Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

39- Will you be my Date?

802 22 36
By weasleytwinsimp11

  "Don't stop...." moaned Emilia as Graham slowed down his pace. The both of them breathing heavy as he grinned and started kissing her. There was a knock on the door that made the both of them groan.

  "Emilia! Can I talk to you??!" said Miles outside of the door. Graham shot up and grabbed his clothes, giving Emilia a look as she groaned and laid back down on the bed. She quickly placed on her shorts and opened the door.

  "What?" said Emilia as Miles stood at the doorway. He looked inside the dorm and went back to looking at her. "It's late Miles what do you want?" Miles walked in the dorm, closing the door as Emilia looked at him.

  "I don't want you to go to the ball with Ephraim. Cant you just come with me, we can have fun together?" said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. She was growing tired of Miles, and he was noticing. Graham on the other side was in the bathroom holding back his laughs.

  "Cant we talk about this is the morning? I'm trying to sleep Miles." said Emilia as Miles grabbed her face. She stared at him surprised trying to hold her laugh back.

  "Are you having trouble sleeping? I can stay in here until you fall asleep?" said Miles as Emilia moved his hands away and gave him a look. He sighed and looked away. "Well, Can I stay in here because i'm bored. Adrian snuck out to go see Y/n, and I don't know where Graham is."

  "Well sadly Victoria isn't in here to keep you company, so i'm declining you on this one. Goodnight Miles." said Emilia as she went to open the door. Miles gave her a face and sighed.

  "Goodnight E, I love- Goodnight." said Miles quickly walking out the door. Emilia watched him walk out, closed the door, locking it when she walked into the bathroom to see Graham staring at her.

  "I didn't think he was still in love with you?" said Graham as Emilia closed the bathroom door and rolled her eyes. She took off her shirt and turned on the water.

  "Care to join me?" said Emilia grinning as Graham smirked and took off his shirt, grabbing the girl into a kiss.

  ———

  The group was in potions working on some type of Antidote for poison. "So who have you guys asked to the ball?" said Adrian as Fred and George looked up from their cauldron. Y/n and Emilia were to busy focusing on their potion to care about the boys responds.

  "Well, I ask Autumn to go with me.. as friends." said George as Y/n grinned, putting stuff in her potion and mixing it. Adrian smirked at George and turned to look at Fred.

  "Well since SOMEONE didn't let me ask the person I wanted too, I asked Angelina to go with me as friends as well." said Fred as Miles looked up at Fred. Adrian and Y/n chuckled as she looked up.

  "She would've still said no if you asked her." said Y/n causing Emilia to look up, confused. George bursted into laugher with Adrian.

  "I'm sure whoever it was, she would've said yes, Freddie. Don't let them bully you." said Emilia looking back down at the potion. Everyone looked at her as she looked back up. "What?"

  "I was going to ask you, you would've said yes?" said Fred. Emilia turned to look at Y/n, then quickly looked back down at her potion. "Well?!"

   "Sorry Freddie." said Emilia.

  "I told you!" said Y/n bursting into laugher. Fred's jaw dropped as the others held back their laughs. "How about you Miles? Have you asked anyone. I'm guessing Charlotte?"

  "Y/n, i'm going to respectfully ask you to shut up." said Miles as Adrian gave him a look, Y/n bursted into laugher. "But no actually, some Beauxbaton girls asked Graham and I."

  "Do you guys happened to know anything about Cho Chang? Fifth year." said Y/n as Emilia, Miles and Adrian turned to look at her surprised. "What?"

  "Thats Graham's ex, what about her?" said Adrian as Y/n oh'ed.

  "Oh no, it was just a question. Harry fancies her, so I was just asking." said Y/n. Fred and George looked up at her curiously. Class was over and they all made their way to defense against the dark arts with Moody.

  "Mr. Bletchley, I suggest you keep those in your pocket." said Moody as Miles pressed his robe pocket that had condoms. Adrian turned to look at him as his ears turned red.

