Immortals | ✓

Autorstwa allisonreads90

When Aethera Michaelson entered the Academy, she knew someone like her could never fit in with the elite crow... Więcej

character aesthetics
00 | aethera
00 | art
01 | aethera
02 | art
03 | aethera
04 | art
05 | aethera
06 | art
07 | aethera
08 | art
09 | aethera
10 | art
11 | aethera
12 | art
13 | aethera
14 | art
15 | aethera
16 | in italy
17 | art
18 | aethera
19 | art
20 | in rome
21 | aethera
22 | art
beginning of the end
the end
epilogue
discussions
end note

author's note

458 119 82
Autorstwa allisonreads90

Dear Reader

This isn't the first time I have felt the need to share my dream with the entire world. I have written before, under a different name, through a different profile but never tried this genre and maybe I am truly here, on this profile because I am scared that my dream isn't enough. 

Sometimes we dream of things so unknown to us, based in a foreign land that we may never get the chance to visit; of a life that seems so bizarre; but we hope. We hope in the morning that the dream, no matter how fictional it sounds, is not a dream, but a reality. That even though our lives are well planned and we are happy, for that moment we believe we will be happier in a world far away from our present reality. 

I know fantasies are called fantasies because they may never become a reality but what's the harm in penning them down and continuing their leftover story?

I hope you find my dream worth reading.

Allison

P.S. Chapters numbered "00" are set in a futuristic time, not the present timelines of the story. I will be starting with them to give you a clear picture of my characters before they awaken to their new, rightful life. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.9K 1.3K 64
‹ ‹ Featured in Wattpad Superhero! › › Lena can see little visions through glass surfaces - but she is not the only one of her kind. In the City of L...
57.6K 6.1K 23
Her crush. The guy she liked since her first day of school, he never looked her way, didn't care about her at all. She thought it was because he like...
203K 4.9K 33
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you touch me. ❜❜ In which you meet the man of...
87.7K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...