Sorceress

By Asilajiwani

*ON HOLD* "should I ask why you have a knife in your purse?" "It's a dagger actually. And no, you shouldn't."... More

cast
Wolf Moon
Second Chance At First Line
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Bloopers (Season 1)
Season 2 cast.
Omega
Shape Shifted
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomous

Code Breaker

1.8K 56 5
By Asilajiwani

"No, I'm... Not just letting you leave her here." Stiles said.

"Stiles go. I'll take her to the hospital okay... She'll be fine." Stella said holding onto Lydia.

Stiles looked at Stella who nodded at him. He then walked away with Peter leaving Stella to take care of Lydia.

Stella had called Jackson and told him about the situation. They both rushed Lydia to the hospital in Jackson's car.

Allison was in shock after seeing her boyfriend turn into a werewolf in front of her. Chris had taken her in the car trying to contact his other daughter but she was not picking up her phone.

"What the hell happened to that girl?" Sheriff Stilinski asked the two teens.

"We were looking for her and we found her unconscious on the field." Stella answered for the both of them.

"Didn't she go to the formal with you?" He asked Jackson.

"She didn't go to the formal with me." Jackson said.

"Then who'd she go with?" He asked .

"Do you really wanna know? She went with Stiles." Jackson said.

It had been hours since they were in the hospital and Stiles came but was stopped by his dad.

"You know what? It's good that we're in a hospital, because I'm gonna kill you." Noah said.

"I'm sorry. I lost the keys to my Jeep. I had to run all the way here " Stiles said.

"Stiles, I don't care!" Noah screamed.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles asked.

Noah sighs "They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. She lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her."

"Wha- what do you mean? " Stiles stammers.

"The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock. Did you see anything? I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?" He asked.

"No. No, I have no idea." Stiles said.

Stella was watching them talk from afar. She wanted to hug Stiles and ask him if he's okay. She saw Mr. Stilinski leave and ran towards Stiles hugging him.

"You're okay right? Peter didn't do anything right?" She asked.

"I'm fine he didn't do anything." He assured her.

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked when Stiles was leaving followed by Stella.

"To find Scott." Stiles said.

"But you don't have a car." Jackson said.

"Then help us with yours." Stella said.

They turned to leave but was stopped by Chris Argent.

"Hey daddy." Stella said gulping.

"I'm gonna deal with you later." He said to her then turned to the two boys. "I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott McCall? Um... Haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson, you?" Stiles said.

"Uh... I..."

"Oh, for the love of God." Stiles muttered.

They found themselves pushed into an empty room by the hunters and Chris came in pulling his daughter with him.

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" Chris asked. "Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No. I could put it on my to-do list if you just let me go." Stiles said.

"Well, I have, and the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you want to know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills."

"He tried to kill me, and I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while that he lay there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?" Chris asked.

"No. And it sounds like you need to be a little bit more selective..." Stiles said breathing heavily.

"Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?" Chris asked slamming his hands on the door behind Stiles.

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?" Stiles asked.

Chuckling Chris said " I hate to display a popular rumor, Stiles but we never did that."

"Not you... But what about aunt Kate?" Stella asked.

Realizing what Stella said Chris took her hand and walked out of the room. He made her seat in the passenger seat and walked to the drivers seat driving the car to the Hale house.

"Are you mad?" Stella asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that you knew about werewolves? I thought we had a good relationship where we wouldn't hide anything from each other." Chris said.

"Dad... We do have a good relationship. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Please forgive me." She said holding her ears.

"Stella, I love you so much and yes I am mad at you for hiding the truth... But you're my daughter and I can't stay mad at you." He said making her smile. "Do you know how to use a gun."

Nodding her head no Chris handed her a gun teaching her the basic on how to hold it to shoot someone.

They reached the Hale house seeing Kate holding a gun towards Scott. "Kate! I know what you did. Put the gun down."

"Yeah put that gun down bitch." Stella said making Chris shoot her a look.

