Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

37- Letters

933 22 35
By weasleytwinsimp11

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SPICY 🧍🏻‍♀️ WELL MAYBE A LOT OF SPICY😭

"I just got a letter from your mom Miles..." said Emilia as Miles looked up from his breakfast. Adrian gave her a look and peaked over her shoulder as she read the letter.

"Dear Emilia,
Oh dear, have you seen the Daily Prophet? I hope you and Miles are really together, it would be such good looking couple. You are always welcomed like family dear. The moon always belongs with the sun! I would love to have you and Miles together, you'll do him good. Write back to me soon !
Love Mrs. Bletchley

"How am I suppose to tell your mom we aren't together?" said Emilia as Miles smirked at the letter. Emilia rolled her eyes and seen the she had gotten a lot more letters then usual and one if them started bubbling. "What on earth?" Emilia used her wand to open the letter when a almost acid like liquid came out burning a hole through the table as she quickly got up.

"What the hell was that!" said Adrian as he got up with her, avoiding getting burnt. Emilia looked over at Adrian and picked up another letter with her wand. "That's a bloody howler Emilia."

"YOU HORRIBLE GIRL, HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH CEDRICS FEELING, YOU ARENT EVEN PRETTY TO BE DOING THINGS LIKE THAT. JUST A WANNA BE MODEL-!" Emilia quickly ripped up the howler as the whole school turned to look at her. Her face got red as Adrian, Miles and Graham turned to look at her surprised.

———

"Bloody hell, that must be hard to deal with." said Y/n looking at the Slytherin table to see Emilia beet face red. Y/n couldn't help feel bad for her friend watching her, Adrian and Miles destroyed the letters.

"Honestly, popularity comes with a price. I wouldn't know how to deal with that." said Angelina next Y/n. Fred looked back and shook his head as they continued to eat.

"Look there goes that git Stéphane, Adrian really messed him up, his eye still hasn't healed." said Fred watching the boy walk past, not making eye contact with anyone. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked around for George.

"Where George?" said Y/n as Fred shrugged and looking around. Y/n noticed Autumn wasn't nowhere to be seen as well as she raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

———

"Oh bloody hell Autumn." moaned George pulling out of the girl. She let out a gasp and smiled as the both of them chuckled.

"George we shouldn't even be doing things like this.. but it feels so good." said Autumn arching her back. George kissed down her neck and moved his hands down to her thigh.

"Do you wanna go again?" said George as Autumn giggled and nodded. He moved her on top of him as she moved her hips back and forth.

———

"Miles can I speak with you?" said Charlotte as Miles walked down a hall. He turned to look at who was talking to him and sighed as he nodded. "Privately."

"Alright?" said Miles as he followed Charlotte into a empty classroom. She gave him a look that made him look at her weirdly. "Well go on? I don't have all day."

"You and Emilia aren't together right?" said Charlotte running her hands on his chest and up to his shoulders. Miles looked away and moved her hands.

"No we aren't together, we're just friends like we've always been." said Miles watching Charlotte grin at him. She sat on the table and pulled Miles by his tie. "Char stop it."

"Oh come on! I won't leave anymore hickeys on you... you called me Char? You haven't called me that since we were together." said Charlotte smiling. Miles looked away and placed his hands on her hips as she slide her underwear down. Miles looked behind him and locked the door, unbuttoning his pants.

Charlotte moved down to his pants and gave him a hand job as they made out until he was hard. He pulled Charlotte closer to him, stuck his dick in her as she moaned in his ear. Miles pulled her off the desks and bent her over pulling back on her hair as she covered her mouth hiding the moans. Only thing in Miles head was Emilia when he looked down at Charlotte his hardness went away and he felt disgusted.

Miles pulled out of her as he tried to get himself back hard but couldn't. Charlotte turned around and looked at him as she looked surprised. "Why did you go flat?" said Charlotte as Miles looked up at her and buttoned his pants. He gave her one last looked and cringed as he walked out of the room, speeding off to class leaving her surprised.

———

"Mr. Bletchley, so nice for you to join us. Please take your seat." said Professor McGonagall as Miles entered class five minutes late. Emilia looked up at him as he sat down next to her.

Adrian was writing down on a piece a parchment as Y/n turned to look at him suspiciously. He smiled and folded it, slipped it over to her making sure McGonagall didn't notice. Y/n opened the letter to see a bunch of "I love you" written on the parchment. She smiled and looked over at him as she folded it and placed it in her book.

