Ben&Georgie

By GisselleMorado

Ben and Georgie haven't spoken in a while and they are both still Friends he's 38 and she's 24 they slowly st... More

Ben.
This is right.
Did i do that?.
It's nothing.
You Love Me?.
What if i love her?.
"Love is stronger than the mind"
What would she say?.
this cant be happening
maybe itll be alright.
"I love YOU , dont worry"
Thats impossible.
The end.

"your what?"

273 10 2
By GisselleMorado

4 days later ,
Georgie's POV: four days have passed now and I haven't been so scared in my life. There's just one more day until Ben comes home and then i have to tell him , I had a good feeling about this but at the same time I didn't know what to expect. My mind had many thoughts like "is he gonna be mad or maybe leave me?" I hated thinking that.

It was early in the morning I couldn't sleep these past few days very well especially missing him , my mind then went to my mom.. what would she think?!. I was freaking out at this point but if she didn't mind us dating then why would she be mad at this? I don't know maybe i should just stop overthinking everything. I yawn as I got out of bed , I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning jesus I really need to stop waking up to early.

I took a warm shower so i'll at least be refreshed, I took about a hour in there so by the time I got out it was already 9:30. I quickly changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt (something comfortable) I just ate a bowl of cereal and walked out of the apartment , it was a sunny morning but yet refreshing. I decided i'll do some shopping since I barely have anything in the apartment still , I stopped by to get some plants and some furniture stuff.

After shopping for 3 hours I decided it was time for me to head back home It was lunch time so I decided to go by diner I used to work back when i was younger. I walked in and a lot has changed my old manger was still there oh how nice she was to me , "Jamie is that you? " I asked happily. She turned around and smiled " Oh Georgie it's good to see you" she said hugging me "It's good to see you too , wow it's been almost 5 years since I lost saw you!" I squealed.

"Well after five years i'm still the manger" she laughed "Of course your the best one in town" I said while she chuckled ." How have you been sweetie?" she asked me not knowing if I should tell her "Oh i've been alright just the same as always" I smiled "Thats good , have you by any chance met a boy yet?" she winked "Actually I have." I smiled "Ohh Georgie that's great , and who's this lucky man?"

"Well do you remember that guy I used to talk about almost all the time and how me and him used to be close back when we were filming the last Narnia movie?" I smiled at that memory. "Of course I do!! but Georgie i'm so glad your together with him from what I hear he's a really nice man." "He really is , he's caring , loyal , nice basically everything you ever wanted in a man". "and when do I get to meet him" she giggled "Well he actually gets here tomorrow so i'll stop by in the afternoon with him if that's all right" a smiled formed on her "Thats alright i'm here basically everything" we laughed.

"Well what can I get you Georgie? " she said taking out her note and pen "oh yes , i'll have the usual a cheeseburger with some fries at the side and also for my drink i'll like to have water" I looked up as she was writing everything down. "Alright it'll be right up" she left smiling , i sign and stared out the window it was such a beautiful day out but then I saw her. A beautiful young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came through the door , she did look familiar.

I just shook my head and took my phone out to text Ben since I missed him so much , "Hi love how are you?" I texted him. I put my phone down since Jamie alright brought my food I decided to eat so i'll be back before the sun comes down even tho it's barely 1 in the afternoon but the sun sets really early. I was walking home when I felt someone tap on my shoulder , I turned around to look "Hi are you Georgie?" It was the girl from the diner I wonder how she even knew my name.

"Uhh yes and who are you?" I said confused "Oh i'm Amy" that name sounded familiar. "If you don't mind me asking how do you know my name?" I said with a smile "right right , well aren't you friends with Ben?" she looked so familiar "I- yes yes I am" she smiled when I said that "I'm Ben's ex". I felt my heart drop It looked like the world was spinning , I couldn't believe it "Oh.. nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile. "I know it might sound weird but I didn't actually think I would meet you" she giggled , she seemed so nice "Oh well I didn't either" I laughed playing along. "It's been one year since i've seen him , it feels like forever" she chucked.

"It's been eight years since I saw him but now since he lives here now I get to see him everyday." I smiled "Ahh I could imagine , do you know anywhere he could be? I got something to tell him" she smiled brightly I felt my cheeks go red with jealousy of course I didn't want to tell her me and ben are together , at least not now. "He's actually out of town right now but he'll be back tomorrow afternoon." I said "Great, I just wanted to tell him that i'm pregnant, with his child" she smiled widely at that point I felt my heart break into a million of pieces.. "Your what?" I said.

A/N: Hii guys so I hope uu like this chapter, I will try to update as soon as possible, well i love uu all please comment and vote🥰 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.1K 40
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’ ''Answer me!'' ''What will you do if I don't?'' ''You really can't feel the blade on your neck?'' โ™ค โ™ง...
92.6K 1.9K 17
It has been a year since Hazel & Marcel Hansen and the Pevensies left Narnia. Hazel and Peter are happily in love and they are finally reunited after...
79.1K 1.9K 29
Defeat. Ruin. Capture. After losing your kingdom and everything you know, can you make a home in this new land while learning to coexist with the my...
201K 3.4K 21
You and Peter have been best friends since birth and you two do everything together. When Lucy finds Narina you, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are t...