Clifford-the Matchmaker

By itstilliswhatitis

Getting a dog sounded like a good idea. That was before Clifford failed all his doggy courses. That was befor... More

1-Bad dog
2-Stalking the jogger
3-Chicken stuffed with mozzarella...
4-Dogwalk
5-Second date
6-Harrys skills
7-Picnic
8-Game night
9-Taking it further
Epilogue

10-Feelings and 69

4.7K 226 101
By itstilliswhatitis

Two weeks went by and they continued to see each other as much as possible, now adding amazing sex to their activities. They hadn't had the talk yet, the one where they established their relationship and Harry was dying to tell Louis how he felt about him. The words had almost slipped out a couple of times, usually during sex but he held them back, nervous about Louis's reaction. He thought that he felt the same about him but you could never be absolutely certain. Anyhow, he wanted to make it special.

They were out in the park with Clifford on a Wednesday afternoon, teaching him how to roll around. He mostly looked between them like they were crazy, due to the fact that they were both on the ground rolling around to try and show him what they wanted him to do. Clifford laid down with a sigh and they burst out laughing.
"I give up!" Louis said and rolled over to Harry so he could give him a quick kiss.

Harry giggled and smiled at him.
"Yeah, I have never seen Clifford more confused. I think we'll have to try another tactic next time."

Louis's stomach erupted into butterflies. Next time. He was so gone for Harry but they hadn't dated that long so he held back, afraid to scare him off if he told him how he felt.
"Hey Lou, do you think it would possible for Liam to watch Clifford over the weekend?"

"I don't think that would be a problem, as long as he doesn't have other plans. Why?" Louis asked while he got lost in Harry's emerald green eyes.

"I thought we could go away somewhere, like, a small road trip to somewhere neither of us has been and stay at a bed and breakfast, a weekend getaway just the two of us." Harry suggested with blushed cheeks.

"That would be absolutely amazing! Yes! I'll call Liam right away." Louis answered with an excited smile and pulled out his phone.

He sat up as he made the call and Harry waited.
"He can take him this weekend." Louis said as soon as he hung up.

"Great, so, where do you wanna go?" Harry asked.

"I don't really care as long as I'm with you." Louis answered smoothly.

"What a charmer!" Harry giggled and bumped his shoulder against Louis'.
"What about Brighton?" He then suggested.

"Yes!" Louis immediately complied.

"Lou, do you know anything about Brighton?" Harry teased.

"Eeehm, not really." Louis answered with a sheepish smile.

"Louis!" Harry giggled while they stood up. "Well, it's called London-by-the-sea. I read that it has an awesome beach and like a pier with carousels and great pubs."

"It sounds absolutely perfect." Louis beamed and took Harry's hand in his as they walked home from the park. Clifford strolled bedside them.

"I'll make the arrangements then." Harry smiled.

Three days later Louis rushed home after work. His bag was already packed and he took Clifford out for a quick walk before he drove him to Liams.
"Weekend getaway huh? It's getting serious." Liam teased as he opened the door.

"I fucking hope so!" Louis responded with a smile. He said goodbye to Clifford and hurried home.

Harry was arriving in half an hour so he rushed in the shower for a quick wash-up. He had just managed to get dressed when there was a knock on the door. Louis hurried to open it and threw himself in Harry's embrace and buried his nose in the crook of Harry's neck so he could smell his cologne.
"Are you that happy to see me?" Harry teased but he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him back.

"Yes, and really excited for our trip." Louis said with a smile.

"Me too." Harry answered and kissed the tip of Louis's nose before he let go.

Louis gathered his things and they headed down to Harry's car. Louis turned the radio on as soon as they were seated and Harry pulled away from the curve. The Frays How to save a life was currently playing and Louis grinned and started to sing along. Harry glanced at him with a happy smile and joined in on the verse. Louis stared at him in awe.
"Oh my God Harry! You can really sing."

Harry blushed from the compliment.
"So can you."

