The Fear of the Past //Saioum...

By WoahLuci

There was a new motive. One person would be chosen to get their memories before the killing game. Depending o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a update, but a note. (Ignore if wanted)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 prt.1
Chapter 23 prt.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Special Chapter 3
The mastermind
Chapter 30(fake)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 27

2.1K 96 322
By WoahLuci

When Kokichi woke up, he didn't know where he was.

This caused him to panic slightly.

I mean, come on. You suddenly wake up somewhere that you don't recognized, surely you'll panic.

Then he remembered what had happened.

He had turned into a toddler due to Miu's invention. Shuichi had come and... Kokichi had fallen asleep on him?

Oh my God Kokichi had fallen asleep on Shuichi.

He leaned up, looking around. The room in which he was in looked just like his own... except it wasn't. It didn't feel like his room. Well, it made sense when he spotted Shuichi sleeping on a chair.

Okay so.. Shuichi sleeping here and this room that looks so similar to mine can only mean one thing. I'm in Shuichi's room. But how did I get here? Did he... kidnap me?

"Shuichi! Detective!" Kokichi said as loud as he could, wanting to wake him up. "Get up."

Shuichi squirmed in his sleep, but still didn't wake up. After Kokichi calling his name a few more times, Shuichi's eyes flew open. "K-kokichi?! Your awake?"

"Of course I'm awake." Kokichi responded, crossing his baby arms. "Now, care to explain what I'm doing here?"

Shuichi just stared at him blankly. He didn't know how to respond. He himself didn't even know why he did it. He just had this... feeling. Like an inner voice. It was telling him to get Kokichi.

Kokichi sighed at Shuichi's blank stare. "You know what? Nevermind."

...And that's when he noticed what he was wearing.

Kokichi looked down at himself then up at Shuichi. He looked down at himself again and up at Shuichi. His eye twitched slightly as a smile appeared, although it wasn't a kind smile.

"Shuichi? What am I wearing?" He talked slowly, trying to keep himself from getting to angry at Shuichi.

Shuichi looked quite scared. You didn't know true fear until you saw a toddler look as if they wanted to rip your throat out. "I-I can e-explain!" He waved his hands frantically around and took a step back.

"Then please do." Kokichi replied. And then he seemed to have realized something. "Shuichi... who changed me exactly? Please don't tell me you did."

Shuichi shook his head frantically. "Of course I didn't change you. That would've been... weird. I uh asked Monokuma to do it. B-but he did it so fast! He just waved his hands and you were in... that."

Kokichi sighed. "That's much better than you being the one to change me."

Shuichi nodded and sat down, not saying anything. Kokichi suddenly remembered the time they had been stuck in the kitchen. Just before the murder of Rantaro Amami.

"Shuichi. Bring me food." Kokichi suddenly said, laying down on the bed. "Im hungrrryyy" he dragged the word out in order to make it more dramatic.

Shuichi stood up in one swift motion. He turned to Kokichi, nodding quickly and muttering a "I'll be back" before leaving.

Kokichi rolled his eyes. The body that he was in right now was really disadvantageous. Anybody could come in and murder him easily. The mastermind could come and murder him easily. Plus, he wouldn't be able to investigate for twenty-four whole hours. Although he did think he deserved a break.

In conclusion, he was in a vulnerable state.

"Maybe I could take a short nap while I wait for Shuichi to come back." He whispered as he closed his eyes.

But the peace didn't last for long.

"I have to see if he's alright! Let me in or I'll go in forcefully!"

"Kirumi no! He's alright!"

Just then, the door flew open. And a figure came rushing to where Kokichi was, carefully but quickly picking him up. Shuichi sighed from the doorway.

Kokichi opened his eyes to be met with Kirumi's worried face.

"Kokichi. Thank God you're alright." She hugged him, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Um hi Kirumi. Could you put me down?" Kokichi said awkwardly, squirming in her hold. Kirumi apologized and did as she was told.

