Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 4

3.9K 76 115
By ALEX23FOX

Saturday 10:32

With Giyu

The two sat in a comfortable silence as they drove to the neighboring city which would be a two hour drive. Shinobu was staring at the passing scenery deep in thought about her current problem. When she graduates her father plans on shipping her to New York to finish her studies, her sister had a plan B incase her father decided to pull a stunt and eat the college fund money their late mother left for Shinobu and Kanao. However this plan wasn't to her liking cause Kanae also wanted her to be thousands of Miles from the little town they live in. Whereas Shinobu wanted to stick close to Giyu she knew he was popular with women and leaving him felt like giving him to them. ' Then again Giyu is faithful. I mean here I am going to meet his sister. ' the thought circles in her head a couple more seconds before it clicked. ' shit I'm meeting his sister, what if she doesn't like me or she thinks I'm a leech. ' she held tight to the skirt she'd recently bought. Her thoughts running wild at the possibility of this meeting from his sister not liking him to him breaking up with her because of it.

" Hey uh..... Giyu? " He only hummed to signal she'd gotten his attention. " Your sister what's she like? " Giyu looked at her for a split second taking in her facial expression and the nervous tone in her voice as well as her fiddling with her skirt. He smiled evilly when he thought of all the time this little insect had made fun of him.

" Oh Totsuki-nee-san is a great sister. I mean she's strict and highly judgemental but nice. Though I've had to break up with my past girlfriends because of her. " Shinobu looked up at him worry written on her face, her eyes widened in a horrific thought. " She's to me as Kanae is to you. If she doesn't like them there's obviously something wrong with them so I just breakup with them. "

" What if maybe she doesn't like me? " She asked

" Then it's just that we'd return to before. " He said purposely so he could get under her skin more. Shinobu had a puzzled look on her face that slowly turned to an angered one from his blunt words.

" What do you mean return to before. " Giyu spurred her a side glance before turning to the road.

" As I say before. You know teacher and student not Giyu and Shinobu. " The girl stared at him with agaped mouth rather than an angered look her face twisted to a pained expression. Her lips quavering and water at the corner of her eyes.

" Are you for real you'd leave me just like that. " She said this tone caught the mans attention as he'd never heard it before. " You don't love me do you. I should've known it was all about the sex wasn't it? " Shinobu buried her face in the palm of her hands. Making Giyu feel extremely guilty, how did he bring about her teary sight.

" Shinobu lighten up I was only kidding okay I'd never do that. God I'd never leave because my sister said so. " He reached over and pulled her into himself. With a light chuckle. " I was only kidding to get you back for all the times you teased me. " Shinobu sniffed before hitting his shoulder.

" I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. " She said with letting him feel her anger with her punches which he didn't really mind cause they didn't hurt. " I hate you and your damn perfectly toned body. You gotta make it up to me now. " She said wiping away her almost teary sight.

" How so love? " He asked with a sly smile the girl only looked around the road no car behind or in front of them also there was a straight road ahead. A sly smile on her face as she looked up at him gears in her head spinning to make it all fit.

( Lemon approaching )
" Slow the car down and don't be mister authority okay. " Giyu looked at her confused but understood when he felt her hands in his pants making his member hard at her touch. Giyu wondered if he was making it up to her or getting a reward for his efforts. He slowed his care to a 10km/h, Shinobu unbuckled his belt and pulled out his large member a look of pure lust across her face. Giyu had first realised that the girl was a sucker for sex and couldn't say no to him at all. Despite that he never exploited that weak point of hers only let her come to him although most of her coming onto him was during inappropriate times. He thought over every place they'd done it the classroom, storage room, cleaners closet and the most adventurous one being the school roof during lunch time.
" Don't make to much of this, it's a one time thing. " She said as she pulled down her underwear with a swift motion she straddled his lap filling herself to the brim with his rock hard tool. A look of pure ecstasy on her face not that Giyu could see given she was facing the road ahead. With small bounces she felt the member move up and down her making a small groan escape his throat. Her bouncing went from that of a slow to fast and rapid thrust at his end electing loud moans from her end.

" Giyu ' moan ' your ' gasp ' hitting my womb. " She gasped between moans as slight drool came from the corner of her mouth. The black hair man reached into her skirt pinching her throbbing clit. Making her throw her head back against his shoulder giving him a clear picture of the road. He managed to pull his car to the side of the road and threw the seat so it reclined and they could lay down flat. His hands traveled so he could play with her trapped breast while Shinobu was in a world of lust lost to her pleasure. This new position allowed him to go further into her even penetrating into her womb. Her moans grew louder with each thrust she felt herself coming closer and him playing with her jewel wasn't helping her case. The spent minutes listening to her moans mixed with his groans and the sound of his cock rubbing against her soaping wet pussy walls. While Shinobu was lost in her approaching climax Giyu had felt her walls clench around him knowing what this meant, he smiled wickedly before he pulled out making the girl on top of him whimper in displeasure. Her eyes opened and she reached down to grab his cock to put it back in but her hands were held by her boyfriend who nibbled her earlobe just to drive her crazy. Shinobu felt like she was gonna die cause the pleasured feeling was wearing off subsiding her organisms stimulation. When Giyu felt her breaking down he stopped his teasing and decided to speak with her.

