A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune
Monsterverse Teaser!

Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.

961 8 0
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The characters in the room with RWBY/NPR were the Grimm gals, Salem, Raven, Winter, Tyrian, and Ozpin, all siting back and waiting for the show to start.

"Hey mom." Yang sighed out.

"Yang." She turned to the rest of the students. "Deadweights."

"Welcoming lady as usual." Winter quipped to herself.

"What's on today?" Ursa yawned out.

"Oh boy, I hope it's something action packed and bloody!" Tyrian was more than giddy and ready to watch a good show, a soft drink hat that said he was Number 1 and a popcorn bucket in his hands.

"Grimm Man Crybaby." The voice announced.

"Grimm Man? Why does this name inspire both annoyance and familiarity within me?" Salem wondered aloud.

Team CRDL surrounded Jaune outside of Vale's port and he was standing in front of a scared looking Velvet. They were all in school outfits. "Leave her alone." Jaune growled.

"Or what?" Cardin laughed. "You'll cry some more. Honestly, you're weaker than this filthy rabbit here!"

Before anything could escalate, someone spoke up from above them. "Jaune, am I glad to see you! How are you?!" A sophisticated yet childish voice happily yelled. They all turned to see Whitley Schnee in his usual outfit with a trench coat on top.

""Whitley?!"" Both Winter and Weiss shouted. "Why is he there?"

"And why is he talking to Jaune of all people in such a friendly way?" Weiss asked. Winter looked at her oddly, as she was sure Whitley was always cordial wasn't he?

"I didn't know you guys had younger brother." Nora chirped.

"Surprisingly, he's even more stuck up than wise." Blake muttered.

"Whitley!" Jaune cheered. "Not that I'm not happily surprised, but why are you here?"

"The answer to that will come once you make yourself comfortable in my limousine. Now for my question, who are these ruffians?" Whitley asked, his eyes narrowing at team CRDL.

"Fuck off, faggot. Can't you see we're talking here?" Cardin growled.

Whitley smirked. "Are you now? Too bad I couldn't care less. Jaune is coming with me and you may return to whatever ghetto you crawled from." Whitely sneered. Team CRDL didn't seemed to pleased with that response and began to walk right up to him. Whitley sighed. "Ceil, be a dear would you and scare off the rats."

A girl in a blue cadet-like outfit came forward an pulled out a submachine gun to everyone's shock.

"Jeez, talk about taking it from a ten to sixty." Weiss said, although she could hardly say she couldn't see Whitley doing this.

"Yeah! Break their legs!" Nora cheered and Ren shook his head.

"Yeah! Show them the meaning of "holieness"." Tyrian laughed.

"Sometimes, I kinda like flesh spawn." Deathstalker chuckled along with Beowulf.

She didn't hesitate and shot the pier right under from team CRDL, making them fall into the ocean to their dismay.

"Oh man, Ciel really washed them up, huh?" Yang joked and almost everyone else groaned. Secretly, Salem found that joke a bit amusing, but she wouldn't admit it.

Raven shuddred. 'Sometimes I wonder if leaving her with Taiyang was really the best idea.'

Jaune winced and Velvet clung to him. "Wasn't that a bit unnecessary?" Jaune asked as both he and Velvet jumped across the gap. Whitley shrugged and opened his arms wide. Jaune got the implicit message and ran to hug him like a child. "I'm so glad to see you again! How was Mistral?"

"Positively lovely." Whitley drawled, but he was smiling as he said it. He stopped smiling when Velvet came over and waved. "Who is this?" He asked, his smile fading.

"I'm Velvet Scarlitina. Jaune's friend and running partner. Pleasure to meet you." She said shyly.

"Running partner?" Pyrrha asked, a bit dissmayed it wasn't her in this universe.

"Right." Whitley said dismissively. "Jaune we have to go. Now."

"Why?" Jaune asked, curious to Whitely's sudden tense look.

"I'll explain in the limo. Say goodbye to your friend if you wish, but make it quick." He said as he went into the passenger's seat and Ciel entered the driver's seat.

"Sorry Velvet, I've gotta go. I'll meet you at home, okay?" Jaune asked with a carefree look.

Velvet reluctantly nodded. "Okay then."

Jaune went inside the limo and comfortably took a seat next to his longtime friend as they drove off. "So what's going on Whitely? I don't see you in a few months and you come back all tense. Did something bad happen?"