"Aren't you cute." whisper Y/n as Adrian chuckled and grabbed her hand under the desk, squeezing it. Miles watched his friends, rolled his eyes and looked over at Emilia who was focusing up at the lesson.

"You look pretty." whispered Miles as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Shut up." said Emilia as she turned her attention back to the lesson. Miles smirked and leaned back in his chair.

"Where were you in the morning?" said Fred to his brother. George smirked and shrugged as Fred looked at him suspiciously.

"We haven't gone on a date in a while, care to go on one?" whispered Adrian as Y/n smiled. Adrian turned back to look at Emilia as she felt him look at her.

"Yeah you can use my dorm." said Emilia as Adrian grinned and looked back at Y/n chuckling.

"So is that a yes? We can grab some snacks and spend some time alone together since we never actually have time of our own." said Adrian pointing over to Miles, Emilia and the twins.

"Sounds great love." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and admired the girl. The both of them went into their own conversation whispering until Miles hit Adrian in the back.

"Now that L/n and Pucey are paying attention!" Professor McGonagall's irritated voice cracked like a whip through the Transfiguration class on a Friday, Y/n and Adrian both jumped and looked up. It was the end of the lesson; they had finished their work. "I have something to say to you all. The Yule Ball is approaching a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above, although you may invite a younger student if you wish. Dress robes will be worn," Professor McGonagall continued.

"A ball?" said Emilia curiously as Miles turned to look at her.

"and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day, finishing at midnight in the Great Hall. Now then —" Professor McGonagall stared deliberately around the class. "The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to er..let our hair down," she said, in a disapproving voice. The bell rang and the day was done.

"That's why we needed dress robes." said Y/n as she grabbed her things and turned back to Emilia who looked to be thinking hard. She sighed and grabbed her things, standing up.

"I packed the wrong dress." said Emilia with a frown. Miles and Adrian turned to look at each other and rolled their eyes. "Well, you guys can use my dorm, i'll find my way to the boys."

"Where are you going ?" said Y/n watching Emilia walk off and turned back and smile.

"To find Cedric of course." said Emilia as Y/n grinned and watched her friend walk off, turning back to see Miles walking off as well.

"Oh Miles will never learn will he?" said Y/n laughing. Adrian wrapped his arm around his girlfriend as they walked around the lake before dinner.

———

"Oh well look who it is, it's my rekindled love who's in another secret relationship." said Cedric seeing Emilia walk up to him. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh shut up." said Emilia laughing as she sat down with Cedric and his friends. Emilia usually spent after classes with Cedric, then after dinner with Y/n, Adrian, Miles and the twins.

"You've been getting a lot of hate mail haven't you? I'm sure it'll stop soon." said Cedric frowning as Emilia sighed and thought about the stupid howler and acid filled letters.

"It's stupid, the Baudelaire's told me to just ignore them since i've been getting a bunch of "fan" mail and so it overpowered the hate but it's still annoying, especially since it over two people i'm not even with." said Emilia as Cedric laughed and raised his brow.

———

"So what have you been up too Georgie? I didn't see you in the morning?" said Y/n as she smiled and ate her dinner. George looked up at her and smiled.

"Oh I was finishing some work I didn't get to finish last night." said George as Y/n chocked on her juice. George's ear went red as Y/n held back her laughs. Fred staring at the two of them confused.

"So who do you plan on asking to the ball?" said Fred looking at his brother. George looked up and looked down the table to see Autumn.

"I'm not sure yet. Who do you plan on asking?" said George as Y/n looked curiously at her friends. Fred grinned and turned back to the Slytherin table. "I would've thought she'll be going with Cedric."

"I'm sure he hasn't asked her yet." said Y/n looking back at Emilia who was talking to Ephraim. "But i'm pretty sure she'll probably end up going with Ephraim."

"Nah, Cedric for sure." said George as Y/n gave him a look. "Wanna bet on it?"

"Alright, two sickles." said Y/n as Fred stared at the two of them.

"What if she goes with me?!" said Fred as George and Y/n looked back at each other and bursted into laugher. "Unbelievable."

"Come on Freddie, she only gives you the time of day because she's your friend. How long has it been since you've been trying to get with her and she rejects you all the time?" said George laughing with Y/n. Fred groaned and eat his dinner. "So two sickles if she goes with Cedric."

"Alright and two sickles if she goes with Ephraim. Deal." said Y/n as her and George shaked on it. Dinner went by and Adrian quickly made his way to Y/n, the both of them secretly made their way into the kitchen getting a bunch of sweets, then snuck up into Emilia's dorm.

"Isn't Emilia such a nice friend." said Y/n as Adrian closed the door pulling her into a kiss. Adrian chuckled as their kiss became more passionate.

