Primeval's crusade (Overlord...

122402K tarafından

Prepare for a wild ride in through the world of overlord. You take the stage as the character Aksis, a Primev... Daha Fazla

Bio
Harem
Fortress choice
Abyssal Council
Celestial Court
We have a winner
Prologue

Dream or Reality?

869 19 26
122402K tarafından

A/n: Aksis real human name is Darius Nathaniel and his nationality is American and for those who don't know Momonga's real name is Suzuki Satoru.

Aksis pov

I was freaking out but before me and Momonga can figure out what has happened our surroundings went dark like were floating in a void.

Momonga: Aksis were are we.

Aksis: I think were in some kind of void space or something.

???: There's no need to be afraid Aksis and Momonga or should I say Darius Nathaniel and Suzuki Satoru.

The mysterious voice echoed around us.

Aksis: Who are you and how do you know our true names?

Momonga: And where are we didn't we get logged out of Yggdrasil.

???: You did log out and you are in my dimension.

Momonga: Who are you.

Aksis: And why are we here.

???: I am of no consequence or of importance. What you need to know is that I have chosen you both from an ocean of billions of lives across the multiverse because you have no family and you have suffered greatly than others. I will be sending both of you Darius Nathaniel and Suzuki Satoru into an alternate universe. Both of you will now and forever live in the bodies of Aksis lord of Avalon and Momonga lord of Nazarick. This new world you will head to it will contain magic, skills and spells just like Yggdrasil but it will be a lot different as well. Also the npc's from both Avalon and Nazarick will be alive with their own personalities as your guild members designed them although with a few differences. And you will face many challenges including a great threat to the world that only you two can stop, you must unite the nations of this world. Now go fourth.

Aksis/Momonga: Wait!

We both shouted but a constellation of lights came and surrounded us and formed into a bright light which blinded us and our surroundings became clear we were back in the throne room in Nazarick and I was in my chaos form but there was something wrong here I couldn't not see the interface when playing Yggdrasil anymore.

No ones pov

Aksis/Momonga (Thoughts): What the hell was that. It had to be a dream or something cause the server did shut but just to be sure.

Aksis and Momonga tried accessing their console's but the interface didn't pop up.

Aksis(thoughts): Could it be what that voice said is true.

???: Is something wrong my lords, a melodious voice said.

Both Aksis and Momonga turned to the speaker of the melodious voice and are surprised to see Albedo look straight at them with worry.

Albedo: Lord Aksis, Lord Momonga is everything alright, both of you seemed troubled. She said with her voice filled with worry.

Albedo: If there's a problem please let me help! 

She clasped her hands together which caused the distance between her arms to close a bit, doing something very interesting to her large gifted breast.

Momonga/Aksis: Uhh...

Both Aksis and Momonga couldn't find the words to speak as both were distracted by rather wonderful sight. Eventually though, their situation forced them to think and push back their perverted thoughts.

Momonga: Our GM call function isn't working.

Albedo backed slightly and bowed and says.

Albedo: I apologize my lord but this GM call magic you speak of is Beyond my comprehension.

As Albedo says with worry and fear in her voice.

Aksis(thoughts): Her mouth is moving, that voice said the npc's from both Nazarick and Avalon would be alive. Could this actually be true.

Albedo: I realize my failure to help is inexcusable, I know I don't deserve it but I beg for your mercy my lord!

It was at that point Momonga got his thoughts straight and spoke.

Momonga: Sebas

Sebas: Yes my lord?

Momonga: Step out of the tomb and confirm the surrounding of Nazarick.

Sebas: As you command my lord.

Momonga: Pleiades I want you to go to the ninth floor any who trespass deal with them accordingly.

Yuri Alpha: As you command my lord.

Aksis Pov

As they all left I noticed Albedo was staring at me thats when I remember that Momonga changed her settings.

Albedo: So lord Aksis do you have any orders for me?

I snapped my head towards Momonga and he turned away and whistled then I turned my head back toward Albedo then I say.

Aksis: Yes, will you come here for a moment.

Albedo walks over to me with glee.

Albedo: Sure! *giggles as she stands in front of me.

As she got closer to me I closed my eyes and smelled the air around me making me seemingly entranced as I opened my eyes to the beauty in front of me.

Aksis: Albedo may I touch you?

Albedo: Yes!

When I grabbed her hand she started to tremble from the sudden stimulation as she made a face with pleasure and surprise toward my forward actions, I think about my next move.

Aksis(thoughts): Whoah okay I know that Momonga notices her heartbeat but GOD its beating 2 times faster than mine. Okay here comes the next big question no matter how embarrassing it is I must do it, well here goes nothing.

Aksis: Albedo may I touch your chest?

Albedo: Eh?

Aksis(thoughts): I have to do this just act natural like its not a big deal.

Aksis: You don't mind that right?

Albedo: Of course not touch me as much as you want lord Aksis!

I raised my hand to Albedo's large but round breast and at the moment I touched them Albedo let out a moan.