Whitley nodded, a serious look on his face. "Jaune. Do you believe in grimm?"

"Believe in Grimm? Are grimm not a usual thing in this universe?" Ruby asked, looking at Ozpin.

"Apparently not judging from Jaune's perplexion at the question." Ozpin answered.

"Wait. That means were not striking fear into the hearts of mortals on a daily basis? By the all father!" Nevermore gasped in horror. The other grimm gals weren't taking this news well either, especially Nuckelavee who went as stiff as a board. Fear and mayhem were their livelihoods after all.

Salem wasn't bothered by this really. Just because one does not believe does not mean something doesn't exist.

"Wait. Does that mean I don't serve my goddess here? If that's the case, I'm so rating this a zero on rotten pumpkins." Tyrian growled to himself.

Jaune was perplexed. "Why do you ask?" He asked, a bit unnerved.

Whitley looked him right in the eyes. "Jaune. When I was in Mistral, I came upon a horrifying truth. Grimm exist and both humanity and faunus kind are in grave danger." The scene transitioned.

The students and Winter all groaned while the grimm sighed in relief. Salem and Ozpin had no reaction, knowing that this would probably be the case.

Inside a run down old mansion, Whitley and Jaune stood outside an entrance, clearly meant to be secret.

"Jaune, I ask you one more time. Are ready to set foot into the gates of hell with me, knowing that you may never come out?" Whitley asked. If you paid attention, you could see the concern on him.

Jaune, despite his soft look, looked more than ready. "Definitely. For faunus and humanity, I will fight."

"Now that's our fearless leader!" Nora cheered.

"Ain't that the truth." Pyrrha agreed.

"As if this would come as a surprise. Jaune's just that type of guy." Ruby laughed.

It was a bit inspiring seeing the supposed weakest among the student stand up so tall despite what may come, especially in a world where the thrsat wasn't apart of usual life.

It was odd for both Schnee sisters to see their brother this way. This was the boy who had trouble making his own ham sandwiches at age ten for crying out loud!

The grimm gals, however, didn't like where Jaune was going. Why couldn't he just do the smart thing and side with Salem-sama. Does he not want to live the cozy life, they thought bitterly. Salem herself scoffed at his "knightly" nature.

Whitley smiled as if he already knew the answer. "Alright." He opened the door. What was nest was not expected. Whitely didn't hesitate in laughing a bit maniacally.

Inside was a massive nightclub filled with drugs, sex, and tons of further debauchery. "Was this the Sabbath you mentioned?" He asked, skepticism in his voice.

"Whoa now!" Yang shouted doing her best to cover Ruby's eyes. Ren rubbed his temples while Weiss, Pyrrha, and Winter were more than caught off guard by what they saw. Blake started to feel a bit of her early recruitment days come back on her. And Nora.

"Hey Ren, didn't we go to one of those once?" She blurted to Ren's shock. He lowly shushed her about that.

"So this one of the ways flesh spawn have fun?" Black Taijito asked. "I can dig it." White Taijito said.

"I can't. Too noisy and cheerful." Nucklelavee bitterly whispered, Ursa and Nevermore nodding in agreement.

Raven couldn't care less about simple party going addicts. She was looking for something else. 'What is going on here?'

"Indeed. Well go on, indulge yourself for a bit. Here." He reached forward and pulled off Jaune's hoodie. "Get a bit nude even."

"I wonder if all Schnees are like this behind closed doors." Tyrian said, ignoring the Schnee girls death glares.

"Whoa, Whitely, what the hell?!" Jaune yelled, his sweatshirt removed without permission, reaveling his athletic body. "This is so wrong." The music stopped for a moment and everyone began to recuperating. Jaune and Whitley took a seat in one of the couch like booths by themselves. "So wht, people are just supposed to party without any decency?"

"Yes. In order for grimm to appear, they must possess the bodies of those concerned with utterly sinful debauchery. All we need now is more more ingredient." He took a beer bottle and drank it away with one chug.

"Another rule change. I thought only the newest grimm spawn could do that with the most hopeless." Deathstalker blurted before quickly covereing her mouth as all eyes were on her, including a none too pleased Salem.

"Deathstalker." Salem said coolly. "Shut up or I'll kill you."

"Yes ma'am." She choked out.

"And what is that?" Jaune asked nervously.

