𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

hiraeth

2.1K 179 15
By sov3nus

hiraeth
/ˈhɪərʌɪθ/
noun
(especially in the context of Wales or Welsh culture) deep longing for something, especially one's home.

Mississauga, Ontario
Wednesday June 16th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Lame left you scarred so I had to reinvent you." Hezekiah rapped as he kissed his girlfriends lips.

Soraya smiled as he continued rapping until it got to the chorus, "you gon fall through every time a nigga call you," she said.

"that's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you." Hezekiah responded.

"We was in Miami first time I saw you, i was in a phantom when I pulled up on you."

"it was late nights late nights in the bando."

"fucking on you good got you bussing like a rambo." Soraya couldn't take her partner seriously anymore and began laughing to which he soon joined in with before wrapping his hand softly around her neck and pulling her into a deep kiss.

Getting carried away their lips locked as Hezekiah carried her to the bed and dropped her on it making her bounce before straddling her lap. Soraya laughed at their position and Hezekiah leaned down silencing her laughs with his tongue.

Soraya smiled into the kiss before wrapping her hand around his neck and pulling him further down as he used his elbows on either side of her head to hold himself up all whilst deepening the kiss.

"Fuck it," Hezekiah sat up and pushed himself off of Soraya and pulled her on top so she was effectively sitting on his lap, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you make me so happy like this shit is so surreal. I've never felt so in love before in my life and I know it hasn't even been a month so we're rushing shit probably but I don't wanna wait with you at all, I don't wanna argue with you or keep anything from you, I just wanna love on you sosa and spoil you." Soraya was shocked and in almost tears at her boyfriends confession. He was completely sincere and she could see that as he spoke and kept complete eye contact with her the whole time.

"R-really?" she stuttered, "d-do you really love me?" Hezekiah wholeheartedly smiled and pulled her further into his embrace.

"My love for you is impenetrable and enigmatic but it is so justifiable at the same time. I can't explain the moment I knew I was in love with you exactly or when I knew I loved you and wanted to spend my entire life with you but it was probably during the duration of our time at the hospital, no actually fuck that it was before then. Before we even started dating, the day of my birthday at 1am when we stayed up talking. When you listened to me rant on about my life, about my family, about my past about everything I'd gone through. Nobody's ever listened to me before, nobody's ever cared about anything I've ever had to say. Nobody's just sat and took in every single word the way you did. That's when I knew I was in love with you, I started loving you from the moment I saw you." Hezekiah smirked, "love at first sight."

Soraya's whole body shook as she cried and smashed her lips onto her boyfriends, once they pulled apart she felt bad for not saying it back Hezekiah could see that.

"Don't say it baby, when you say it I want it to be genuine and from the heart. I want you to say it and mean it. I know what you feel for me is real, you don't have to prove it to me. Just know I'm not going anywhere, ever. I love you and I won't stop saying it because I love saying it."

Soraya cried as Hezekiah cradled her in his arms pressing kissed to every reachable spot on her face and body, "Tantum te amo pectore ab imo, ut in faucibus meis pedibus imis ad summum caput meum. Et semper amabo te usque in sempiternum." Soraya cried more as he spoke in his mother tongue, she wrapped her arms around him crying tears of joy whilst he spoke.
[Tantum te amo pectore ab imo, ut in faucibus meis pedibus imis ad summum caput meum. Et semper amabo te usque in sempiternum= I love you so much from the bottom of my heart, to the tip of my feet to the top of my head. I'll always love you, forever]

"C-can we get matching tattoos?" Hezekiah looked at Soraya startled, she smiled at his facial expression "I saw this couple on tiktok" her phone sat beside her boyfriends on the night stand, she grabbed it and unlocked it going to the tiktok app and going to her favourites, the couple she was talking about was the first thing that popped up.

The tattoo was of a dragon and snake almost intertwined on the upper forearm, "this'll show baby, I don't think that'll be too appropriate or professional for work."

"I know but I really wanted to get a tattoo and also a matching one and I'm not doing initials." Hezekiah chuckled a little then smirked.

"Why? You don't think we're locked in baby?" Hezekiah asked condescendingly as soraya rolled her eyes.

"I-I just want a tattoo though," Hezekiah could see she didn't want one genuinely but she wanted to have one to show her appreciation possibly.

"We aren't going to rush baby, don't feel forced to do anything with me. We've already moved at a pretty fast pace in the face of society and the public but you don't have to do this or feel like you have to do this, a silly tattoo that you don't even want doesn't mean anything to me baby. Anyways I love your flawless skin as it is now."

Soraya blushed as Hezekiah began running his hands over her exposed skin, he massaged her bum softly and they laid in silence whilst he did that until a load 'slap' sounded through the room.

Soraya gasped quickly sitting up and beginning to massage the sore area, "Hezekiah how could you!" She yelled pushing his shoulder, "that hurt you fucking bitch."

Anais and Felix laughed as they sat downstairs hearing the spank and Soraya screaming.

"Awe how cute." Anais said as they cuddled further into their boyfriend.

"That's exactly what you do when you get spanked and your response is never 'awe how cute'" Anais scowled at their partner before moving away and furiously watching the big bang theory as Sheldon and Amy sat in her living room with a monkey.

"That hurt, Hezekiah, really bad." Soraya exclaimed pointing out the obvious, due to her light complexion she bruised easily and quickly and her skin was now a vibrant red.