From Shuichi's place in the doorway, he was wondering how and when they had gotten that close. He frowned as he saw how familiar they seemed to be with each other. He wondered what would happen if he were to ki-

"Why do I feel like B#ss Baby?" Kokichi muttered as he walked around, dusting his shoulders. He turned to Shuichi, frowning. "Shuichi, why is she here? Wasn't it obvious that I wouldn't want anybody seeing me like.. this?"

"Um yea, about that." He looked at Kirumi, wanting her to explain.

Kirumi seemed to have gotten the message. "I was looking for you because I needed to ask you something, but I couldn't find you. Then I remembered that Miu invited you to her lab and I decided to go there. When I arrived there, you weren't there anymore. Miu told me that you turned into a... toddler and that Shuichi had taken you. I immediately ran to find Shuichi and came over here."

Kokichi opened his mouth to ask Kirumi what the question was, but then closed it when he realized that she probably wouldn't want Kirumi overhearing it. He turned to Shuichi.

"Did you get my food?" He asked, looking up at him.

Shuichi gulped nervously. Truth to be told, he didn't get the food. Mostly because of how distracted he got when Kirumi demanded to see him. "Um yea.. about that.."

"I could make him something." Kirumi offered. "I know how to make baby food."

Kokichi looked at her with a shocked expression. "Baby food..?"

"Yes. In the state your body is in right now, solid food may not be good for you. It's better to play safe and give you baby food." Kirumi replied sternly. Just like a mother.

"You know what? Suddenly, I'm not that hungry anymore." Kokichi mumbled.

Kirumi looked at him and nodded. "I'll be going now, I have some things to do. Since Shuichi is here, he'll take care of you." She turned to face Shuichi and bowed. "My apologies for being so rude to you earlier. I was simply worried about him. Please punish me as you see fit."

"No no! It's not your fault, I can understand why you were worried. Please don't say things like that." Shuichi waved his hands around frantically, reassuring her that she did nothing wrong.

Kirumi looked at him suprised then nodded. "Thank you. I'll be taking my leave now, take care."

And with that, the Ultimate Maid was gone, leaving the Ultimate Detective and Supreme Leader alone.

"Do you want to do anything?" Shuichi asked he sat down on one of the chairs.

"I don't think I can do anything." Kokichi replied. "I'm stuck in this room until the effects wear off. And this place is boring."

Kokichi waddled to where the bed was, and struggled to get up. He turned to look at Shuichi with an impatient look.

Shuichi looked back, confused as to what Kokichi wanted. With a small "oh" he went over to where he was. He picked him up and placed him on the bed. Kokichi muttered a "thanks".

"Kokichi, do you know how long you've been like this?" Shuichi asked as he too sat on the bed.

"No, not really. But it has been a few hours." Kokichi replied, shaking his head.

"I think maybe tomorrow morning, you'll be back to normal." Shuichi said, looking at him with a slight smile.

"Tomorrow huh? Guess I'll just sleep till then." Kokichi replied while getting comfortable. Ever since he had became the way he was, he had become way more tired than usual.

Shuichi nodded and stood up, heading towards the exit. He left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

"Sweet dreams."

-----------------------

Shuichi rushed quickly to stand beside Kirumi. Kirumi looked at him suprised.

"Shuichi? How can I help you?" She asked, turning to face him.

"Ah Kirumi. I need to tell you something." He smiled softly before his expression darkened. "For your own good... stay away from Kokichi."

Kirumi looked at him suprised. "Why do you say that?"

Shuichi laughed apologetically. He started to walk away, turning his back to her. He then stopped.

"Let's just say... there's some things you don't know about him."

Kirumi looked at where he was, a concerned look on her face.

"Why did that sound like a threat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 147 32
Danganronpa V3 x Ghost!Jester!Reader somewhat Fanganronpa? You got that right. You are the ultimate Jester. You may be wondering, why does it say 'gh...
4K 240 17
𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 : 𝐊. 𝐎𝐌𝐀 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -- 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑�...
99.9K 2.2K 17
Monokuma decided to make the first motive to start the killings, but instead it doesn't go as planned. He had injected Shuichi with something that ma...