"You'll find out soon enough." Whitley muttered ominously and the party resumed to full force. "Now... go party!" He said excitedly, throwing his friend from the booth to his surprise. He bumped right into a topless girl.

"Yipe!" Jaune's face was steaming.

"Hey there cutie, looking for a hook up?" The orange haired girl asked. He didn't have the time to answer before he was dragged off to dance with her. Despite his reluctance, he tried to play along and dance best he could. Surprisingly, he had some rhythm despite his stiffness.

"Give Vomit Boy here some credit, he can dance." Yang whistled.

"Yes, nothing like dancing with a bunch of miscreants and rogues with no self respect or decency." Weiss reminded her, her disgust more than evident.

"I wonder how Whitley managed to organize all of this. If we're still there, I doubt father would let him." Winter said, voicing her musings.

Out of nowhere came a piercing scream, not one filled with mirth either. Everyone near it, including Jaune had turned to find Whitley standing over a woman clutching her face in pain. In Whitley's hand was a broken bottle covered in blood.

"Blood! Blood is what makes a Sabbath!" Whitley ran right through a crowd of people, cutting up everyone he could. "Blood and pain is what drives grimm wild!" His carnage only stopped when a his bottle got stuck in a man's hands and face. Someone tried to rush him from the sides, but he ducked, pulling out a knife and stabbed the man right in his left side.

"Oh hohoho, now that's how ya party!" Tyrian cheered. Beowulf howled an agreement, despite it being with Tyrian.

"Blood and pain. Heh, It certainly gets my pets attention, that's for sure." Salem said in a low tone.

Ozpin sipped his coffee, but his sip became a bit uneven when caught on to what he believed Whitley was trying to do. 'Is this truly their best solution?'

That's all he did before someone kicked his foot out from under him and groups of people pounced on him for retribution.

"Stop! Stop it, I hate violence!" Jaune yelled trying to reach his friend.

"Fuck off brat! He started it!" The man punctuated his words by punching Jaune in the face. He was knocked into another person, and like that, he was being tossed around like a punching bag.

"Those dirtbags! Their lucky I can't come in there or else!" Nora seethed, vey not bubbly about her friend being beaten onscreen. The students and Winter were wincing from the barrage of fists and kicks Jaune and Whitley were enduring, seeing as they had no aura.

Though, most could agree that Whitley had it coming.

He was only stopped as he landed right into the cleavage of the girl from earlier. "Hmm? You still wanna hang out with me? Sorry, but you look taken!" She shouted with glee, pushing Jaune right back to the riled up crowd. The girl was laughing her ass off to the point where it was maniacal. Out of nowhere, the music and strobe lights stopped while the regular lights flickered back on.

Everyone stopped except the woman, still laughing like a mad hyena. Then she shuddered and it began.

Her skin was turning pitch black and her body began to morph and contort into something else. Bones began to rise from her skin and red markings appeared on her body. She was a grimm, a beowulf. Two of the people next to her were bisected by her claws.

"Oh boy, here we go." Yang muttered, as once again they would have to witness someting else disturbing.

"Hahaha! Now that is awesome!" Tyrian laughed through a mouth full of popcorn. The grimm gals shared his sentiment. Taking over human bodies and slaughtering them, what was there not to like?

'Definitely going to utilise those pet projects.' Salem thought with a pleased look towards the screen. However, another part of her wondered what the endgame of the two protagonists was. Whitley clearly planned this, but why? It's not like... unless...

Ozpin put down his coffee, his attention on both Whitley and Jaune. He foresaw this

More people began to follow the girls fate. One by one at a rising pace, more people were transformed into grimm, the beast of horrifying legend. Those who weren't transformed either ran screaming for their lives or were ripped apart by those who were transformed.

Jaune was on the floor, nearly paralyzed in fright. Whitley however, was up against a wall and filming everything with an ecstatic look his face. "Yes! Now, Kuvira, enter the body of Jaune and give him your strength."

"What the hell is he going on about?" Winter said, fearing for her alternate universe brother's safety.

"Was he trying to get both himself and Jaune possessed?!" Weiss shouted.

"Yes." All eyes were on Ozpin. "The plan was to take the grimm's strength and use it against them. Question is: will it work?"

"What was he thinking?!" Winter yelled.

Meanwhile, Salem pondered the white haired boy's words. 'Kuvira... wait, does he mean that Kuvira?!"