They spent the one-hour drive singing and laughing. Harry pulled in at a cozy bed and breakfast and they collected their bags before they headed inside. They got the key to a room with a king-sized bed and a beautiful view. They left their bags and headed into town to find somewhere to eat. The bed and breakfast were a ten-minute walk from the center of town so they left the car behind and strolled down the street hand in hand. They found a taco bar and went inside. They ordered burritos and beers and enjoyed a quiet dinner in each other's company before they headed back to their room.

After a round of awesome sex, they took a shower together to get clean before they settled in bed. Louis reached for the remote control but Harry stopped him.
"Lou. I need to tell you something." He said softly.

Louis put the remove away and turned so he could look at Harry. He seemed nervous.
"What is it, baby?" He asked, equally soft.

Harry let out a small laugh.
"I really like it when you call me that."

"Good." Louis smiled.

Harry took a deep breath and dragged a hand through his hair.
"You're great."

"So are you." Louis immediately replied.

"Thanks but I wasn't finished. You're like no one I ever met before. You're kind and funny, you make me laugh all the time and you make me feel good, just being around you. You're absolutely gorgeous and sexy and great in bed. Best sex I ever had. You have this ability to be soft and dominant at the same time and that drives me crazy." Harry said with a voice filled with emotions.

Louis just stared at him with big blue eyes, trying to take in everything Harry said.
"What I'm trying to say is, and believe me, I know it's fast, but I want you to know that I'm hopelessly and utterly in love with you and it's okay if you're not there yet, I just wanted to tell you..." Louis silenced him with his lips.

When they needed to come up for air Louis caressed Harry's cheek lovingly.
"I think I fell in love with you like a minute into our first meeting in the park. You're absolutely amazing Hazza and I love everything about you."

"Boyfriends?" Harry asked in a hopeful voice.

"Boyfriends." Louis stated with a smile and kissed him again.

It didn't take long until they were both hard again.
"We just showered." Harry grunted.

"Well, we can always blow each other. Then we won't make a mess." Louis said with a cheeky smile.

Harry's eyes grew wide.
"Yes!" He shouted excited.

Louis laughed and turned around in the bed.
"Do you want me on top of you or do you wanna lay on the side?"

"Always on top." Harry giggled.

Damn! That was hot. Louis got on top of Harry.
"Just hit my leg if you can't breathe." He said before he dived in and took Harry's cock in his mouth. Soon he felt Harry's mouth around his own cock as well and moaned from the feeling.

Harry was gagging and slurping and moaning, rolling his tongue in the best of ways. Louis had a hard time concentrating but he lowered his mouth all the way down before he went back up, working Harry's dick. Why hadn't they done this before?

Harry bucked his hips and hit the back of Louis's throat and he moaned. He really loved sucking Harry's cock even if it made his jaws protest. Harry was a lot to handle. From the way Harry sounded he was getting close and his moans vibrated through Louis's dick, taking him closer to the edge. Harry showed all of him down. He could hear him gasping for air and then he came, filling Louis's mouth. Louis was taken by surprise and had to gulp a couple of times to swallow the load and then he came as well. Harry took all of it before he pulled off and tried to catch his breath.

Louis got off him and turned around to see if he was okay. Harry's face was red but he looked happy and tired.
"You...wow, are you okay?"

"Yeah, that was fantastic." Harry grinned.

Louis came and laid down behind him and wrapped his arms around him after he had pulled the duvet over them.
"I don't want you to get hurt, that's all."

"I won't. I know my limits." Harry answered, voice wrecked.

"Okay. Good night. I love you." Louis said softly.

"I love you too. Good night." Harry answered, equally soft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.4K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
108K 5K 13
Louis' family puts him in a rehabilitation center after a drunk driver crashes into him on the highway. He suffers from PTSD, and he has to learn how...
122K 5.9K 14
Louis Tomlinson's manager Roger is tired of Louis' sweats and hoodies and hires a stylist for him. Harry Styles is like no one Louis has ever met bef...
198K 7.8K 11
Louis had followed his boyfriend Dylan to Uni just to find out that the dickhead of a boyfriend cheated on him and probably had been for their entire...