Albedo: *Moans*

Aksis(thoughts): So soft yet nice and firm. Okay time think of the situation here. This just proves that everything is real and that mysterious voice wasn't lying. Me and Momonga are in a different universe were we can supposedly use magic although we'll have to test that out and the npc's are now living beings if that moan is anything to go by right now. Now me and Momonga will be living as our avatar's which isn't so bad. The voice also mentioned about an ancient evil and uniting the nations of the world to combat it which means we need to get some information on the surrounding area and the nations of the world but first we need to secure Nazarick and Avalon.

While Aksis was thinking he didn't realize he was still fondling Albedo breast and squeezing them ever so slightly and due to how much power he was radiating not to mention that she is a succubus, it turned her on even more, she relished her beloved touch and also the look of his feirce red and black eyes of his chaos form.

Eventually Albedo's moans reached his ears and he retracted his hands

Aksis(thoughts): Oh my god how long was planning on fondling her.

Aksis: Albedo I'm sorry I didn't mean to...

Albedo: This is it isn't it your going to take me right here? And in front of lord Momonga.

I look over to Momonga and grin but he coughs and says.

Momonga: Nows not the time for that Albedo for now I think its best for you obey your lord and gather the all guardians except from the 4th and 8th floor, I want them to meet 6th floor colosseum in one hour.

Albedo: As you wish lord Momonga.

With that Albedo left leaving me and Suzuki alone.

Suzuki: So what now Darius.

Darius: I'm going to teleport to Avalon to see if everything in order I will be back in time for the meeting with guardians okay Suzuki.

Suzuki: Okay see you in an hour.

With that I Teleported to guild HQ

Castle of Avalon

I teleported to the 25th floor which was the throne room with my guild flag flying high.

A/n: Just imagine there are 50 seats.

Then I heard multiple foot steps approaching the room and the door flew open revealing the Abyssal council and the Celestial court, Kantus the leader of the Abyssal council was the first to speak.

Kantus: Who are you and how did you get into Avalon!

Then Abaddon leader of the Celestial court spoke.

Abaddon: Speak stranger or will use force.

I turned around to face them.

Aksis: Are you sure you want to use force against me?

They were shocked to see me.

Kantus/Abaddon: Our lord please forgive us we didn't it was you. They say in quick unison while bowing with rest of groups as well.

Aksis: It is quite alright I only just teleported here just 30 seconds ago.

Zalvoch: Lord Aksis we were looking for you because we searched high and low for you in Avalon when it was moved from its original spot in Yggdrasil.

Aksis: I was in Nazarick when it happened.

Arael: The Tomb of Nazarick is hear as well.

Aksis: Yes it is along with its master, Momonga. Now then where has Avalon been transported to.

Aliyah: We've scouted the surrounding area and Avalon is floating over a mountain formation overlooking a forest area down below the range which indicates we could be close to civilization but so far we've camouflaged Avalon from prying eyes.

Aksis: Excellent work, is every floor of Avalon still in one piece?

Kayara: Yes but we haven't checked the vault yet would like us to accompany you there master.

Aksis: Yes I would like for you to accompany me to the vault to make sure all of our world items are still there.

We walked out the throne room towards the vault where all the riches of my guilds adventures where stored at, I was reminiscing about all the good times me and the other members of the Twilight Lords had acquiring all of our power and riches over the years. I was so out of it that I hadn't noticed that we reach the vault door, the npc's looked at me with worry.

Draxis: My lord are feeling well? 

Aksis: Yes I'm fine Draxis why do ask?

Draxis: Its just that you looked like you were somewhere else.

Erzock: Lord Aksis were you reminiscing a battle of epic proportions?

Erkul: Erzock why must everything be a battle with you?

Erzock: If lord Aksis has any worthy battle stories I will happily listen to all of them and also I like being in a battle.

Zuriel: Enough you two, you are discomforting lord Aksis.

Ikaria: My lord are you sure your okay cause me, Ithuriel and Xavan can calm your mind down.

Aksis: Yes I am fine I was just remembering how far me and others came to acquire our power and Reminiscing about all the good times we had building up Avalon and creating all of you.

The npc's were were moved by my words.

Aksis: Now than time to make sure everything is where it should be. I said as I opened the vault doors.

Everything was in order including the world items but just to be sure all of them were here.

Chaos Stone

Abyssal Saber

Warbringer

Armageddon and Salvation blade's

Sanguine Crown

Gauntlet of the Old Ones

The Tome of Eon's

Armor of the Unbound

Amulet of the Inferno

Eye of the Demon Dragon

The Chalice of Thanatos

Crosier of Umbra

Armor of the Chosen

Aksis: Hmm everything is here and accounted for, I would like to inspect the other floors and then I will return to Nazarick for a meeting but I will summon you if I require your assistance in making sure that Nazarick is secure as Avalon.

Kantus: Of course Master.