A winged grimm, a nevermore, spotted him and flew over to kill him. He quickly whipped out an atlesian peacekeeper rifle and shot the beast appart. It's corpse fell on top of him. "Gah!"

""Whitley!""

Jaune saw this. "Whitley!" Without a moments hesitation, he ran over to save his brother in all but blood, doing his best to ignore the paralyzing fear in him and the grimm around him.

As he ran, he felt something else. Images of old strings breaking and new strings appearing came as Jaune clutched his head. A bipedal tiger like grimm appeared and Jaune stopped his tracks for a split second as a taijito's white side pounced him from behind.

""Jaune!""

Before it could catch him, he turned around and grabbed it by its mouth. He ripped its entire top length off and slammed the top half right beside it.

Everyone just witnessed an alternate version of Jaune with no combat experiance or aura at all just rip a full length taijito in half with his bare hands. They were stunned into silence.

Until Nora broke the silence at least. "Whoa."

All of the grimm stopped. [Kuvira! What's the matter with you?!] A grimm yelled in the ancient tongue.

[She was one of us!]

[Have you gone mad?!]

Jaune began to laugh. [I've done it, Whitley.] Jaune spoke in the ancient tongue. [The grimm's mind and body. I've taken both of them!] With a ferocious roar, his body mrophed into a new grimm. His body had changed ito one of a bipedal pitch black tiger with white stripes on its body. Boney spikes rippled across his spine that ended at his tail and blade like bones sprouted across his elbows. He grew viscous claws and rows of teeth, including two saberteeth on the top of his maw. His eyes became an ethereal sapphire and on his newly formed bone mask came blue markings, three rows of blue curved stripes, reminiscent of the Arc symbol and tear marks from his eyes.

"That bastard! He's stolen the form of one of our greatest warriors!" The Nuckelavee had made an unexpected outburst, contrary to her usually quiet and gloomy nature. The other grimm girls were growling, Beowulf, Deathstalker, and Ursa nearly frothing with rage.

"Pilfering one of my grimm's bodies. Truly, humans have no bounds when it comes to disgusting tactics. I would applaud them both were I not so repulsed." Salem said evenly. Internally she was just as pissed as her pets.

"Hmm." Ozpin hummed. 'This may just work out.'

Raven herself was smirking. "Not bad, not bad at all."

The beacon students were shocked speechless. For only a few seconds. "Kick their butts Jaune!" Ruby and Nora cheered.

[Kuvira is gone! I am Grimm Man!]

[Kuvira's mind was stolen by a mere human!] A goliath yelled. [Only a human woud make a name so bad!]

"No, that's just our dunce." Weiss sighed.

[A mere human, huh? Still underestimating my kind, huh?!] Grimm Man charged forth bulldozing a few grimm down in his sprint. [By all means, bring it on bitches!] He jumped right on the goliath's head and drove his fist right into her skull before pushing the body down. A few other grimm that were near were crushed by the goliath's body and few other grimm ripped to pieces by Grimm Man's fangs and claws.

A nevermore shot her feathers at him, but he dodged the volley by jumping onto one of the higher platforms. The feathers ended impaling a man and woman againts a wall instead.

Two beowulfs followed him. Grimm Man grabbed the first one and pulled him out of sight. The other beowulf was knocked down and broke her neck against the ground when Grimm Man jumped to another platform and shoulder bashed her away. More grimm such as beowulf, creepers, a beringal, and even a minotuar pursued Grimm Man on the higher platforms. The angle showing where they all landed also showed what had happened to the first beowulf Grimm Man caught.

"Talk about brutal." Yang quipped. She thought this was a bit cool and all, but it was still disturbing to see a friend turn into a monster to fight monsters.

"He's so cool! Look 'em go, like a natural engine of death!" Tyrian cheered util his mood took a 180°. "Shame he's a filthy blasphemer." He growled.

"Ha! Get rekted grimm!" Nora yelled with a fist pump.

The few creepers and beowulf couldn't match his speed, and were ripped apart as he dashed around them. Only the more aware beringal and minotaur were left, leaving their back to back position to catch him. A fatal mistake.

Grimm Man descended to the beringal and grabbed her by the mouth, breaking her jaw as she screamed in agony. The minotaur heard her companion and ran at Grimm Man with her horns ready to impale him. He was far too aware for that to happen. He stopped Breaking the beringal's jaw and picked her up.

