BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 34πŸ’™

794 45 9
By SkySeaSahara

Taehyung and Jk turned back readying to fight again but both males pushed their movements confusedly with Namjoon when they saw specific someone standing in front of them.

They checked the person's appearance carefully. It was a man who had a well-built body full of tattoos. he was wearing a black sleeveless jacket and his face covered with its hood. So no one could see his face clearly and also it covered in darkness and only his chin was visible. He held an intimidating aura that screams no one should mess with him and there wasn't any doubt that the man was dangerous.

But this wasn't the reason why Jk, RM and Taehyung got confused after seeing him. It was his tattoos on his hands. That was resembling... dark blue flames. It was mesmerising. So beautiful yet so timid. It's looking like his both hands are on fire and the flames run from his knuckle to shoulder. (I couldn't find any pictures for this)

'Who is this man?.... wait- is he...'

Three males stared at the blue flames man in disbelief and the said male did the same. No one uttered a word or move a muscle. Actually not knowing what to do. Fight or what?

"Who are you?" When Jk sense that no one going to say or do anything, he found himself throwing those words at the man. And he needs to confirm his thoughts. But before the man could say anything, a sound of something like metal throwing took their attention. They didn't get time to understand the situation and before they knew, Jk hissed in pain while clutching his left shoulder. That make broke their attention from the blue flames man for a second. But when they looked back at the man again, he was gone. Like a ghost who's hidden in the shadows.

They hurriedly searched around the hall to catch a glimpse of the blue flames man or the assassin who dared to attack from their back.

"Fuck! They escaped!" Jk shouted while gritting his teeth in anger but soon his face covered in pain expression again when he felt unbearable pain in his shoulder. He clenched his jaw hardly as he pulled out a throwing star from his shoulder. The wound not deep but he couldn't understand why the wound hurt like bitch.

"We need to go from there. Others already at the mansion" Namjoon said while putting his phone on his back pocket after messaging to Hoseok.

Taehyung and Jk nodded their heads without saying anything but before they could go any farther, suddenly Jk fell on his knees while panting hardly.

"JK!/JUNGKOOK!!" Tae and Namjoon rushed towards him yelling his name.

"What's happening? Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted worriedly while looking at Taehyung for an answer. Taehyung put his hands on Jk's shoulder and tried to straighten him up but seems like Jk doesn't have any energy to even lookup. Both worried males eyes widened not knowing what is happening to the younger.

"This is_ this is just a little wound! Why he_ Taehyung please do something!"

Jk was breathing hardly as his breath stuck in his lungs. His whole body covered in sweet and he shivered so badly. Taehyung made him lay on the floor as he placed Jk's head on his lap and checked his body. He saw how much Jk trying to keep his eyes open and how the blood drained out from his face. The things happening too fast and Taehyung let out a loud curse when he saw Jk's lips which just turning blue.

'Oh no! This is bad. Really really bad'

Namjoon was hella worried and scared about Jk so he got startled when Taehyung shouted at him.

"HYUNG!, He's poisoned!_" after hearing that, Namjoon could feel his blood went cold in fear.

"Wha_ HOW?"

"The throwing star. We need to hurry up." Taehyung said hurriedly trying his hard to keep his cool. It's clear that he was worried sick about the younger too.

"But-But_"

"Hyung we don't have any time so do as I say okay?__ Jungkook! Keep your eyes open please" Taehyung said while patting Jk's cheeks to prevent him from closing his eyes and Namjoon nodded his head messily.

"There's an antidote here. You will find it from one of those assassin's dead bodies. It's-it's blue colour. Hurry up hyung get it to me." Taehyung said pointing his hand at a dead body.

"It's not the time to explain hyung please HURRY UP!!!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon when Namjoon gave him a questioning look saying how he know about the antidote. But Taehyung is right. This is not the time for that. So without wasting any time, Namjoon run to a dead body and began to search the antidote.

Taehyung looks down at Jk again but got scared when he saw Jk's closed eyes.

"No, no JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!!!" He got more scared when Jk didn't respond. He needs to keep Jk awake or else Jk will never open his eyes ever again. So he began to shout and shake Jk's body to make him open his eyes.

