π–†π–ˆπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–ˆπ–šπ–•π–˜ ✦ jaesahi

By playboi-trippin

Jaehyuk, an engineering student, goes to get a tarot reading his grandmother convinced him to get, though he... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63

chapter 43

566 63 12
By playboi-trippin

sorry this was late, i had to deal with some 🥰problems🥰

song of the chapter: lowlife by poppy

It's been a week. An entire week where Asahi didn't even look in Jaehyuk's eyes. He's been ignoring him. Whenever they'd pass by each other, Asahi would just keep on walking. Whenever Jaehyuk would stop him to speak with him, he'd say he had classes and immediately leaves. It made Jaehyuk frustrated and desperate. he desperately wants so talk to him but Asahi wants nothing to do with him.

Now the reality has finally dawned on him. He ruined it. He wrecked their friendship. Their close, strangely intimate friendship. It made his mind run a nonstop marathon. Thoughts of the situation were always circling his mind. Images of Asahi always randomly popped up in his head.

It made it more frustrating whenever he went to class. His face would go red in the middle of the lecture hall when a picture of Asahi comes up in his head. Even though no one was looking at him, it made things hard.

Jaehyuk knew he messed up. But what part was Asahi mad about? The kiss? Did he say something? Did he piss him off? Or was it just his mood? To be frank, Jaehyuk wouldn't blame him if he was mad about all of it. He just wanted to know what he did. Because surprisingly for him, he really missed Asahi.

He was sitting down at a diner in a table on his own. The sun has been up for only a few hours. He figured going to get breakfast at a diner would brighten up his mood. But he just sat there with his elbow propped on the table so he could rest his hand on his fist. He stared into the void as he thought about Asahi.

A waitress walked up to his table with a notepad in hand. She wore the yellow diners uniform and put her highlighted hair up in a ponytail as she chewed on a piece of gum. Jaehyuk side-eyed her and looked back forward to dwell in his thoughts. She looked up at him with a smile, but he didn't turn her eyes to her.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked with a chirpy voice.

"Do you guys serve hot chocolate?" He muttered as he looked forward.

"Yes we do." She answered with a nod.

"I'll just have a hot chocolate please." He said. She clicked her pen open and flipped through the pages of her notepad.

"So how are we doing today?" She asked as she scratched her pen on the paper to write his order. He looked at her for a brief moment and looked forward.

He wasn't doing good.

Not at all.

"Good." He just said.

"Awesome! Your order shouldn't take too long." She said before she left and gave the notepad she wrote his order in to another employee. He let out a sigh and and crossed his arms. He didn't want to think about it for too long but he couldn't bring himself to.

He felt so dumb. It had to be something he did. Or maybe Asahi just felt awkward after the kiss. Maybe he felt embarrassed because he kissed Jaehyuk back. Jaehyuk wanted to tell him that he liked it and that he shouldn't worry, but he would never admit that to anyone, let alone Asahi . He just wanted things to be fine between them so they could talk and have fun again.

When the memories of the kiss entered his head, he almost felt the sensation of Asahi's lips onto his. The heat crawled up his neck to go to his face. Once he felt the heat press on his cheeks, he snapped out of it. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. It was so ridiculous at this point.

"Jaehyuk?" Someone said to him.

His eyes looked up in slight surprise at the mention of his name. He spotted someone really familiar walking up to his table with a surprised expression . Once he saw his face more clearly , he immediately recognised him. A smile decorated Jaehyuk's face when he saw his friend Sungho sit in front of him.

"Oh my god. hi. I haven't seen you in such a long time." Jaehyuk mused. Sungo chuckled and put his arms on the table.

"So how are you doing?" Sungho asked. Jaehyuk lightly chuckled and shook his head.

"To be honest, I'm not doing that well." Jaehyuk said. He wanted to take back what he said. He didn't want to remember the situation he was in, let alone talk about it to others. He sighed and looked to the other side.

"Why? What's wrong?" Sungho asked him with a concerned look on his face. Jaehyuk gave him a strained smile and looked down.

"You know what, it doesn't matter." He shook his head. "How are you doing?"

"well....I'm a med student now." He said, it was like he was trying to find something good for the sake of the conversation. Jaehyuk understood that feeling all too well. it was so comforting to have someone understand how it felt like. But there was another person that understood how it felt like. Asahi.

"Wow." Jaehyuk said with his brows raised, trying to engage with the conversation to forget about his previous thoughts . "And how's that going?"

"Not so good, honestly ." Sungho chuckled and slouched in his seat.

"Damn, I can understand how that feels." Jaehyuk said as he rubbed his eyes tiredly . "What's wrong?"

"I've been getting a lot of tests. And it's so stressful since it's the second year." He said with a tired face.

"Have you ever thought about going to study groups for the subjects you're struggling with?" Jaehyuk suggested.

"I thought about it...but I was too busy." He sighed.

"Are you sleeping well?" Jaehyuk asked. He took in a deep breath when he remembered. He used to always ask Asahi the same question. Everything reminded him of Asahi, it made Jaehyuk miss him more.

"nope." Sungho muttered. "I was thinking about seeing a doctor."

"You should."

"I should get some sleeping pills, I really need to get some sleep."

"My friend Asahi takes sleeping pills." Once these words left his mouth, Jaehyuk shut his eyes closed and sucked in a breath in regret.

"Wait, that name sounds familiar." Sungho said with his brows furrowed, the sudden reaction made Jaehyuk curious. "What's his full name?"

"Hamada Asahi." Jaehyuk answered. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah I do." Sungho said with his eyes slightly widened.

"I know someone that used to go to high school with him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 560 28
[COMPLETED]βœ”οΈ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
12.8K 654 10
Harukyu's FanFiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally. Enjoy reading it...!! :) Lovealots....!!!! "Hyung, I'll miss you." Said Haru while Junky...
76.9K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...
2.7K 107 10
Y/N is a transferred girl from Japan... she went to Seoul because her dad had some business affairs... her mum passed away when she was three, so her...