Love Tyrant: Hated-Love

By BlackvoirYanderevoir

The Kiss note is back! and it has a new owner! A Sequel to the Anime, Love Tyrant, comes this new series. Kyl... More

Chapter 1: Demon on the Loose X What? Another HomeWreaker!
Chapter 2: The Prince's Friends X Demonlition
Chapter 3: From the Shadows X The Kiss-Hate Note
Chapter 4: Angelic Company X Devilish little secrets
Chapter 5: AngelSitter X SecretKeepers
Chapter 6: Viva Hell Vegas X Her Brother
Lah, Devia and Marsha Bio's
Chapter 7: Lost Brother Times X Sibling Issues
Chapter 8: Purple Gunk Swamp x Altered Angel
Chapter 9: Day at the Beach x Demon Ghost Party
Chapter 10: Tsun-Date X The First Blade
Rie and Giratina's Bios
Chapter 11: Queen of the Distorted x Unbeating Heart
Chapter 12: Another Plan X The Angel Blade

Character Bio's

753 4 0
By BlackvoirYanderevoir

Kyle Daten

Kyle Daten is one of the main protagonist of this series. He is a Fallen Angel, the former Owner of Hell Vegas and Half brother to Guri.

Appearance

He appears to be a young looking male with Purple eyes and black hair with purple ends and a white streak. even though he is a half demon, he has pointy ears like Guri, but they are covered by his hair. one of his eyes are covered by his hair.

He wears a white shirt that is covered by his hoodie and black pants. he also wears black boots. he is known to wear a black hoodie constantly, but takes it off in warmer seasons. He also has a Pikachu Coin purse on his left belt hook, like Guri has that Skull Ornament and Kyle has pins of legendary and Mythical Dark Type Pokemon.

he also has wings, but unlike Guri(who has bat wings in her demon form) he has black feathered wings like an angel.

Personality

Kyle is a bit of a mysterious person who doesn't bother with others. he also has a bit of a fun loving side to him. he also gets easy bored like Guri in the Anime, but to get him unbored, him and his friends often use's Stola's as a football(or as any ball if you may).

He often gets angry if anyone messe's with him or people who mess with people he likes.

He has a loving and protective side to him, because Guri is a Angel-Demon like him and also she is his sister.

Characteristics

Race: Demon-Angel Hybrid or Fallen Angel

Weapons: Scythe, Kiss-Hate Note, Angel and Demon Blades of Deliverance

Gender: Male

Traits

Hair Colors: Black with purple ends and a white streak

Eye Color: Purple

Professional Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Owner of Hell Vegas(Former), Cupid

Relatives: Kamisama(Father in law), Mavuro(Mother), Guri(Sister in law)

Relationships

Guri: he knows that she is his Sister. even though she is a bit annoying to others, that is what she makes her a very interesting Sister to him

Seiji Aino: he see's him a joke and a very uninteresting lover to his Sister.

Akane Hiyama: He likes her because her blade attacks are like Mesmo's, but she gets bothering to him when she throws knives at Guri(even though she doesn't die from the knives).

Yuzu Kichougasaki: he see's her as cute, but he isn't bothered with her or Akane. He likes her Tsundere side.

Shikimi Shiramine: he thinks she's interesting and very sneeky girl.

Akua Aino: he remembers her the one time he used Stolas as a basketball.

Mesmo: he is very loyal to Kyle and will do anything to keep him upbeat.

Luci(Lucifer) : She is very loyal to Kyle when is desperate situations.

Laby: He found her and took her in when she was lost.

Lah: She is very loyal to him as the singer of his casino.

Devia: She is extremally loyal to him as she is his bodyguard.

Marsha: She is very Loyal to him when he freeded her.

Trivia

His last name, Daten, means Fallen Angel, even though it is Daten-Shi

He often wears his hoodie as a cloak.

Him and Guri both share the same style design(both wears a white top, both wear black pants and both wear black back cloaks).

Kyle is the only angel race who doesn't has a tuft like Guri.

He likes romance Mangas too, but just a couple or female ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mesmo Waiban

Mesmo is one of the main characters in this series. He is a male wyvern bird type creature and the butler to Kyle.

Appearance

He appears to be a young looking male with purple eyes and purple hair with black ends.

He wears a mix between a Butler and Magician. he wears a white business top, purple business pants and black shoes. he also wears a purple vest and a purple tie. he sometimes wears a purple business top, but not all the time.

he also wears a black sorcerer hat and A cape that resembles wings.

however, in moulting season, his purple drains out and his clothes and hair becomes black.

in his Wyvern form, he resembles a purple eagle.

Personality

He is a bit mysterious to others but his is very calm. he is also very loyal to others.

he also has a bit of a butler persona.

Characteristics

Race: Demon-Wyvern Hybrid

Weapons: Feather blades

Gender: Male

Traits

Hair Colors: Purple with black ends, Black(only in molting season)

Eye Color: Purple

Professional Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Butler, Magician

Relationships

Kyle Daten: As Kyle's butler, He is very Loyal to him.

