NSFW Concepts

By alissonmario12

Basically just things that I think about sometimes... ~other than pictures, everythings original😳~ More

warmth- sfw
angry
thigh
wasted
mario kart
feelings -sfw
jealousy ~ sfw
Greedy (joke story written with a friend)
shy
me, myself, and i
yours
melt
fuck you
in class
full
all of it
halloween
Skater Boi :3
skater boi PART 2

marks

16.3K 70 7
By alissonmario12

~Possible TW~

"Ow!"
I always put up a fight, and I always say no, but you don't care. We play this game where you just keep going and I keep screaming but you never stop, which is exactly what I want.
"Awww princess, if you really wanted me to stop you'd say our word... So why do you keep disobeying me?".
I hate when you confront me... I dont wanna say it out loud, you know the answer already but it's so embarresing for me.
You get harder every time I look away, every time I say no, slow down, stop.
It hurts so much but I love hurting for you, and you love seeing me like this, so of course I don't mean it.
I want you to make me your toy, please do whatever you want to. I'm just for you.
You leave marks wherever you can where only I can see them. Your a rough subject around my friends so of course I don't want people knowing, but you owning me without people having any idea, it just makes it so much better.
Well stay in private just like the marks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
657K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
214K 23.3K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...