"Do you wanna try something?" said Adrian pulling away from the kiss. Y/n gave him a confused look as he pulled out bags of frosting. Y/n rose her eyebrow as he smiled. "Always wanted to do this."

"What exactly is this?" said Y/n laughing as Adrian covered her in kisses. Adrian locked the door and started slowly taking off Y/n's top. Pinning her down on Victoria bed, he unhooked her bra and slide it off, he filled Y/n's chest with frosting and started licking on her body as she started unbuttoning his shirt. Adrian left hickeys on Y/n's stomach and chest area.

"You're so beautiful darling." said Adrian massaging one of her breast and the other one in his mouth. Their naked skin touching against each other drove them mad. He moved one hand down to her pants rubbing his finger against her underwear, feeling her warmth. She began to make small noises that drove Adrian insane. "Louder." he whispered in her ear, pulling his pants off. Adrian teased her as she started getting louder.

"Gosh Adrian." moaned Y/n as she stuck it in herself, Adrian looked surprised but quickly regain focus and started moving back and forth as they both held back their moans.

"You're so tight." moaned Adrian as he flipped her over. Y/n was surprised but quickly went back to enjoying her time, she held onto the headboard as Adrian held her waist. He pulled her up and started kissing her neck as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. He pushed her back down and flipped her back around started playing with the sensitive parts as he went in and out.

"Adrian.. hold on.. let me...Adrian." moaned Y/n. She gripped the sheets and arched her back, Adrian had completely hit every part in her body when she finished and gasp. Adrian looked down, breathing heavy, surprised seeing the mess she left.

"Bloody hell love, I didn't know you could do that." said Adrian grinning. Y/n sat up and looked at the bedsheets and covered he mouth quickly as Adrian chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead. Adrian pulled out his wand and cleaned up the mess. Y/n laid on his chest as he played with her hair. "You know you're quite brilliant."

"Aren't you lucky." said Y/n as her and Adrian tried to relax their breathing, the both of the sweaty and sticky from the frosting. Adrian was rubbing Y/n's back when he smiled.

"Will you go to the ball with me love?" said Adrian as Y/n lifted her head and smiled, placing a kiss on Adrian's face.

"I thought we were automatically going?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled.

"Well yeah, but I still thought it would be nice to ask you." said Adrian as he wrapped his fingers into hers. Adrian couldn't be happier, he held the girl he loved in his arms and he never wanted to let go.

"Mhm you're right, Of course i'll go to the ball with you." said Y/n smiling as she laid on his chest. Y/n couldn't be happier, she was doing all these things with Adrian, she was definitely in love with this boy. Her whole heart if you will. The both of them stayed like that for a while until Adrian looked at his watched and notice it was past midnight.

"Are you staying with E?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at his watch. She shook her head no and got off him as he groaned. "No, don't go."

"I need a shower-oh wow." said Y/n standing up and feeling her knees weak and shaking. Adrian looked at her confused as he notice her nearly falling, when it finally hit him he bursted into laugher. "Shut up!"

"Oh merlin! I'll help you to the dorm love." said Adrian pulling up his boxers. The both of them changed back into their robes, cleaned up the whole mess before Emilia found out and walked into the boys dorm to tell her she can have her dorm back. They walked into the boys dorm to see Emilia helping Graham with his paper and Miles was asleep.

"Oh you're back- I swear it better not have been my bed." said Emilia looking at a Y/n and Adrian's hair that was messed up and how sweaty they were.

"It was on Victoria's, your fine." said Y/n as Emilia bursted into laugher. Graham gave Adrian a smirked as he chuckled.

"Alright well, ima take her back to her dorm, you can go back to yours E, it's clean don't worry." said Adrian as Emilia chuckled and nodded looking back at Graham.

"You don't need me anymore right?" said Emilia as Graham shook his head no. Emilia walked to the door and told Y/n goodnight, holding back her laugh. Emilia and Y/n were quite close so either Y/n was going to end up telling her what happened.

Adrian and Y/n made their way through the tunnel that lead out of the Slytherin house and into a picture close to the Gryffindor tower. "You can make your way up the stairs can you?" said Adrian smiling as Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded. "Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you." said Y/n kissing Adrian, she quickly mumbled the password and off she went inside. In pain, she made her way up the spiral staircase and into the bathroom, turned on the water and hopped in.

———

Emilia had gotten out the shower and was now in shorts and a tank top as she dried her wet hair when there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Oh hey?" said Emilia looking at the boy standing in the doorway.

