HIS ONLY

By Alexaxoxox

He Always Gets What He Wants. He Wanted Her Pregnant. More

THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT
I N F O
C H A R A C T E R S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N

f i fteen

15K 276 76
By Alexaxoxox

           I've been awake for over a half hour. Adoring Angela. She has gotten more beautiful since the last time. To be honest, I don't how I got here, but I'm happy I am here. I just remember going to the club because Angela didnt want to talk to me. I regret when I yelled at her. I wasted 2 years of my life without her.

  We made them think that they lost us, but we were still following them. They made it to Angela's apartment. I trust the Building, it looks safe. After I went to the club, I blacked out. I don't remember anything after that .

I moved my hand and rested them on her thick hips. She got more curves, her breast got bigger. Her boob size a while ago were good but now it's better. She was laying on her back, her mouth ajar. She was wearing lingerie, was she expecting someone? Thank God I was here. I can't wait to rip these off of her when she forgives me.

  I got on top of her and stuffed my face into her big boobs. I could barley see any light. I think imma sleep like this more often. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around her waist.

◇◇◇(A FEW HOURS LATER) ◇◇◇

       I woke up with someone pushing me off. I whined and stuffed my head into the pillows more. The pushing stopped, I sighed and closed my eyes again. Someone pulled my hair very tight. I let out a cry of pain.

"Dumbass." Angela muttered. I pouted and began to rub my scalp. That really hurted. My pillow. Angela left the room.

"No, come back." I whispered. I heard another door open and close. I got up and made my way to that room. I opened it slowly and seen her laying down. I walked up to her and got in with her.

"Antonio, I swear TO god that if you don't let me go." She warned. I shrugged it off and cuddled her. She pulled my hair again. She pulled it harder, I sure my hair fell off.

" No!" I argued and removed her hands and tucked them under her waist.

"Yes, I want to sleep." She responded.

"Ok." I said

"I can sleep here with you." I smiled and got comfortable.

"Fine get up" Angela said. I nodded and got up. She walked to the bathroom and I  walked behind her.

"Antonio get out." She said.

"No." I said.

"Why the fuck are so stubborn" She said annoyed

"Separation Anxiety." I shortly said.

"I don't care."

"Please, please, please,please." I begged

"No, stay out here." She said. I rolled my eyes and made a face. I heard the door lock and the shower running. I began to look around. I saw a diaper. 2 packs of diapers. I smirked and walked into the bathroom after unlocking it. I closed the toilet seat and sat down. Was she pregnant? Yes!

  After 20 Minutes the shower stopped running. She got out and let out a  squeal. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. It's been to long since I held her. She tried to pull away, but I held her closer. Even though I was on top of her the whole night.

"Let go." Angela demanded

"No!" I exclaimed

"I saw diapers. Who are they for? Are they for us?" I Blurted .

"No, what the fuck. They are not for me or you. They are for a baby shower." She responded and went to the closet. I sat on the bed pouting. She came out with denim shorts and a tan shirt. She grabbed white van slip-ons.

"I'm only asking you this one time, Do you want to come to the store with me?"she asked. I nodded and I rushed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my shoes on. I was out in less then 10. We got into her car and drove away.

  She was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I kept staring. She is so fucking beautiful. I rested my hand onto her thigh and squeezed. She slapped my hand and removed it. She parked the car and grabbed  some bags.

  We walked to the entrance, she grabbed a cart and placed the reusable bags in the baby seat thing. I wish we had a baby there. I grabbed onto her waist, she tried to  move away from me. I held on tighter. People here need to know that she is mine.

  She walked to the frozen isle and got pizza bites, ice cream,  and other things.

"Can you go get me bread, I don't know what isle it is. I've been here many times and still don't know where the fuck that bread is." Angela muttered, I nodded and I hesitated to walk away from her. After 3 minutes of looking for it, I found it.

I don't know what brand she likes. I'm standing there debating on which one. I feel she'll like the white soft one, Bimbo. (That bread hits different at 3 a.m) I went around and looked for her. I found her and she was talking to a guy. The guy smiled and gave her a piece of paper.

  I went up from behind her and pulled her to me, the guy smiled and walked away. Angela put the paper in her bag and walked away. Removing my grip from her. I pouted and put the bread in the cart.

"Good choice," Angela muttered and grabbed fruits and some vegetables. She had chicken and other meats in the cart. She went and began to set everything on. The boy began to scan the things. She began to pack the things and set them in the cart. I gently pushed her out the way and began to do it myself. I packed all the things.

  I took out my wallet to pay. She payed before me, she stuck her tougne out at me. She got her stuff, I pushed the cart to the car. I opened it. She got in the car and began to load the things into the car.

  I pushed the cart back and got in the car. She started the car. We waited a few seconds and she was on her phone texting someone, she set her phone down and pulled out the parking lot.

  She turned the radio on and began to sing along to the song playing. the sun hit her skin. She looks so beautiful. Her hair in a low bun. God, I can never be bored of her, I can never let her go again.

  Those two years since she left, have been hell. I drank a lot. I rarely slept. I overworked myself trying to look for her. It was like she never existed. I would lock myself in the office trying to not worry for her safety, I drowned myself in work. Alexandra told me she was close, I looked and looked. I killed 10 to 19 guys over the 2 years. I did it out of anger. I stated " I will kill for you, love." Those exact words. Did they come true? Yes, they did.

  Will I do it again? Yes, I will. Alexandra was being a bitch about it. I know that's my bestfriend's girl. But she needed to understand that I can't live without Angela. They plan on getting married in a few months. Niccolo propossd March 25. Everyone was there. Family, friends, Other rich people.

  We got to her apartment. She parked in her spot. I got out and grabbed the bags, Angela also grabbed some. She closed the door, and walked ahead of me. She waited for me at the elevator. I stood beside her and she pressed the 8th floor, it took a minute to get there. The doors opened and we walked to the apartment, she took the keys out and opened it, we got in. We set the things on the table.

"You could go now. And thanks for coming with me." Angela said. I blinked.

"W-what?"I asked.

"You could go home now. I have to clean."Angela responded.

"I don't want to though"

"You have to. Ok look, you ruined the relationship. You told me I was like the others, when I wasn't. That guy had 4 kids, he is married to an old friend of mine, the diapers are for them because they are going to have baby number 5"

"I wanted to be with you. I wanted to get married with you. I wanted to have kids with you, Tony" Angela said,

"I also want to get married, Angel. I also wanted to have kids. I know I ruined the relationship. I came back to ask for you to forgive me." I whispered.

"We can be friends, ok? I can't promise we will get back together." Angela explained, Its better than being nothing. I nodded.

"Am I at least forgiven?"I asked,

(A/N)

HEY LOVERS, I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED FOR A WHILE OR HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE, I HAD FAMILY OVER FOR A FEW WEEKS, EVERYONE TESTED NEGATIVE. AND MY BROTHER IS RONA FREE NOW. WE ARE STILL TAKING PRECAUTIONS. AND STAYING SAFE.

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY.

IM STILL SINGLE AND DONT HAVE A VALENTINES. MY HEART HURTS.

I MAY ALSO WORK ON ANOTHER UPDATE AND POST A VALENTINE CHAPTER DONT KNOW YET.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK RIGHT NOW?

STAY SAFE, WEAR YOUR MASK, EAT YOUR FOODS, AND DRINK WATER.

BYE LOVERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 835 22
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ.
18.9K 297 16
read the story to find out (:
45.3K 501 27
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
27.6K 895 12
it wasn't supposed to happen like this...