The minotaur stopped when she felt something against her head. To her horror, it was her companion she impaled, not Grimm Man. He was actually behind her and she couldn't stop him from grabbing her by the spine and ripping her right in half, blood and intestines flying everywhere.

'Is this really Jaune still?' Whitley wondered as he barely held consciousness to watch the slaughter. 'The same Jaune who would cry over the deaths of the insignificant?'

"I wonder that too." Pyrrha muttered. She would never doubt Jaune or his will to fight for those he cared about, but this Jaune. His attitude shift and his excitement for the violence. It was a bit unnerving.

"Under diffrent circumstances, I'd find this quite sexy, but I have no lust for filthy body thieves." Deathstalker's punctuated that by snapping her table in half, her sister's feeling exactly what she was feeling.

"We... we didn't need to know that." Blake sighed tiredly.

As Grimm Man fell back down to the main dance floor, another beringal pounced him midair. Grimm Man was easily in control and he landed right on top of the beringal, crushing her to pieces. Grimm Man ran back over the crowd of grimm and grabbed an ursa major by the side and threw her onto a deathstalker's stinger. The remaining grimm seemed to be panicking.

'In my quest to save us... have I summoned our stongest enemy?' Whitley wondered. A creeper tried to bite Grimm Man on his side, but she was caught in a headlock and her skull was caved in by Grimm Man's fist.

An alpha beowulf tried to clothesline him, but he grabbed her by the arm and twisted the limb off before beating her to death with it. He flipped right into a group of grimm and karate chopped a goliaths head. Her head was in half before she even knew it. He ws so engrossed with the violence.

"Okay, I like killing grimm just as much as the next huntress, but does he seem more into it than usual?" Nora asked. This was cool and all, but she would definitely want Jaune to maintain his sanity.

"Yes." Ren agreed. "He absorbed the power of a grimm. One of the strongest grimm apparently. He's clearly changed, but the question is how much?"

"I just hope my brother's plan doesn't backfire on them later." Winter siad, eyes glued to the events on the screen.

"Pathetic." Raven sighed as she looked at the younger inhabitants of the room. "He was strong enough to claim the grimm's mind and power. He's simply acknowledged that. With a little refinement, he'll become humanity's strongest weapon."

Grimm Man jumped on top of the deathstalker and bent her carapace until it broke. He jabbed an ursa minor right in the head and destroyed her cranium. He crashed his knuckle right into the face of a nevermore. He ripped another grimm in half again, his tiger face warped in the joy of killing as he grinned away through the slaughter of grimm. The screen faded out.

"I hope retribution comes this Jaune's way." Ursa growled. "A human stealing our power. An atrocity I say!"

"Yet it's okay when a human is turned into a grimm by some older grimm's blood?" Ruby shot out at the grimm gals. "You guys are selective jerks. You know that right?"

"Piss off, that's different. " Nevermore shot back.

"You were given power." White Taijito said. "He stole one of ours." Black taijito said. ""Thats the difference!"" They both hissed.

"Boo hoo." Blake said, mock crying in the same way Ursa once did. "Cry us a river."

The screen faded back on to show the night club filled with the decaying corpses of grimm. Jaune, back in his human form, was standing in the middle of it all with an unconscious Whitley in his arms.

This was only the beginning.

The screen turned off, but the tension in the room was on. Salem and Ozpin's side were tossing glares at each other, none of them backing down. Winter didn't know exactly what this was about, but still sided with her sister none the less. Ozpin and Salem were busy thinking. Raven stretched out her limbs and got ready for an ensuing brawl. Tyrian was glaring, but also rushing to finish his soft drink hat.

"Whoa boy, what an adventure. Seeing as how you all clearly enjoyed the show this evening, let's ready the next film. Until next time!" The lights went off just as crashes and clangs were heard. Don't worry, they'll be around for next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.3K 177
5 individual worlds. 5 different ships, all having gone through challenge after challenge. 5 different paths...all converge onto one. When a threat t...
93.4K 933 34
imagine the many universes of our beloved blonde knight, jaune arc, watched by the many characters of RWBY. (this was in my head for a while, so why...
73.3K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
10.9K 182 6
The stories across a Soviet's multiverse are coming to an end, or have a new beginning. But what if he wants to take a shift in the gears, a switch s...