"YO!!! YOU STUPID SHIT. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!" But still, Jk didn't move a muscle and Taehyung continued to slap on his cheeks.

"JUNGKOOK. WAKE UP DAMN IT!" Taehyung gave a super hard slap on Jk's left cheek and Tae sighed in relief when Jk's eyes fluttered open slightly but got tension again as Jk's breath slow down. He could see, even though Jk's eyes opened, his mind wasn't.

Jungkook felt like his whole body on the fire. He was in so much pain as he couldn't feel anything other than this pain. His every breath felt like fire to him and he wanted to stop his breathing so badly.

Every time his eyes covered in darkness as he felt himself drowning to it, he felt his pain fading away slightly too. He wanted to let himself drown to the darkness so he could stop the pain but something was stopping him. He couldn't sense what was happening around him as his vision and hearing was blurred out. He tried to speak but he felt his mouth went dried out as his lungs began to burn. He couldn't understand or even try to think about what happening to him but one thing was sure that he only wants to close his eyes and sleep because of the tiredness and the pain he felt in the body. But he got irritated when something keep pulling him from his sleep not letting him to drown to the darkness.

Jk slowly looked around with his burning eyes as every drop of tears feel like a drop of lavas. He could sense someone is above him and that's it, nothing more. Only mixed of colours. But suddenly, he felt another person also sat near him. Strangely enough, that he could feel the person more clearly. Something in his mind forced him to keep looking at that person. Even though it's only blurred little figure it's softly bright than other things. It keep glowing and in the last, he felt his whole world covered in white. He forgot his pain or it didn't feel anymore. And he didn't feel anything even his body. He felt like floating in the air but he knew he still lying on the floor when the little figure keep looking at him from above. His heartbeat fastening as a sign that it already knows the person above him. Little by little, the figure become more clear and his eyes filled up with tears again when he finally saw that smile his heart pained for. That angelic smile which only belonged to her. The cure for every heart. Oh god how much he missed this smile in these years.

"Li_Lily..." Jk mumbled softly through his tears. He wanted to touch her and hug her tightly hiding her little body in his chest. But seems like his sins are too much to touch an angel. He couldn't even lift his finger and he pathetically sobbed while looking at her. The day he failed to protect her, he lost every right to touch her.

"Bunny~" as soon as that melodic voice run through Jk's ears, he forgot everything including his breathing. Without knowing his lips turned up to a smile when he heard his angel's giggles.

"Bunnyyy... Why you clyingg? Don cly. Look Lily big. Lily don cly. Sho bunny don cly. Ok?" Jk heard his angel says with her cute little baby voice and felt her soft hand touching his wet cheeks whipping his dirty tears. The touch felt like feathers.

"Lily~... Ba-bunny is sorry..." Jk whimpered in his broken voice as he tried to suppress his ugly sobs. His heart aching so painfully when he remembered the day be betrayed his innocent angel.

"Nooo... Bunny no clyyy... Ishtop. You ugly_" Lily said whipping Jk's tears again and again with a cute pout on her face.

"_O elsh, Lily will di-di dlink all bunny's bunnan milk" Jk let out a chuckle when Lilly trying her hard to form the right word. Hearing Jk's soft laugh Lily also giggle with him.

Jk forgot everything. He only know he is with his little angel and he doesn't even know where were they. Or why are they here. In a beautiful sunflower garden which was brightened up with the sunlight, he laying on the ground with his angel. He doesn't want to get up or go anywhere. He wanted to stay with his angel like this for forever.

"Bunny..." Lily softly mumbled and looked at Jk who already staring at her without blinking.

"Hmmm?..." Jk hummed back with the same tone.

"Bunny should go back" Jk's eyes widened hearing that.

'What? What his Lily saying?'

"Wh-what?"

"Bunny should go back." Lily repeated her words. She looked like she doesn't care.

"Why? Lily doesn't want her bunny?" Jk asked sadly. His pain in his heart deepened thinking that Lily doesn't want him.

"Do Lily ha-hate bunny?" Again, his eyes began to fill with tears but this time Lily didn't bother to wipe it. She just stared at Jk for a little while and softly cares Jk's cheeks with her little fingers.

