bury it, it can aid one in warding off evil?" Amy said.

"What are you talking about?" Regina asked.

"You have an apple tree, you might want to try and tap into this world's witchcraft," Amy looked at her with a glare, "I told you years ago, if you ever hurt my Huntsman," Regina looked at her shocked, "I will come for you, and you killed him, and before you try to deny it, Regina, I'm awake I always have been. Who's the one who gave Mary Margaret to shift to watch David more in the hospital? Who helped Mary Margaret and Henry convinced the twins to stay," Amy smirked as she stood up, "My father told me to stay hidden a bit more but the curse is about to break. Alana and Emma will break it and I've got..." Amy walked up to her and stood in front of her as Regina looked at her shocked, "Something in stock for you when that happens," Amy said.

"Enchantress... How long?" Regina asked.

"Since the beginning. He made a memory potion to counteract the Dark Curse, so I could find him and help him... I didn't, I failed him, but I won't fail him in death. I will end you and no one will stop me," Amy said.

"The curse will never break," Regina said.

"If that what helps you sleep at night, believe it, but I and my father, know what team to support and that's the twins," Amy said.

"Why wait 28 years?" Regina asked.

"It's been fun, watching you think you've won, when... You haven't. The twins escaped you, I helped the twins escape and since then, you never won, you were winning, but when Henry brought them back and when they stayed, permanently, you have been on the losing team for months," Amy said.

"How do you know it was me that killed Graham? He died of a heart attack," Regina said.

"How can he have a heart attack when he didn't have his heart in his chest? Trust me, bitch, I'm coming for you, and I will be the end of you," Amy glared at her darkly, "Don't mess with an Enchantress from the Shadow Realm," Regina looked at her stunned then Amy smiled softly, "Good luck, Regina, I hope it doesn't hurt," Amy said and walked out.

Regina turned and watched her leave, "If you really want to kill me, why haven't you done it?!" Regina asked.

Amy stopped walking and looked at her, "It's going to be fun watching you, waiting for me, and when I do come for you, you'll be alone and no one will love you, not even Henry. You're already losing him. Have a good day," Amy said and walked out.

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold was leaning on the counter while Marco fiddled with a clock as August walked in.

Mr Gold looked at August, "Oh, Mr Booth. I'll be with you in a moment... On second thought, tell me, as one admirer of antiquities to another, do you think it's worth my while having this clock repaired?" Amy walked into the pawnshop as Marco turned around, he and August stared at each other, "I'll take the silence as a yes, then... Hello, Miss Collins," Mr Gold said.

"Hello, Mr Gold, Marco... August," Amy said and walked around a display case into the backroom with a carrier bag.

"Hello, Amy, dear," Marco said before she disappeared into the back and he looked at Mr Gold, "You know, I'm very busy right now, and eh, I'm just a one-man shop, but uh... I'll get to the clock as fast as I can," Marco said.

"I wouldn't ask for anything more," Mr Gold said.

Marco picked the clock up and walked towards the door, he looked at August, "Good day," Marco said as he passed him.

"H-How are you..." August stuttered and Marco left.

"First time seeing dear old Dad since you arrived at Storybrooke?" Mr Gold asked.

"I'm s-sorry?" August said.

"You know, what surprised me is, why a man who claims to be at death's door can't even bring himself to say hello to his father. What are you afraid of?" Mr Gold said.

"That's, uh... That's my business," August said.

"Ohh. Fair enough. Let's talk about ours. You claim to be the only person who can make the twins believe. That you could do exactly what they were brought here to do and yet, for a man who's running out of time," Mr Gold glanced down at August's leg, "You don't seem to be in much of a hurry," Mr Gold said.

"It's not slowing us down. It's Alana. All she can think about right now is getting custody of her kid," August said.

"Looks like Sheriff Swan needs a course correction," Mr Gold said.

"She's coming to your for legal advice," August said.

"And you want me to steer her towards you," Mr Gold said.

"I can get them there. To believing. Trust me," August said.

Mr Gold laughed but stopped and raised his hand, "I'm sorry," Mr Gold said.

"It's just, knowing who you are, and your nature, trust is a big ask. Fear not, a gentle nudge I shall provide," Mr Gold walked into the backroom to see Amy drinking a glass of wine, "What happened?" He asked.

"Oh, I might have done the opposite of what you've said... Again," Amy said.

"When haven't you... What have you done?" Mr Gold asked.

"Told Regina I'm awake and that I'm basically going to kill her when the curse is broken," Amy said as she turned to him.

"I told you not to. I told you to wait," Mr Gold said.

"I've been alone for 28 years, I chose when to avenge my love, not you," Amy said and Mr Gold sighed watching her pour another glass of wine.

Flashback

Geppetto and Pinocchio were in Geppetto's workshop fixing a clock.

"Align the gear on the spindle. Now press the spring," Pinocchio does as Geppetto said and the clock works, "Good work! You fixed it, eh? Bravo," Suddenly, Jiminy popped out of the front of the clock, tied up and muffling then Geppetto looked at him confused and looked at Pinocchio, "Did you do this, Pinocchio? Remember what the Blue Fairy told you about being a good boy?" Geppetto said as he untied Jiminy.

"Yes," Pinocchio said shamefully.

"Ah, it's okay, he meant no harm. I'd be laughing too if... I wasn't so dizzy," Jiminy Cricket said as Geppetto chuckled and the Blue Fairy flew up.

"I'm sorry. I meant to be good!" Pinocchio said worriedly.

"We're not here for you Pinocchio," Black smoke entered and Delphinia stepped out and they looked at Geppetto, "I'm afraid we bring bad news," The Blue Fairy said.

"Wait in your room, my boy. Go on," Geppetto said and ushered Pinocchio out of the room who left.

"H-Hang on, Pinocchio. I'll come with you," Jiminy Cricket said and flew towards Pinocchio.

Geppetto looked at the Blue Fairy and Delphinia, "What is it?" Geppetto asked.

"The Evil Queen. She's threatened the entire kingdom with a curse... A curse that will rip away all that we love," The Blue Fairy said.

"Then we must stop it," Geppetto said.

"It's too late for that," Delphinia said.

"So all is lost?" Geppetto asked.

"No. There is hope. If you will help us," The Blue Fairy said.

"Me?" Geppetto asked.

"Snow White is about to give birth to twins. Twins who will save us when they reach their twenty-eighth year. But only if they can be protected from the powerful effects of the Dark Curse," Delphinia said.

"But how can I protect these twins?" Geppetto asked.

"This is an enchanted tree. Much... Like the one, you carved Pinocchio from. If fashioned into a vessel, it can protect the children from the Queen's magic. Will you do this?" Delphinia asked.

"I cannot lose my boy. I have lost... So much. I cannot lose him, too," Geppetto said.

"Then build the wardrobe. That's how you will save us all," The Blue Fairy said.

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 733 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
69.3K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...