Perfect.

By MsNeverSaidBye

UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION!! Class 1-a is nothing but an Illusion created by the its students to hide their imperf... More

Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugo
Fumikage Tokoyami

Tenya Iida

169 18 5
By MsNeverSaidBye

Tenya Iida of class 1-a is one of the top students in his class, not to mention class rep.

With his smarts, powerful speed quirk, and well known family, people would say he has it good, and even go as far as to say perfect.

Again! Society fails to see past the cover of the book or even take a look at the book blurb.

Inside the artifuly crafted glass that is Tenya Iida is a red liquid made of envy, sorrow, and dissapointment.

His family is made up of heroes. From the moment he was born he was dutied to be the carrier of his familys legacy as his older brother failed to be the perfect picture of the name Iida.

The immense pressure of always going beyond expectations, and being the perfect picture of regalness and high class. Never shown the option of saying no to his family he deemed it nonexistent. In short he was brain washed.

Skillfuly raised to be the perfect hero while believing it was his choice most of his life and also made to believe that anything besides his familys opinions are false.

His brother saw what his family was doing to Iida and wanted him to have a normal childhood, free from the heavy duty of always carrying the family name.

Tensei would try his best to give him at least a small childhood. Even though he disagrees with the familys tradition of up bringing the Iida family was still his own so he cant just pull his brother away.

The efforts of the older brother didnt go unnoticed by Tenya and was greatly appreciated. He adored his older brother and with this Tenya started to build his own morals on top of his familys teachings in hopes to burry them but with the inability to fully destroy it.

And so he became 2 people. Iida , the person his family raised and Tenya the person that his brother help build along with his own choices. But soon his other persona showed while with his 'family' and in response became stricter and made higher expectations for him to over come. This happened when he was still in the 1st year of middle school.

He fell in hole of self doubt, envy of others and other depressing things that he will never mention to other, exept 1:

Izuku Midoriya.

The small greenette was quirkless but with strong ambition. He met this boy in his 2nd year in middle school entirely by accident in a school supplies store.

Izuku was the first person to look past his facade of robot like personality. The first thing the freckled, and covered in injuries guy said was:

"I think humans are better than robots, dont you think?"

Tenya knew what the stranger in front of him meant. This guy only saw him for what? A few minutes? And already saw through him.

If this guy can see through me then what about my family?! Is it that obvious? I can never seem to do anything right dammit! Is it his quirk? I hope hes not dangerous.

And before Tenya knew it he was in an abandoned park crying his heart out in the arms of a quirkless hero without a title.

TENYAS POV

I hear my phone buzzing.

I grabbed my glasses and looked at my phone and saw my parents calling me and I quickly answered.

"Its been 5 rings Tenya! What are you doing its already late?! Youre already staying in UA so dont embaress yourself. Make us proud, remember anything less is unacceptable."

"Yes mother, father. I shall to proceed to get ready. Have a good day at work."

"Bye Tenya."

The call ended abruptly and I leave my room to get breakfast.

I heard another door open. It must be Midoriya like always. I soon heard the shower running signaling hes already in the shower and just like clock work I finished preping my food and began to eat.

It was always quiet in the dorms at this time and its relaxing and at the same time unerving. I finished my food, cleaned up my plate, and headed back to my room to gather my clother and other bath thingys.

I was about to wait for Midoriya to come out when he suddenly came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning Midoriya! Up early to I see! You truly are a model student worthy of UA!"

It became kind of a force of habbit to act like this in front of Midoriya. I know that he knows what I am truly like and hes the one who helped me get higher scores in the entrance exam to make sure I got into 1-a

"Im really not lida-san. And I think you should lower your voice, just bacause were early risers it doesnt mean we need the others to be aswell."

Im always thankful that he always plays along with me when Im like this.

"Apologies. It seems as though I made another mistake."

"Dont worry about it lida-san. How about you take your bath while I cook breakfast for the rest, hows that sound?"

"On behalf of everyone I thank you for always cooking food for our sakes. I also apologise for not being able to be of assistance."

I mean every word I say. Im jelous of him, being able to cook since its one of the qualities of a capable person.

"Its okay, I chose to cook for everyone and I enjoy it so you dont need to feel obligated to help me. Now go along now, Bakugo is going to wake up in a few minites so I sugest you hurry."

"R-right! Excuse me Midoriya."

I was about to enter the bathroom when Midoriya grabbed my shoulder and whispered to my ear.

"You can use the bathroom to cry all you want. Bakugo will go outside a little later as to give you space. And if your family does anything that crosses the line just call me and I'll make some arrangments, okay?"

I silently nod and walked inside and locked the door.

He really does see through me huh. Who am I kidding I knew this a while back already.

I quickly undressed and head to the shower. I turned it on to the hottest setting, hoping to get some warmth and also to get some fog in the air as to block any possible people from seeing my tears.

My body shook at the sudden wave of emotion I felt and I found myself curled up in a ball on the floor.

It upset me. My parents didnt care about my brother who lost the ability to walk and I for one still couldnt get over it.

I tried to avenge him and kill Stain but in the end I needed to be saved by Midoriya and Todoroki. The one thing that I did for myself, and I couldnt even do it right. FUCKING HELL!

My so called parents never cared about him! Their his parents too! They scolded me for doing something reckless but never asked if I was okay or how was he holding up! Are we really their child or just another project?

I want to scream but like as Midoriya pointed out, I need to keep my voice down. I have no choice but to cry silently.

Before I knew it, someone was already knocking on the door. I suspect its Bakugo. So i quickly finished up and got dressed and opened the door.

"Apologies for taking so long. You may noy take your bath as well."

"Move aside four eyes."

"Bakugo that is no way to talk to your classmate."

"Shut the fuck up. Tch."

I just sighed and took a step to the side to let him inside but before he completely enter he stopped midway and said in a low voice-

"Next time you wanna cry just text first, save Izuku the bother okay? I'll always cover for you."

I just gave him a slight nod of thanks and moved on.

Bakugo momentarily broke character to remind me that hes got my back, and Im greatful for the effort. He was my second friend after Midoriya and I knew him the longest minus his chilhood friend and safe to say, he has a soft spot for people who have to deal with immense pressure and bad parents.

I head back to my room and fixed my baackpacks contents and headed downstairs. I looked around and saw some of the girls downstairs already eating and Midoriya is no where to be seen. I asked Tokayami who was also there.

"Tokayami, do you know where Midoriya is?"

"He headed out first."

"Since you look like your already leaving might I ask you to bring him an apple? I have a feeling he skipped breakfast, again." -Dark shadow said

"No problem, leave it to me."

"Thank you, now I must get something to drink thats as dark as my soul."

Tokayami walked away but Dark Shadow stayed behind.

"Hes going to get milk ;) hehehehe"

"DARK SHADOW! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY MY NON EXISTENT TRUST AND HEART."

"Ummm- I'll be off then, see you in class later and please do try to wake every body up, its almost time."

I sped off wanting to get some alone time before class and revise todays lessons in silence.

As I slowed down to class I reminded myself

I need to play my part properly and be patient. Midoriya made a plan and put his faith in us to execute it. After we graduate we'll be able to charge those people who did us wrong and pay for their mistakes.

I stopped walking for a second and took a deep breath right before the main buildings door.

Put on your mask and play your part once we reach the finale thats when we'll be able to change the world and punish those who abused us.

I reminded myself of the words Izuku spoke on our last meeting before the entrance exam and redied myself of the long day to come.

Continue Reading