  "He can see through clothes?" said Miles looking at his friends. Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and pulled their robes closer on them.

  "That's just creepy." said Y/n, Adrian looked up at Moody and cringed as they went along with class, a bit uncomfortable.

  ———

  "Hi Y/n?!" said a voice that made her and Adrian turn around. Running over to her was Ron and Harry. "Merlin you're so hard to find!"

  "Says the ones who disappear all the time?" said Y/n as Harry and Ron catch their breath. Harry finally was able to speak.

  "Has anyone asked you to the ball yet?" said Ron as Y/n looked at them confused. Y/n chuckled and nodded as she looked over at Adrian.

  "Oh bloody hell I forgot the two of you were together. I need a date! I have to do some stupid champions dance, I don't even know how to dance!" said Harry as Y/n held back her laugh looking at the two fourth years in front of him. "I was locked up in a cupboard for eleven years of my life, I definitely wasn't taught how to dance."

  "Bloody hell?! Are you alright mate?" said Adrian concerned. Y/n shook her head and turned to look at Ron.

  "I would've thought since you're a champion you'll have a easier time at getting a date?" said Y/n as Harry rubbed his neck awkwardly.

  "Well I wanted to ask Cho but she had a date already." said Harry as Ron lifted his head up.

   "What about your friend? The two colored her girl, does she have a date?" said Ron as Adrian and Y/n both started laughing.

  "Here she comes, why don't you ask her?" said Y/n as Emilia came walking with Graham. Ron turned around as his ears turned red.

  "Oh hey guys!" said Emilia walking over to Y/n and Adrian. Harry and Ron looked at each other and turned back to Graham.

  "Emilia, Weasley and Potter have a question for you." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at the boys.

  "You know.. never mind." said Ron as him and Harry walked away. Emilia turned to look at Y/n and Adrian laughing.

  "Anyways, Graham and I have some work to catch up on... See you two." said Emilia as her and Graham walked off. Y/n watched the both of them quickly walk off causing her mouth to drop.

  "Have you gotten any letters from 'Hiraeth'?" asked Adrian as he grabbed her hand and started walking with her through the halls.

  "I have, mostly about what it would be like if I join. I told my mother about it, for some weird reason she's thinks I should really do it." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. They made their way into the Slytherin common room and into the boys dorm, opening the door to see Miles with a girls legs over his shoulder. Adrian quickly closed the door as Y/n covered her eyes. "Why doesn't he ever know how to lock the doors."

  "Honestly, i'm guessing that's the girl who asked him.." said Adrian as the door quickly opened again and the girl came out red as ever in her Beauxbaton uniform, quickly making her way down the stairs.

   "I thought I locked the door." said Miles placing her cloak back on. Y/n and Adrian looked at each other as Miles sat back on his bed. "Oh do you guys want the dorm? Do you know where Emilia's at?"

  "I think she's in the library with Graham." said Adrian as Miles made a face. Y/n looked away and sat on Adrian's bed as he followed after her.

  "Those two are getting close again aren't they?" said Miles as Adrian rolled his eyes.

  "I thought they were always close?"'said Y/n as Adrian pulled her into his chest.

  "They are, Miles is just jealous. They're spending more time together again and he can't handle it." said Adrian as Miles looked at Graham's empty bed.

  "It's like our fourth year again, remember they got really close? Always together, I wonder why." said Miles as Y/n looked up at Adrian.

   "Maybe she's trying to avoid you." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. Miles gave her a look and sat back on his bed.

   "You're really not funny, that's not funny." said Miles as Y/n and Adrian bursted into laugher. Miles watched the way Adrian held Y/n in his arms and rubbed her arms. "How do you guys do it?"

   "Do what?" said Adrian raising his eyebrow.

  "You guys don't.. fight or how don't you get jealous Adrian?" said Miles as Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

  "Well? I don't have a reason to get jealous." said Adrian with a laugh. Miles crossed his arms and looked at Y/n.