"Lily loves her bunny a lot. But bunny can't shtay."

"Why!? No!" Jk yelled. He doesn't want to go anywhere.

"Ish not bunny's time. Bunny should go." Jk furiously shook his head to deny it. He can't leave her again. But he doesn't have any control there. He wasn't the one who decides it. It's already decided.

"No no., please... Lily. No" Jk cried begging his angel and his eyes widened in fear when Lily began to fade away.

"Lily please. Don't. Please, don't leave me. LILY!"

"Bunny~ Lily loves her bunny a lot. Mama loves bunny... Papa loves bunny... We all love bunny."

Jk tried to grab her fading body but he failed miserably as his body paralysed on the ground. He sobbed hard while mumbling his Lily to don't go.

"We all loves you" with the last whisper from Lily, Jk saw his angel vanished into the thin air as he began to fall into the deep darkness again.

Moment ago ;

"JUNGKOOK. WAKE UP DAMN IT!" Taehyung gave a super hard slap on Jk's left cheek and Tae sighed in relief when Jk's eyes fluttered open slightly but got tension again as Jk's breath slow down. He could see, even though Jk's eyes were opened, his mind wasn't.

Taehyung looked at Jk's eyes which were staring at nowhere. They were bloodshot and droopy. It's clear that his mind was lost somewhere and It's not a good sign. He should keep Jk on his right mind. So he cupped Jk's face with his palms and forced him to look at him.

"Jungkook! Do you hear me? Hey! Jungkook look here. Look at me." Taehyung tried several times but seems like it's hard to take Jk's sense back. He keep patting Jk's cheeks and calling him while screaming at Namjoon to hurry up. But suddenly, he stopped his movements for a moment when Jk's eyes began to foam with tears. It's not sick tears. Even though his face stopped showing his emotions a little while ago, but his eyes screamed everything.

Confusion, shock, happiness, sadness... It was mixed with all. What's on Jungkook's mind?

Even though Taehyung tried to take Jk's attention to him, he failed miserably. He knew he was too late for that when he saw Jk's lost gaze. He was already swallowed in the sea of thoughts.

"Li-Lily?" All of a sudden, Jk chocked out a name. Taehyung stopped his doings midway through and looked at Jk confusedly. He bent down more at Jk to listen to his weak whispers.

"Lily_" Jk keep mumbling this name again and again.

'Who the_ who's this Lily now?' Taehyung thought while knotting his eyebrows. For some reason, this name weirdly bothered him and his mind began to fill up with so many questions. But, the most annoying part was any of questions shouldn't matter to him.

'Lily? A girl? Jungkook has a girlfriend? But Jimin said he never_ a secret one? No. Maybe before he met with hyungs? No stupid. How can it be? He was a kid back then. HUH! I knew it he is a pervert_ OH SHIT STOP IT TAE! Maybe she is his sis or cousin. Or mama? Oh fucking shit why I even care??? Aghhh_'

"_Aghhhhh! Yo! KIM FUCKING NAMJOON HURRY THE FUCK UP OR YOUR JEON FUCKING SON WILL DIEE!!!" out of the stress of his nonstop meaningless questions, he yelled at Namjoon who already found the antidote and run towards him.

"I'm_ I'm sorry_ I_ the glass_ slender_ grabbed it hard_ and_"

"You break it. I know." Taehyung cut off Namjoon's stutter and hurriedly snatched the antidote from Namjoon's trembling hand. Namjoon was scared and angry at himself for being clumsy at a situation like this. He did find the antidote first but his tight grip broked it. So he had to find another one from another assassin's dead body.

(It's like this and liquid is Blue colour)

Taehyung took the small bottle that filled with blue liquid and bit its head to open the sealer. After that, he made Jk drink the antidote and closed his mouth not letting him to spill it out. Jk was already unconscious so he had to tighten the grip on Jk's mouth because Jk's body didn't accept the strange liquid that easily. After a few minutes, Taehyung checked the pulse on Jk and let out a deep tired sigh.

"He is safe now." And that's when Namjoon's soon to be explored heart decided to cool down.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 907 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...
559K 28.3K 75
In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any circumstance. Will they find true love? "...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...