The Venom of Izuku Yagi

Galing kay DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... Higit pa

1: Prologue of Torture
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

2: A friend and powers?

20.7K 373 434
Galing kay DeadlokAU

The sun rose as did Izuku, the memories of last night still seeming like a dream to her, all the evidence around her that anything happened was circumstantial, even the rock looked completely normal in the daylight. She sighed to herself wondering if any of it was real.

'It was kid' Venom said forming the good head next to hers again

This time she didn't scream, she just stared at him for a minute before asking, 'You said you were called Venom?,' The goop nodded, 'So uhm I don't mean to be rude, but why are you inside my body, it's different to when those boys did it, so what's going on?'

Venom internally cringed at this, remembering what he saw the night before, 'Well kid, long story short I'm an alien, a symbiote if you want. I bond with something and give them powers, like the quirks you have here, only mine are much much stronger and adaptable. In return you feed me and we both enjoy our new lives!'

'Oh that's so cool, so like what are your powers, could you like mumble mumble mumble' Izuku fell down her little muttering rabbit hole of analysis. Venom smiled at this, happy to see her doing one of the things she loved.

'Izuku,' Venom said catching her attention, 'My powers are quite simple really, the goop, as you call it, can go around you, covering you like a suit giving you enhanced... well everything. As well you can shoot tendrils out like whips and swing around. I think something happened on the way in because I feel... different, what that means I'm not sure, but what I do know is what I eat'

'please don't say people, please don't say people'

'Chocolate and tater-tots'

'Really?!'

'Yup, and I want to apologize as well'

'For what?'

'I looked through your memories last night kid, I did it so I could find out if I should stay or go, to see if you were the right one for me' Venom said, looking down ashamed.

'Oh, well that's ok, I'll help you find someone actually worthy of your blessing.' Izuku said sad before looking up with a bright smile, 'Just don't forget me when you go onto to do great things okay!'

'Kid... I won't forget you,' Venom said now looking up in all serious, 'Because I'm going to help you become a hero. I've been all across the universe kid and you are by far one of the purest souls I've ever met, even now when you could lose your one chance at your dream you put me, an alien you only just met, before you. If that isn't worthy then nothing is.' Izuku started to tear up at this, 'Because you Izuku can be a hero and I'll help you every step of the way'

'Together forever?' Izuku asks tears flowing down her face.

'Together forever kid,' Venom responds, 'But first we need to have a little talk,' Izuku tensed up at this thinking she would be punished or scolded again, 'No don't worry, you aren't in trouble kid, this is about... them'

'Them?' Izuku asks tilting her head to the side adorably

'The people you've been stuck with since you were born' A look of realisation came across the girls face, 'Kid I've been round the milky way a few times to know what they did to you was wrong... don't try and defend them. What I'm offering you now is a choice but please think about this. You can either drop the name that was forced upon you and leave that life you suffered in behind or you can continue how you are at the moment. But kid seriously your own parents haven't even noticed your absence have they? And has your school treatment changed?' Izuku shook her head, 'Plus if you were to stay, I can objectively say that the training will be a lot harder and it will not be as efficient'

Silence followed as Izuku thought over her options, though admittedly it wasn't hard for her, in the short time knowing this alien, he'd shown her more kindness and empathy than she had received in that house her whole life, even including some of her nice uncle and aunts. 'I agree but I've still got to go to school, I can't get into U.A. without an education Venom!'

'Izuku tell me, when was the last time the school actually taught you anything?' Izuku fell silent as she tried to think, 'Exactly kid, you're a genius, I see some memories of your notebooks, the analysis on them alone is on another level but the support gear you design for them, I swear you could patent half the stuff and become rich!' Izuku's eyes widened at that, 'But if it's really education you're worried about, how about I drop some of the information I've got into your mind every now and again, not that you'd need it but I know a few things that would probably rock this world' Izuku smiled at that.

'So Venom, I think we have ourselves a deal!' Izuku says reaching her hand out, which Venom takes after forming a tendril. After shaking the tendril snakes around the girls wrist and a suit starts forming around her, causing her body to seemingly swell and grown to a size taller and buffer than her father. 