"Oh hey sorry, I didn't know you had taken a shower. I just wanted to ask you something." said Graham as he walked in closing the door behind him. Emilia sat down on her bed, looking up at Graham confused.

"About the homework?" said Emilia as Graham rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah I was- No actually not about the homework." said Graham sitting down next to her. She stared at him confused as he chuckled awkwardly. "You know how you kissed me? I think about it a lot."

"Oh! You do?!" said Emilia holding back her laugh. Graham smiled and rolled his eyes at her and looked down at his lap.

"You don't? I mean you know this isn't the first time we kiss." said Graham as Emilia chuckled and sat back on her bed. Graham and Emilia have had some fun in their fourth year after her and Cedric stopped messing with each other and Graham and Cho had broken up. It was always their little secret.

"Are you saying you wanna kiss me again Graham Montague?" said Emilia laughing as Graham looked away and laughed.

"I wouldn't want Miles to get mad at me. You know he is my friend after all." said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes sat back against her headboard. Graham turned to look at her.

"You're saying that as if Miles and I were in a relationship. We aren't, we're friends and that's it." said Emilia, Graham sighed and laid back on her bed as she looked as him.

"Would you want to kiss me again?" said Graham as Emilia chuckled, Graham lifted his head and looked at the girl as she rolled her eyes. Emilia pulled the curtains around her bed closed and brought Graham's face to hers.

"Doesn't hurt anyone if they don't know." said Emilia as Graham smiled and gently moved his hand to her face, pulling her into a kiss. The kiss was so gently but quickly turned passionate, Graham pulled Emilia on top of him as he held her waist, Emilia pulled off Graham's shirt, feeling his muscles wrap around her again. Graham started kissing on Emilia neck as she felt him get hard.

"Maybe I should go back to my dorm." whisper Graham as Emilia pinned him back on the bed, pulling him back into a kiss. His hands stayed on her back respectfully, Emilia pulled off her tank top as Graham looked at her surprise.

"Don't go yet." whisper Emilia as Graham felt himself grow rock hard, Emilia noticed as well. "Don't be shy to touch me."

"I'm not." whisper Graham moving one hand to her ass and the other on her thigh. He slowly moved his hand on the lining of her underwear, moving his fingers back and forth. Emilia pulled away from the kiss as Graham watched her pull his sleeping pants down and boxers. She spat on his dick and licked the tip as she used her hand for the parts she couldn't fit in her mouth. Graham's hips tensed as he was tempted to grab her hair but pulled himself back, holding on the sheets. "I'm gonna cum E...hold on.."

Emilia kept going when Graham ejected in her mouth, she swallowed it as he brought her up to his face. "Did you swallow it?" whispered Graham surprised. Emilia smirked and stuck her tongue out as Graham licked it, pulling her back into a kiss. He pulled his pants up and flipped her over, slide off her shorts and kissed down her stomach. The two of them never actually had fuck but done many other things.

   Graham was gentle with everything he was doing with Emilia, he slowly pulled down her underwear and started kissing up her thigh, when he brought his fingers and tongue to her, causing small whimpers to escape her mouth. Graham licked his way back up to her mouth, Emilia pulled his pants down as he looked at her surprised. "Are you chickening out now?" she whispered as Graham chuckled.

  "Oh come on E, thought you knew me better." said Graham as he went to kiss her neck, teasing her when he finally stuck his dick in her. "Bloody hell, you're so tight." he moaned and grabbed her hips as they both held back their moans. They went on for a while until they couldn't anymore, both of them breathing heavy as Graham laid on her chest. "I get it now."

   "Get what?" said Emilia as she played with his hair. He lifted his head and looked down at his watch seeing that it was nearly five in the morning.

  "Why Miles didnt want you fucking anyone else, you really just are different." said Graham chuckling as she rolled her eyes. He got up from the bed and started placing on his clothes as he opened the curtain revealing that the sun was raising.

  "Miles is a fool, you better ran off now before he wakes and sees you not in your bed." said Emilia pulling on her clothes, Graham turned to look at her and grinned.

"We're playing at this again?" said Graham as Emilia grinned and looked away. He chuckled and put on his shirt grabbing her face. "I'll take that as a yes, Miles is gonna kill me if he ever finds out."

"Oh shut up." said Emilia laughing as Graham kissed her, biting on her lip as she smiled. He moved back and caressed here cheek, moving to the door he stuck his head out of the doorway to make sure nobody was in the halls as he made his way back into the boys dorm to see them fast asleep. Graham looked over at Miles and hopped in his bed, laid back and grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.