Bnha x Opm! Reader

By ItsIzzy47

A disciple that was sucked into a rift of another realm! She fought monsters but now she's fighting people! More

The Incident of U.S.J. Sucessful sales day!
An Epic Fight! Who Are You?!
More Questions! A New Girl?!
A Master? The To Be Diciple!
New Disciple! Houstin We Have A Problem!
The Epic Fight! Or Maybe Not...
Mistakes Were Made! Fight Between Student And Master!
A New Friend. What Did I Do Now?
Come Back!! Memorys ...

GAAAAAAAH IM SO SORRY!!!

3.1K 74 7
By ItsIzzy47

I just read all of the amazing comments! I got a good laugh! Thank you so much for the support! Life has been holding me down! I will be sure to post a new chapter!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
956 33 5
Don't you just hate it when you accidentally end up in feudal Japan and a bunch of ancient yokai try to kill you? You know the feeling. Even worse, t...
8.2K 293 33
β•° ও ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 β”€β”β˜…γ€ bnha x fem!oc】book two | completed β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β € β € β €βœ¦ ❝ 𝑫𝑢𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑫𝑬𝑭𝑰𝑡𝑬 𝑴𝑬? ❞ β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β €...
589 8 11
(y/n) wants to achieve Heaven and he needs helps along the way and strong power in order to achieve it. Finally, giving true hapiness to mankind (DIS...