The Original Wife [1]

Від OriginalWriterJ

BEST RANKINGS #1 in Salvatore #9 in TheOriginals #10 in KlausMikaelson "Always and forever angel" he prom... Більше

Editing
The Beginning
Lovely to see you
Only Mine
A Good Party
When I left him
All My Children
1912
Mr Salvatore
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset & The Departed
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View to Kill
Into the Wild & Down the Rabbit Hole
You'll find me again
Sequel
Fanfiction awards
ALL ABOUT ME & YOU
The Gram
Stolen!!!
Vote
The Vote
Last time

The Wife

269K 4K 933
Від OriginalWriterJ

(Edited 11-04-16)

If you're reading this I guess you want to know my story. Well every story has a beginning, middle and an ending except mine, mine doesn't end, it never ends and it's because of him it will never will.

Him he's my drug, my addiction. No matter how many times I say I'm done, no matter how many times I've walked away and told myself and everyone around me this is the last time, I always give in and come back for more.

Why? Because I crave him, I need him, I .. I love him more than anything else in this world and he knows this and uses it for his gain. Why do I let him? I guess you could call me a masochist.

Back to my story, but where to start? From the beginning I guess.

The beginning it was so easy back then, I wish I could go back and start again where everything was simple, beautiful and pure.

Would I change the decisions I made in life? If I could go back probably not.
After all I wouldn't be at this point in my life if I hadn't made the choices I did.

Your most likely wondering who the hell I am right about now, well that's an easy answer.

Me I'm Thyra, Thyra Mikealson, the original wife.

So it begins.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

127K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...
732K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
180 12 3
"The only real love that truly exists is between me and you.We,who have been together since the moment we were made,Our Love will last forever that N...
54K 2.3K 49
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...