Omegle-Josh Richards (complet...

By ness4nugget

A girl named Nessa Barrett goes on Omegle were people meet strangers when she comes across a very attractive... More

INTRO!
๐ŸฅบOmegle๐Ÿฅบ
Mental health talk...๐Ÿฅบ
UPDATE! โค๏ธ
California dreaming๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅต
Flashbacks๐Ÿ’ญ/airport!โœˆ๏ธ
Talk about my past ๐Ÿ˜”โœŒ๐Ÿป
Happy birthday? ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฎ
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!
Jealously๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Infection ๐Ÿ’‰
I need help! ๐Ÿฅบ
THANKYOU
I need to explain.
The waiting room โš ๏ธ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—จ๐—งโš ๏ธ
๐–ข๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹" |๐–ก.๐–ฆ|
The ๐Ÿ† check-up
๐ŸTrip to canada๐Ÿ
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Will you be my valentine?
6.19k
La di die
You decide!
"All because of omegle"
A poem i wrote about depression
Sequel?

Josh i need to tell you something...

1.2K 13 3
By ness4nugget

2 WEEKS LATER;
*The surgery happened Nessa doesn't have cancer anymore and josh finally decided that he's gonna propose on their one year anniversary which is in 5 months*

Nessas POV:
*ive been sick lately, like throwing up and I missed my period...that I already told you guys it comes once a year because of my issues. I know I can't get pregnant but I still have to check so I'm on the way to the drug store with Bryce because I'm too scared to bring josh.*

Bryce: everything's going to be ok. Ok?

Ness: yea I know, I'm just scared that if I am he'll leave me. And I'll be all alone.

Bryce: he's not gonna leave you and if he does you have me, Anthony, Kio, Olivia, and D! So your gonna be fine I honestly hope your pregnant. It's a miracle if you are. Please just calm down and stop being scared.

Ness: ok. Sorry

Bryce: don't be.

*when we get there I send Bryce in because I was too scared when he came out we go home and I run upstairs to me and josh bedroom I make sure he's not there and then I ran to the bathroom and locked it and took the test right when I finished I hear a knock on the door*

Josh: baby are you ok?

Ness: yea why?

Josh: because you've been in there for a while.

Ness: yea I'm fine...I love you

Josh: I love you too.

*Joshs thoughts*
*That was weird. Why would she say I love you so random. And she's in the bathroom...wait! Is she committing?!*
*End on the thoughts*

Josh: baby?! Please don't do this I love you ok?

*what is he talking about?....he thinks I'm committing doesn't he?*

Ness: baby I'm not doing what you think I'm doing ok? It's ok. You'll find out what I'm doing in a minute or so.

Josh: are you sure?

Ness: I'm sure.

Josh: ok love u

Ness: love you too.

*I turn around because the timer went off and I see that it's...

Positive...

*I slide down the wall and start sobbing. Some happy and sad some nervous and some angry me and josh have never really used condoms because I "couldn't have kids" shit what am I going to do!*

Joshs POV:
*I think I hear her crying so I knock again and when I don't here a response I kick the door down and see her sobbing against the door with something in her hand.*

Josh: baby what's wrong?

*I walked over and pick her up and sit her on the counter.*

Ness: pl-ease don't get mad. Don't le-ave me.

Josh: baby...I would never leave you what's wrong?

*she points on the ground and I see a pregnancy test I pick up and see it's positive!*

Josh: baby? Why would I ever leave you because of this? It's a miracle! Your pregnant baby. I'm gonna be a dad. I love you so much please tell me you know that.

Ness: of course I know. I love you baby.

Josh: and I love you.

*I kiss her*

Ness: so does that mean your ok with it?

Josh: baby. I'm fine your having our baby. Have couldn't I be ok with it?

*she smiles and this time I know it's actually a real smile she hasn't smiled like that since the day we met in real life. Mad I love this girl so much*

Josh: want to tell the fans or keep it a secret for now?

Ness: secret. We're only telling the boys, Olivia, D ,and our parents. Ok?

Josh: ok. Can I tell my siblings tho?

Ness: yea that reminds me I have to call Julian. He wants to talk.

Josh: yea will misses me too. Maybe instead on calling I can take you to Canada to tell my family and then you can take me to Jersey to tell yours?

Ness: yea. That sounds amazing. I love you baby.

Josh: are you talking to our baby or me baby?

Ness: can't it be both?

Josh: fine. Hey can we still fuck when your pregnant?

Ness: yes we can.

A/N: before you come at me google says this:

A/N:thanks and back to the story!

Josh: then like right now can we?

Ness: fine.

Josh: yes!

*she giggles at me as pick pull her in for and rough kiss. I slide my tongue against her bottom lip and she opens her month as we slide our tongue in each others months fighting for dominance. I win obviously and pick pick her up and bring her to the bed I gently put her down and climb on top on her. I start kissing her neck sucking a little she starts moaning and I pull away and take my shirt off and go back to kissing her. I take her clothes off and mine so now we are full naked and I just stare at her for a sec I see her doing the same to me and then she flips us over and sits on top of me and slides down I groan at the pleasure as she starts to ride me.*

Josh: *moans* I love you so much ness. God go faster. *groan*

*I throw my head back and she giggles then leans down so I can her her soft moans in my ear.*

Ness: I love you. *moans*

Josh: baby i love you but can I please have dom?

Ness: ummmmmmm no!

*she starts going faster*

Josh: oh shit! Slow down baby!

Ness: and why would I do that?

Josh: because I told you to.

Ness: I'll stop if you keep complaining, do you want that?

Josh: n-no.

*I hate when she get seductive like that but I also love it so much*

Ness: good. Now can I go faster daddy?

Josh: ye-yes.

*she starts going super fast and I start tearing up from the pleasure I love this girl so much. She stops I feel her pull out and she giggles and I see her coming up to my face I open my mouth and she sits on my face then cums in my mouth I hum at then taste and start eating her out she gets off and goes down to my dick right before I'm about to cum she shoves the whole thing in her mouth without gagging as I cum in her mouth I feel her swallow and takes in out of her mouth and lays down on my chest*

Josh: I love when your dominant. Your so hot.

Ness: thanks I love you.

Josh: I love you.

____________________________________
A/N: thanks for you patients! I don't want to promise a thing I can't keep but I'm going to try to at least post on this story once a week!

Words: 1153

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.2K 29
In which Macy Hall, Bryce Hall's little sister, meets a taken Josh Richards via Omegle. In that Omegle call there was a spark neither of them could...
133K 1.8K 19
"No, I can't fall for Josh Richards!" I shrieked. Nessa Barrett just moved to her eighth new school, because of her parents job. With her past exper...
52K 690 33
Luna Roberts is a photographer in LA. She lives with her best friend Avani. one day she was taking pictures and dropped her camera, and it ended up b...