'Woah' Izuku says, trying to regain her balance from her new height, 'This is so cool!'

'Yeah kid but that's not the half of it, try take control' Venom says inside her head

'Eh? Where'd you go?' Izuku says looking around for her sentient slime friend

'In your head kid, don't worry about it, just try and take control, think of it like this, I'm the power, you're the one who can manipulate it cause right now it's like a fire with no control.'

'Ok' Izuku says as she controls the goop, after a few minutes she opens her eyes again only to be a lot closer to the ground, 'WOAH'

'Nice kid, you're a lot smaller and less noticeable'

'Thanks Venom... Uhm do I still look like a girl?'

'Why do you a... Kid I'll tell you now, you look badass, even I can't tell your gender at the moment'

Izuku smiled under her mask. 'Thanks Venom'

'Now, time for some training don't you think?' Venom says slight malice in his voice, which Izuku picked up on and gulped.

For the next few hours Izuku's training was relentless, Venom made her practice lifting objects without his help directly. He said he wouldn't help but in reality he was manipulating the development of Izuku's body, shifting her muscles and growth to be set to what it should be as well as giving boost to her base strength. Yeah Venom's idea of little was a little bit off.

'WOAH' Izuku says lifting up a massive tree with ease, 'Venom what did you do?'

'Heh, you figured it out,' Venom said from inside her head, 'Well you know you haven't had the best start to life, as such your body hasn't had what it needs to develop. So I did a little fixing and a small boost to your base strength while I was at it.'

'Venom that's not a little' Izuku said shivering at the thing he called little.

'Really? Well it isn't going to matter much anyways, after a month of this I would say your strength could rival that of your fathers.' Venom says flatly

'Woah, REALLY?'

'Yup but kid you've got to get to work on, tomorrow rest and I'll see what else I can do inside your body but start noting down all those ideas and then we can work on getting you a steady income, got it?'

'GOT IT' Izuku said stars in her eyes.

As the day shifted into night Izuku's sleep was once again interrupted by nightmares, this caused Venom to worry at how casually she shook off the... horrific images even he'd be sick at. Scratch that he was, hard to tell when the sick was just some more goop. 

Izuku had quickly noted down some of her more basic ideas in the back of her notebook, the only one she currently had on her considering the rest were back at her parents house and she really didn't want to go back just yet. Though that didn't mean the receptionist wasn't shocked when she confronted the young girl only to be met with bleeding edge designs. Needless to say the top dog currently in the building was called immediately and a very profitable deal was struck for the both of them.

Izuku would be able to patent them all for free, however she would receive only 75% of what she should have, in return the company would take the other 25%, be able to use any patents put under this deal without paying and they would spread the word, practically insuring the money. A key factor was the fact they would also make a fake identity for her after she revealed limited parts about her past, including the people who birthed her and some the hell she had to go through. Needless to say Izuku Venom was by the end of the day, set to become quite rich.

The man had offered her a place to stay before the money came in but she respectfully denied, saying she could wait a bit longer, this didn't stop him from practically kidnapping her though so he could at least let her eat and bathe. After dinner he gave her some clothes and a piece of advice, he told her not to reveal the truth about Venom since they both knew all to well about the quirkist society they lived in and had both been oppressed due to them lacking such.

He did try one more time to convince her to stay but was shut down once again, in the end he promised to help her set up a charity for the quirkless once she had her feet under her, though after came a very awkward conversation of the mans name.

He laughed it off and officially introduced himself as Shinrai Dekiru(Shinrai being his family name) and both shared another awkward moment as her past nickname was brought back up. Though she settled on calling him Rai, both were quite happy with the final outcome of that day.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

165K 2.2K 16
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister Izumi Yagi and his mother Inko Yagi. Whe...
17.7K 348 14
Ever since life could think Good and Evil existed. But no one is ever born Good or Evil. Only made. This is the story that intertwines the fate of 2...
3.9K 58 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
154K 2.3K 31
Izuku Yagi's story starts at the Quirk Doctor's when he is diagnosed quirk-less, while his twin sister has two quirks similar to their parent's. ...