Guri: He isn't bothered with her, but he still keeps the secret about Kyle and Guri being relatives.

Seiji Aino: He see's him as a joke like Kyle, but he still doesn't bother with him.

Akane Hiyama: He knowtist that her Family's emblem and spirit animal is a Wyvern

Yuzu Kichougasaki: He really isn't bothered with her.

Luci(Lucifer) : they both have their odds and evens

Laby: He isn't bothered with her, but still watches over her.

Shikimi Shiramine: he see's her as a pain like Akane.

Lah: She is his stage assisstant and girlfriend.

Devia: they both don't get along when hanging with Kyle.

Marsha: She is a bit of a pain to him.

Trivia

his last name literally means Wyvern

he can summon 10 blades at a time, unlike Akane who carries 6 blades.

His blades can cut through pretty much anything and they can also pierce through Yuzu's force field.

His Eagle form represents the Hiyama's Spirit of Blades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luci(Lucifer)

Luci is one of the main characters in this series. She is a only Demon race.

Apperance

She resembles Lucifer from Helltaker, meaning she has red eyes and white hair. She wears the same business suit but she keeps the vest open.

She does have horns, her mole and her tail, but she doesn't show her Tail or horns in the public, but shows them in costume conventions and Halloween.

She often wears a grey hoodie and shorts and she keeps the red top on.

When at the High school, she disguises herself as Monika from the Doki Doki game, but with some clothes color alts. as you can see from the picture below, her hair becomes a lightish brown and she wears a black vest. She keeps the red eyes and she doesn't have a mole.

Personality

She has a bit of a Queenish ego, but she doesn't use it often. She is very helpful to her friends. she is known to have a cruel side.

Characteristics

Race: Pure demon

Weapon: None

Gender: Female

Traits

Hair Color: White, Brown(disguise)

Eye Color: Red

Professional Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Demon

Relationships

Kyle Daten: She see's him as a very good boss.

Mesmo: She is like his maid.

Laby: Luci isn't ver good with kids.

Guri: she isn't bothered with her, but she is bothered with Kyle's family secret.

Seiji Aino: She just wonders "What did Guri and Kyle find themselfs into this?" when looking at him.

Akane Hiyama: nothing about their relationships

Yuzu Kichougasaki: Like Laby, She isn't good with Kids.

Shikimi Shiramine: She thinks she just plain annoying.

Lah: they both are good friends.

Devia: She finds her pushy.

Marsha: she is an alright pixie.

Trivia

She likes to drink wine, but she can't in someone else's house, so she sticks with grape soda.

Her hoodie has Lucifer's emblem on the back of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laby

Laby is one of the Main Characters in this series.

Apperance

Laby resembles the Rusty Child from Elsword. She has pink eyes and pink hair with darker pink at the ends.

She wears a flowery dress design around her waist, a black underskirt and a black top. She has a black vine wrapped around her waist that follows around her back. She also wears one black sock on one foot. She often wears sandals.

She also carries what appears to be a black mirror.

She can Evolve to the other forms aswell.

Personality

She is a very Shy girl who is very quiet. She does have a playful personality when hanging out with people her age. She can be a bit brave when in crowded places with someone she knows.

Characteristics

Race: Lost child Demon

Weapon: Ender Mirror

Gender: Female

Traits

Hair Color: Pink with Pinker ends

Eye color: Pink

Professional Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Teleporter, Demon

Relationships

Kyle Daten: He found and took her in when she was lost and by that, She see's him as her older brother.

Mesmo: She likes his Wyvern form

Luci: She isn't bothered with her.

Guri: She wants to tell her about her and Kyle, but she doesn't know what to say.

Seiji Aino: She is very shy towards him.

Akane Hiyama: She is frightened of her and her blades.

Yuzu Kichougasaki: She likes her, but she always says that Senji reacts funny.

Shikimi Shiramine: She gets nervous when she's around, but if really close, Laby teleports away to Kyle or others.

Lah: She likes her singing.

Devia: She makes her nervous.

Marsha: they are good friends.

Trivia

She does have the evolution line from rusty child to Nisha labyrinth.

Her Main power of teleporting is by her Mirror she has, meaning she can teleport anyone and anything to another location, sometimes thinking, sometimes not by thinking.

A/n: yep, these are the first characters in this series I'm making, but don't worry, their will be more out their when I get to more chapters. anyway, the first chapter will be out on the first Friday of February. anywho thanks for reading the bio and see ya in the first chapter.

Up Next Chapter 1: Demon on the Loose! X What? Another *Homewreaker!

*if you guys know who has that line, I'll shout you out on the first chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.5K 20
Being the little sister of Mitsuri Kanroji the Love pillar and one of the Demon Slayer corps wasn't that hard..You were always on her back when she n...
2.4K 25 9
All Kyle Prideaux wants is a normal life. But with a serial killer in town, murdering women the same way her mother died seven years ago, and a silen...
1.7M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
142 6 6
Kyle finally confesses to his super best friend, they couldn't be more happy. However, with every happy ending comes multiple trials. Murder, love, m...