Hezekiah laughed before wiggling his bum, "spank me baby you said you want matching tattoos." Hezekiah bawled out laughing however Soraya didn't find him all that humorous as she huffed and slid off the bed standing to her feet, "awe multum magna flos est ad me perturbare?" Soraya didn't know what he said and didn't bother responding as she grabbed her phone and left the room, Hezekiah laughed as she walked down the hallway and into the bathroom.

She wanted to speak to Jalen since she'd missed him very much however she didn't want to be anywhere near Hezekiah hence the change in location.

"Yo wassup Ray, why you calling?" Denny asked with a yawn, Soraya calculated his location and saw he was standing in front of a large mirror and the sky was a soft warm orange-blue outside.

"It looks nice over there it's raining over here," she discarded his greeting, "is Jalen and Kaia awake?" Denny nodded before yelling the kids over.

"They eating right now," the pitter patter of feet was heard before two little kids came over with nutella covering ones mouth and peanut butter covering the other.

"Hi raya!" Jalen gave the woman a toothy grin before biting into his sandwich, "Denny made us sandwiches for breakfast, I got peanut butter and jelly and Kaia got nutella. I don't like nutella."

"Y'all got y'all's hands all sticky I can't even give you the phone, Kaia go and get one of your princess plates so you can put your sandwiches on em." Kaia took a bite into her sandwich and run off to do as instructed.

"That's nice to hear baby, I'm sorry we stayed a little longer. I've been missing you guys," Soraya said softly.

"It's okay, Ray. Denny said got very important business in Canada and said you hadda stay a little longer, so it's okay. I misses you too a-and does Kaia." Kaia back into the camera and nodded as she came back with wipes and a princess ariel plate. Denny set the phone up and took their sandwiches from them putting them on the plate and cleaning their hands with the baby wipes provided.

"Okay my prince, are you having fun though, how are you?" The phone was now positioned in Jalen's hand and he was obviously struggling to hold it up and show the both of him and Kaia due to the weight of the phone and the size of his hands.

"I'm good I'm just missing you but it's fun here, Denny has everything. Playstation, games and we always go's out everyday except when Denny really busy."

"Have you been going to daycare?" Soraya asked to which the kids nodded.

"Go's and then Denny picks us up and takes us out, ate subway yesterday."

"Ou did you like it baby?" Jalen nodded, "Kaia how come you're not talking to me?" The young girl was silent.

"I-I, you left me." She reminded to which Soraya's face dropped, "y-you told me you was going to come back but you didn't and now i'm here alone with two silly people and I-I wanted to be with you."

"I'm sorry princess I got caught up here but I'll be home in a couple days."

"R-really!" Soraya nodded her head but then Kaia's excitement died and she shook her head back and forth, "N-no I don't believe you b-because you told me you was going to come all the other days but you didn't you just left me 'gen."

"I know princess and I was going to, I was planning to, because I missed my little prince and princess ohhh so much but I just couldn't yet baby I had to stay a little while longer."

"I-I want a present when you come back."

"Kaia you know that's not how you ask for something." Deny reminded her as he grabbed his controller and went onto call of duty.

"S-sorry, can you please bring me a fluffy unicorn when you come back?" Soraya nodded her head.

"Yes I will do that, I will bring you the prettiest, fluffiest, unicorn when I come back. Jalen what do you want?" Jalen smirked.

"Ps5 please, t-the white one. That's the one Denny has it's sooo cool, Ray Ray." Soraya sighed thinking about the dent in her back account.

"Girls are so much less expensive than boys." She mumbled, "alright my little angels I will get you both your presents, I fly back on Friday morning, me and Zeke are going to go home for a little while and sleep because we'll be so very tired and there's a huge time difference so Denny will drop you off Friday evening." Soraya claimed exaggerating, the time difference was only around two hours.

"Okay Ray, bye bye!" Kaia yelled frantically waving her arm.

"Bye babygirl." Soraya blew her a kiss and Kaia ran off, "bye little prince."

Similar to Kaia, Jalen had grown very close to the young caretaker. And just like Kaia he'd never felt a mother's love, in fact just like Kaia his mother despised his presence. Unlike Kaia he never had an older brother or sibling who cared deeply for him and had their friends check up on him when he wasn't around or made sure he was fed or taken care of.

Because of this Jalen too had felt tempted into calling the young woman mama due to his 'mommy' issues and lack of love from a mother figure. Despite this he held back these temptations and remained calling her nicknames.

"Bye Ray!" He said just as energetically as Kaia.

"Bye baby." She repeated until Denny took the phone and hung up. Soraya then felt very emotional, she didn't want to say she felt like things were moving too fast because that wasn't it — she just felt shocked.

Two months ago she could've never dreamed of a life like this or to do anything that she is doing now, just three days ago she was planning on killing off a whole family — committing a mass murder, if any of them were caught they'd get life in prison and then probably be executed.

Hezekiah told her he loved her, that just made her smile as soon as she thought of it. He said he wanted to spend his life with her, she could've never imagined that happening. Not in a million light years. But it had.

She felt bad for not saying it back but like Hezekiah said it had to be genuine and it would be, she could promise that much at least.

The couple both knew she had intense and immense feelings for him however to title it as love wouldn't be too accurate. Not yet at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
125K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
529 56 4
This is the type of story to have you on the edge of your seat. Come along into the twisted tale!