" Oh Kocho your so cute when horny. I wonder what your sister would say. " His words seemed to drive into her consciousness making her whimper more trying desperately to free her arms so she could finish the job before her climax died down. Giyu released her arms and let her wonder around her body while his hands went to her dripping parts pushing her hands off so he could take over. His one hand now lay on her folds playing with her clit while the other grabbed his own stiffened member to use as an instrument of torture for the girl. He rubbed his hard cock against the folds of her pussy making the girl squirm in excitement. " Your such a sex addict. Do you want me to make you cum? " He asked slowly stroking across her folds Shinobu whimpered out small yes in agreement making Giyu happy. Without much effort he lifted her off himself and flipped her petite body over so now she was laying against his body staring directly into his eyes her pleading look had him under her spell in less than a second. Chest to chest her head buried into his neck letting soft breathing tickle his neck before she attacked him leaving kissing on his neck. After a while of teasing Giyu finally pushed his instrument into her tightening walls and went on to fucking Shinobu who just whimpered and moaned near his ear to make things worse his hand was playing with her asshole stretching it out to her displeasure. Shinobu was lost in her own world but the time he'd started thrusting harder that she failed to notice him pulling his pants down or him lubricating her ass hole with her pussy juices.

" Call out my name Kocho. " His ragged voice whispered into her ear not wanting to deny him Shinobu nodded her head before she went back to attacking his neck. With his fast and hard thrusts hitting home and into her womb Shinobu grew louder with every thrust once again nearing her climax raising her head ever moan so she could call her boyfriends name in pleasure.
Her mind was filled with the thoughts of her situation, here she was being screwed by her teacher on their way to meet his sister. Though the thought of him putting aside his sister for a few minutes just to satisfy her got her even more aroused.

" Ah Giyu p-please don't stop! " Just as she said that he pulled out of her warm folds and turned their bodies around so she was on her knees over the reclined seat him hovering over her holding her waist. " No please put it in I was so close. "

" Oh Kocho what happened to all that confidence from yesterday? Now your begging me. " Giyu leaned into her ear whispering those words letting his hot breath tickle her skin.

" Shut up you airhead and just fuck me or are you to weak to do it. " She said with an angered look a vein popped onto her forehead. Giyu smiled slyly before he plunged himself into her virgin asshole stretching it out to it's max. He new she never wanted him to venture down that hole always being fearful that she'd not be able to walk after such a session given his size and her small body. However Giyu took it upon himself to prove her wrong, thanks to him having been in her sopping wet pussy he was well lubricated making it easy to enter her tight hole in one push. " Oh god it hurts please don't. Not there fuck my pussy instead. " Giyu ignored her pleas and started moving while his hand ventured down to her cave and pinched her clit grunting maximum pleasure. Shinobu let her tongue out like a dog panting for water the her eyes rolled to the back of her head as pain over took the pain. Giyu's thrust grew more ferocious ramming into the girl beneath him, her spin arched in pure pleasure as his stimulation of her clit pushed her closer to the organism she'd been denied twice. " Oh play with me some more I'm gonna cu.. "

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she bit down onto her tongue to prevent an ear piercing scream. While playing with her clit Giyu felt a warm liquid run down his hand making him smile in satisfaction at his girlfriends organism. He started thrusting harder against her hips their thighs making it smacking sounds. Shinobu felt his member twitch against her wall before a warm liquid shot up her scrotum all the way up. Just the feeling of his cum running up her body stimulated another organism from the girl, her legs bucked and she collapsed against the seat her once vibrant purple eyes seemed somewhat dulled over by her lust filled mind. Giyu leaned against the girl his ragged breath flattering against her shoulder making tickles run up her spine. " Oh Tomioka-san that felt so good, I almost want to stay and fuck all day long. "

" I'd love nothing more than that dear but I can't my sister has been expecting me. She wants to give me something for Tanjiro and Nezuko. " He kissed her cheek and lifted her up so he could place her on to the passenger seat. With the chair still reclined he reached towards his bag and pulled out a shirt to clean the wet seat. After having done that he sat down and fixed the seat before looking at the girl who looked drained of energy. " Don't pass out on me we'll stop by a gas station to clean up alright. " Shinobu only nodded before closing her eyes with a big yawn.

________

Just to be on the clear side I know I suck at lemons and that stuff but hey at least I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 324 23
Iguro Obanai, fierce warrior of the Water Clan has been entrusted with a mission that only his rank can accomplish. Fortunately or unfortunately, on...
413 27 19
"Are you going to leave me too?" She whispered looking into the eyes of her lover. "I'd never leave you," He whispered back while placing a kiss on h...
33.1K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
176 1 6
Inosuke and Tanjiro never noticed each other until Inosuke had made a life-changing decision. Being trapped in the relentless cycle of monotony, lif...