"I did what I was told to do." She said yet holding her gun.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people." He said. "There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code. Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"We hunt those who hunt us." Allison whispers.

Stella looked at her dad in confusion and she wished she had concentrated in french class but no she was busy doodling and eating.

Kate was going to shoot Scott but Chris had pointed his gun at her.

"Put the gun down..." He then shot a tree next to her. "Before I put you down." Chris finished. Kate lowered the gun making Stella let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Then Derek's front door opened slowly.

"Allison, Stella, get back." Chris ordered.

Allison got up with Scott and Kate pointed her gun to the now opened door while everyone took a step back. Chris and Stella pointed their guns to the door.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"It's the Alpha." Scott answered.

Stella heard a growl but couldn't see the Alpha. She could only see a shadow running fast. She pointed her gun towards the shadow and fired but it almost hit Derek.

"Sorry!" She said to Derek who was looking at her with wide eyes.

The Alpha then pushed everyone one by one on the ground. When he pushed Stella she hit her head on a rock really hard that she cried out in pain and couldn't get up.

Kate was the only one standing. "Come on!" She screamed. "COME ON!!" Suddenly someone caught her arm. It was Peter who had caught it in his human form. Kate tried to shoot him but because he was holding her arm she couldn't. She then screamed in pain when Peter broke her arm making her gun fall to the ground. He then grabbed her neck and tossed her to the front of the Hale house door. He grabbed her by the neck and dragged her inside.

"No!" Allison cried. She stood up and ran inside.

Stella used all her energy and crawled towards her father who was unconscious. After a while Allison ran out of the door towards them.

"Dad. Dad. Dad!" She tried waking him up.

Suddenly the window broke and Scott came flying out falling to the ground. A growl was heard and Peter ran out in his werewolf form. He picked Scott up by his shirt growling in his face but Scott kicked him releasing himself from his hold. Just then a car honked and Stiles came out of the car throwing a bottle at the Alpha but the Alpha caught it.

Scott then threw Allison her bow and Arrow. She then shot the arrow at the bottle and it exploded making peters hand go on fire. Jackson then threw the other bottle and the rest of it's body caught on fire. The Alpha howled in pain and walked towards Allison but Scott kicked him and he fell down far from them. He screamed for a while then changed back to Peter's form.

Derek started walking towards Peter and kneeled down next to him.

"Wait!" Scott screamed running towards him. "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family... What am I supposed to do?"

Derek then lifted his hands in the air with his claws out and slashed Peter's throat.

"Wait! No! No! No!" Scott screamed. But it was too late... Derek had killed the Alpha.

Derek then got up looking at everyone flashing his red eyes "I'm the Alpha now."

******

Stella had showered and changed into comfortable cloths. Today was a tiring day for her. When they reached home Chris gave them a huge lecture then let them go to their room.

Exiting from her bathroom she jumped in fright seeing Derek standing next to her bed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to answer the questions you have In your mind." He said.

"Oh... Then answer my questions." She said.

"You already know we are mates. I was shocked when I found out that my mate is an Argent. Seeing my history with your family... I thought that If I ignore it will go away. But whenever your with me my heart beats at the speed of lightning and I can't control it. What I'm trying to say is... I like you and I want to give us a chance if you agree." He said.

"Just kiss me." She said. And that's what he did.

They broke apart smiling. Derek then said he had to go leaving Stella with a huge smile on her face. She then fell asleep feeling happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.7K 27
❝I need you, Scott McCall. I just fucking need you.❞ SEASON 2 AND 3A OF TEEN WOLF © 2018
6.7K 43 23
She didn't expect to be hunting her friends. she didn't expect to fall for a certain Chimera. She didn't expect her views about the supernatural to...
129K 4.2K 23
[SLOW UPDATES] "I came here to get rid of the supernatural but something is stopping me from doing that." "Yes, but it's a who not a what." [teen wol...
406K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...