  "You guys don't fight? How?" said Miles

  "Well you see here Miles, you got jealous with everything Emilia did. For no reason as well, you're very toxic." said Y/n as Miles gave her a look.

   "No really, did you think she was going to pull a Charlotte or something?" said Adrian as Miles got up from the bed and walked out the door. "Where are you going?"

  "I don't want to hear you two tell me the things I did wrong when I already know." said Miles slamming the door. Y/n and Adrian turned around and looked at each other.

  "Well he asked." said Y/n as Adrian laughed, pulling the girl into a kiss.

  ———

  "George where in the public! What if someone catches us." said Autumn laughing as George wrapped his hands around her waist.

   "Nobody walks these halls unless they're trying to be sneaky as well. I doubt anyone is going to come by, it's just one kiss." said George as he started kissing the girls neck, moving to her lips. Emilia and Graham were coming out the bathroom when Emilia pushed Graham back in seeing Autumn and George kissing. George pulled away and seen Emilia pushing someone into the bathroom, as he hide Autumn behind him. "Emilia?"

  "Hey." said Emilia turning back around, red as ever.

  "Who do you have in the bathroom?" said George grinning as Emilia turned back to the bathroom.

  "Who do you have behind you?" said Emilia. George rubbed his neck as he chuckled awkwardly. "How about I turn around and you can leave and we'll never speak about this again yeah?"

  "Brilliant. Hope we don't say nothing to anybody either?" said George as Emilia nodded and turned around as George and Autumn quickly ran out of the hall. Emilia bursted into laugher as Graham opened the door and pulled her back in.

  ———

  Y/n, Adrian and Emilia were walking the halls to see Draco teasing Neville. Emilia rolled her eyes and walked over there to them. "Is something going on here?" said Emilia as Draco and Pansy stopped laughing. Adrian chuckled as him and Y/n made their way over there as well.

  "No." said Pansy turning red.

  "Oh ok, that's what I thought. Shouldn't you be in lunch?" said Emilia as she turned back to Neville who was looking down at his feet.

  "That's were we were going." said Draco as he turned to look at Adrian.

  "Oi? Where Gianna? I heard you were going with her to the ball?" said Adrian as Draco looked over at Pansy who was looking down at her feet now.

  "She's with Cane and Aria." said Draco as Adrian nodded. Draco gave Y/n a look and looked back at his feet as they walked away.

  "Neville are you ok?" said Y/n as Neville nodded and looked up at Emilia.

  "Yeah, i'm fine. I uh- Emilia do you have a date to the ball?" said Neville as Emilia smiled awkwardly. Adrian covered his mouth and turned around, hiding the fact that he was laughing. Y/n nudged him in the ribs as he chuckled.

  "Oh! Well I do actually. I'm sorry Neville, but if you would've asked me a month ago I would've said yes." said Emilia as Neville turned red and smiled as he walked away. Y/n gave her a look as they continued to walk. "What?"

  "Why do you have such a soft spot for him? Im always seeing you being so nice to him." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her.

  "Sometimes you don't know what people's life is like at home, so it's always best to be nice to someone." said Emilia as Y/n smiled. Adrian wrapped his arm around Y/n as they made their way down to the Great Hall.

I hung out with my ex today, worst mistake of my life🧍🏻‍♀️ I literally wanted to kill him, no wonder why we brokeup😭 I wasn't even going to make a chapter today but he pissed me off so I came home to write, he has Miles personality...👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 841 13
Y/n Flint was Marcus Flints Non-Identical twin. She had never thought anything of Adrian Pucey until...
298K 8.3K 29
꒰ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄. ꒱ ✧ 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 ↳ [𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓] ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ⊱ 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗈𝖼 𝗑 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗒 ⊱ 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖳...
171K 4.5K 54
They had been raised to despise each other, each of them being taught the other is not to be trusted and to keep away at all costs. Neither child go...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...