I leave the vault to tour the rest of Avalon and every floor was in excellent condition as it was when me and the rest of guild came to owning through the War of the Realms special event which we fought through the whole 110 days. We fought many guilds, event bosses and finally the Main boss in Avalon itself, it was a very heavy battle that required every inch of our power and it also gave me the chance to use my primeval form which helped us win the battle and ultimately gave us rule over Avalon.

Timeskip

Aksis: Everything is in pristine condition time to head back to Nazarick. I say to myself as I teleport myself back to Nazarick.

I teleported to the throne room of Nazarick just in time to join Momonga as we teleported to the Amphitheater.

Aksis(thoughts): Yes the rings teleportation still works. I say in my head. I was met with Momonga's voice in my head.

Aksis: Oh! We can direct message too! Amazing I responded.

When we got to the Amphitheater we looked around for the twin dark elves Aura and Mare that guarded the 6th floor. One of the dark elves that we were looking for jumped out from somewhere in the stadium and landed in front of was with a powerful impact holding two peace signs.

Aura: Crushed it.

She then ran towards us.

Momonga: Aura.

Aksis: Oh yeah thats her name is Aura.

Aura: We're honored to have you Lord Momonga and Lord Aksis. Welcome to the 6th floor amphitheater!

Momonga: We will only be intruding for little while.

Aura: You must be joking right!? You are the supreme beings of Nazarick and Avalon! Your powers here are absolute, there isn't a guardian who would ever consider the of two as intruders  least of all my brother me.

Aksis: Hmm speaking of your brother.

Aura turned to the VIP seating of the Amphitheater and comically waved her arms as she called out for her brother.

Aura: Mare! Your being rude to lord Momonga and Aksis! Stop cowering and get down here already.

Her younger brother popped his head out said.

Mare: But sis I'm scared come on...

Aura: MARE!

Mare: Ok I'm coming.

He nervously said as he jumped down from the VIP box but he almost fell down when he landed then he patted down the back of his clothing and ran towards us.

Aura: Were getting old here

Mare: I apologize for making you wait Lord Momonga and Aksis.

Mare: Amazing is that the legendary item that only bend to your whim lord Momonga the fabled weapon tomb?

He asked in awe.

Momonga: Indeed it was created through the combine efforts of the guilds past members a testament of our dedication the staff of Ainz Ooal Gown each stone in the mouths of the seven crowning snakes are a god level artifact on top of that power in the staff itself surpasses god level it truly is legendary its stats are on par with any world tier item in fact its auto attack alone can one shot- Momo cut himself off by clearing his non existent throat.

Momonga: Anyway that's how it is. He brushes off but the twins shout in excitement.

Momonga: I would like you two to help me with some test with it.

Aksis: Also we called a meeting with the guardians  and they should be here in an hour. Aura let out an annoyed huff.

Aura: Does that mean Shalltear is coming?

Momonga: Yes Aura, Shalltear is coming to the meeting.

We watched as lizard like monsters carry straw dummies and place them a fair distance away and then walk to the twins.

Momonga: SUMMON PRIMAL FIRE ELEMENTAL!

A tornado of fire forms and burns both of the straw dummies in its vicinity. The fire danced  before eventually fusing to form the body of a red creature whose bottom was that of fire and magic energy while its body was covered in fire.

Momonga: The Primal Fire Elemental, its level is in the upper 80s.

Momonga: Do you want to fight it?

Aura: Yes lord Momonga.

Mare: I just remembered I had some errands to take care of bye!

Before Mare could run away Aura grabbed him by his shirt refusing to let him leave. Aura then dragged him into a different position to fight the elemental while me and Momonga stood to the side and watched the battle between elf twins and the primal. Aura used her whip while Mare used his spells to assist his sister.

In the end the twins emerged victorious as the Primal faded from existence and then they rushed over to us and I was the first to congratulate them.

Aksis: Bravo, bravo both of you did a great job!

Aura: Thank you Aksis, it was a lot of fun, I haven't had that much of a work out in quite a while.

Momonga: The two of you must be thirsty.

Momonga then reached into nothingness as his hand disappeared into a black mist and he pulled out a water pitcher and then handed the twins to glass cups which they happily accepted and drank the water.

Aura: I have to say my lords I thought you be scarier.

Momonga: We can be scarier if that's what you want.

Aura: Like the both you this way you, its the best!

Aksis: Being scary is not my style but I reserve for those who deserve it.

While we were talking a crimson black colored portal  opened and out stepped a vampire of medium stature and described as a true beauty. She has pale shiny skin, seductive crimson red eyes and fine facial features. Her sliver hair is tied into a pony tail through a large red ribbon on top of it all, allowing others a full view of her face.

She wear a black evening dress with a big heavy skirt. Her upper body in a embellished ribbon and a short tailored jacket. Her arms were donned with long lace gloves not exposing any bit of skin exterior.

This is Shalltear Bloodfallen guardian of the first three floors.

Shalltear: My, my it appears I'm the first to arrive.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...